Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
Split Into Pieces (Finished) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:34 pm
As we all know, Midnight has her fair share of problems, but what will happen when those hidden emotions are let free?

Midnight was walking home through the rain, shivering as the rain soaked her fur through. She looked down, she shoulders slumping. "What is wrong with me?" She whispered, a few stray tears dripping down her muzzle. She felt everything slipping away. Like she was losing everything again. Suddenly, she found herself deep within her mind, a rainbow of color variations of herself facing her.

A pink one stepped forward, hugging her and burying her muzzle into Midnight's neck. "You shouldn't be sad...Not today..."

A red one snapped at her. "stop with that crying! God, you're weak!"

A white one backhanded the red one. "Anger! Be kind!"

Anger growled, rubbing her cheek. "Make Lust get off of her..." She hissed.

Lust buried her muzzle deeper, breathing in Midnight's scent. "Oh, Midnight..."

A dark gray one groaned. "Let her be depressed. She'll die someday anyway and we'll die with her. What's the point?"

Outside of her mind, Midnight's unconscious body lay upon the ground in the rain...  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:24 am
Dust walked outside in the rain. He liked the rain. It brought him peace. It delighted his senses with fresh scents and colorful droplets. He continued walking, letting the rain intoxicate him with their diversions until his foot accidentally kicked an unconscious body. He looked down to see Midnight. Although he's seen her a couple of times, he felt like she was a stranger to him. Nevertheless, he bent down over the cat and put his jacket over her as he bent down to pick her up. With some difficulty he was able to pick her up and fling her over his shoulder. He shivered at how cold she was in the rain. He turned around and began the trek home.  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:21 pm
S.M. was running back to the castle after a small dispute with the shopkeepers was rained out. His shirt had already become soaked and stuck to his body as his well as his pants making his clothes heavy and harder to run. He couldn't very well see. He was holding his crown on his head with one hand and holding up his heavy pants with the other as the rain was pouring on his covering his eyes. He saw through his blurry vision a man holding a girl that looked unconscious. Sensing suspicion, he confronted him. Upon closer inspection, and after wiping his eyes, he saw Dust. He was carrying Midnight. "Dust?" he shouted over the loud rain, "What're you doing with Midnight?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:45 pm
Darkflame was in his workshop, going crazy. He hated the rain, especially since he had been electrocuted 54 times in the past month. "Shoot, I need to go order something, but I can't. Not in this infernal rain." Darkflame said silently, rocking back and forth in his chair. "I wonder what the others are doing..."  

Blue X-Tornado

Lonely Flatterer

7,250 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Invisibility 100

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:49 pm
The white one sighed softly. "Lust, let go of Noct- I mean, Midnight, please..."

Lust whimpered, letting go of Midnight. "Aw, Innocence...You're no fun."

Midnight sighed. "Even on my Day of Birth, there is no peace..."

A light purple one ran up to Midnight and hugged her tight. "No! You can't be sad today!"

"Love, just let me be..." Midnight turned her back to her emotions and began to walk into the shadows.

Back in the outside world, Midnight stirred, awakening slowly. "Mmn..." She stiffened at seeing she was being carried, and brought her head up, looking at Dust. "..."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:51 pm
"Huh? Oh! Midnight! You're awake! What happened to you? Are you alright?" S.M. asked worriedly.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:09 pm
Jaybomb works in his lab doing various experiments. "Hmmm...so what is the next project....."

Spyke lies down on his couch bored out of his mind. "I don't want to go outside...too wet...I hate the rain..."

Roman wearing dark clothes jumps building to building. He looks around. "I know I should do this but...I'm bored."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:00 pm
Shifting a bit, Midnight flipped off of Dust's shoulder. Once on the ground, she removed his jacket and handed it back to him. "Yes, I'm fine. Simply a bit dizzy." She looked to Dusk. "Thank you...but I'm f--" She gasped slightly before put her hand over her mouth, coughing up blood and dropping to her hands and knees. <********! This can't be happening NOW!!!' She cursed mentally.  

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:42 pm
S.M. dropped to his knees beside Midnight and put a hand on her shoulder. "Midnight! Are you okay?" he pushed.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:46 pm
Dust put the jacket back around Midnight's shoulders. "Listen, whatever's ailing you, moving isn't going to help you. Let me carry you back to my house. From there, we can find out what's wrong... Its only a few blocks east of here..."  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:22 pm
Midnight looked to Dust and opened her mouth to refuse, but quickly closed it to prevent herself from coughing again. After a few more seconds pause, she gave in, nodding softly.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:36 pm
Dust raised his eyebrows in satisfaction. "Thought so, princess.. Here," He said, helping her up and in a swooping motion, sweeped her legs and braced her back, holding her bridal style. He wasn't very strong person, so he had to lean back a bit to be able to hold her up.  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:44 pm
Midnight sighed, staring up at the dark, clouded sky, not caring for the raindrops that fell on her face. She kept a hand over her mouth, her tail-tip twitching.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:50 pm
"Midnight, is something wrong?" S.M. asked, "You've been acting strange lately."  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:38 am
Dust began walking. "Well, according to Martini, God rest his soul, she always acts strange.. No offense to you, of course." He said quickly afterwards, trying not to upset Midnight.  
Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff