Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
Yǐn Cáng Plots Open for all~ Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:12 pm
Feel free to post or pm! I have aim, I prefer to give it out over pm :3

Info's are in his Dorm

Wanted RIGHT NOW:

Plots with boils that aren't Alexander: IDEK what. Just...Yin has tons of rps with ghouls it seems, and he has issues with those. He needs more males to interact with!

Always wanted:

Sparring partners. Yǐn Cáng loves martial arts. He's good at his style, he is content to spend all of his free time practicing. But that does not mean that he's the best, the best there ever was. No, he's simply an expert to one type of martial arts, and would love to encounter other fighting styles to test himself against them.

Pest control: Sorry, not those annoying neighbors/frienemies/relatives. However, if you are plagued by insects (spiders, crickets, etc), rodents (Rats! Snakes! Mice! Opossums!) or really, really pesky minipets you NEVER WANT TO SEE AGAIN...Yǐn Cáng can help you with that. Yǐn Cáng would like to help you with that. However, he will not bother with fleas, bedbugs, and skunks.

People to think up plot ideas: 8D Love me?

Plot Idears:

Trainee: I think Yǐn Cáng would enjoy training someone in basic self-defense (how to throw a punch, how to dodge and deflect, etc) or in more complex mantis-style fighting.

Maybe wanted:

Other characters with different gender role issues: (guys that look down on women, girls that are subservient to men)

Not wanted:

Romance: He's not ready and won't be for a long time. When he is, gender will not matter, its going to be how well the characters mesh. Alexander ruined this. Off limits to boils for forever, ghouls...well, we'll see!

Found:

Tour guide: #1 want: I'd love to find a monster boil to see him freaked out by the dorm entrance and take him on a tour of the building. This could easily be a boil showing him his favorite spots, or more of a chance for Yǐn Cáng to quiz him down about stuff. Warning: First rp so...awkward donning on character style may occur D: This could also tie into hazing (see Plot idears)
Halloween Help! Alt: I have debated having him go to the library to try to find a few things out on his own. However, he's never really been to a library, and could use some help finding books on Halloween...and then on finding some books simple enough for him. He has basic literacy skills, but he's below grade level.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:19 pm
Guide to Ghouls:

Shy: They probably will stand there and stare, horrified at each other. May not be the best option right now.

Bossy/Pushy: If its over something small, he'll probably just obey without question. If they ask him to do something major he may just sneak off, he may do it, or he may just rebel.

Lovey-dovey: He'll freak out. This is his worst fear atm, a ghoul that seems to like like him.

Outgoing/friendly: If she's willing to work on pulling him out of his shell, that's probably a good thing!

Angry: If she has a legit reason he'll probably feel horrible and do whatever he can to right things. If she's just throwing a temper tantrum he may get fed up and leave. He *might* fight her at this point, if she starts it, but he's far more likely to try to get the hell out of dodge.

Crying/Upset/Depressed: He's been trained to serve ghouls, and he's not heartless. This will probably get to him, and he'll try to help. He may not necessarily succeed, as this could easily lead to him trying to get a nice "treat" for her (rat, insect, other meat food product).

Others: Uh IDK 8D try me!

Guide to Boils:

Boils are pretty cool, he's mostly at ease with them when he first meets them~ He's cool with human appearances, as a fully human guise a one sign of mantodea adulthood  

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:09 pm
Apparently rp can start with enroll so this thread is well and truly open!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:10 pm
I volunteer Sparrow for a sparring partner and Ren for the tour guide. C:  

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:15 pm
I...accept!

I'm actually at work right now (and a professor actually showed up) so I can't start a thread or anything atm, but I can later (either when I get home or after dinner). If you'd prefer to start a thread, or if you just want to pm me before we start it I'm up for that too!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:02 pm
The poor boy is now ready to face some ghouls!

Guide to Ghouls:

Shy: They probably will stand there and stare, horrified at each other. May not be the best option right now.

Bossy/Pushy: If its over something small, he'll probably just obey without question. If they ask him to do something major he may just sneak off, he may do it, or he may just rebel.

Lovey-dovey: He'll freak out. This is his worst fear atm, a ghoul that seems to like like him.

Outgoing/friendly: If she's willing to work on pulling him out of his shell, that's probably a good thing!

Angry: If she has a legit reason he'll probably feel horrible and do whatever he can to right things. If she's just throwing a temper tantrum he may get fed up and leave. He *might* fight her at this point, if she starts it, but he's far more likely to try to get the hell out of dodge.

Crying/Upset/Depressed: He's been trained to serve ghouls, and he's not heartless. This will probably get to him, and he'll try to help. He may not necessarily succeed, as this could easily lead to him trying to get a nice "treat" for her (rat, insect, other meat food product).

Others: Uh IDK 8D try me!  

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:40 am
ffffffft all the things heart

Don't feel pressured to RP with me if you don't think anything fits, I'm just all excited to meet new peeps arararar

ramenli
Sparring partners.
West will spar with anyone who comes within 5 feet of him in the gym, but personally I find it super sad when he fights Y1s because Y2 dice rolls are so comparatively OP. But I will definitely be bugging you about this in the future, or we can do it sooner if you don't mind a high chance of losing. D:

Pest control.
West has miniature minipet hippos and hellhunters living in his walls. It might be hilarious for him to try to get rid of them by contacting Yǐn Cáng. mebbe :D

Trainee.
West is secretly looking for people to train him in styles that involve subtle movement instead of RAR PUNCH, although he's not really prepared to admit as much. I could see him seeking Yǐn Cáng out and staring at him while he does martial arts, trying to learn things by observation.

Any of these could also come with a side of hazing, although West probably won't demand much from Yǐn Cáng to prove he's really from Halloween. He's not creative enough to come up with a suitable test or concerned enough to care. XD

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:07 am
Smerdle
ffffffft all the things heart
Combine all the things 8D

Okay not really, but perhaps a spar + training combination? Then if they hit it off perhaps he can use Yǐn Cáng for pest control later on~

So I was thinking, maybe not a full fight (aka not to the point of a knock-out but rather a spar where Yǐn Cáng tries to give him pointers throughout, perhaps after West either stares at him (like a creeper) or he if he saw West just pummeling a dummy or something.

It can easily be IC as one of those "lightweight and fast" versus brute strength (well, if that IC goes for West) and Yǐn Cáng can try to be like "Okay, so you have the strength, but you'd be much more effective if you did this" or telling him to keep his guard up when he retaliates and such (whether West likes his advice/help is completely up to you). Yǐn Cáng is willing to yield in a fight if it is just a practice/training match, or if it gets heated we can play it out? I'm up for suggestions~

If any hazing happens that's fine with me! I just kindof want to see him agonizing that people keep doubting if he belongs because he talks a little different and doesn't know lots of Halloween things XD

If anything sounds good to you feel free to start a thread, I'm at work so responses will be a bit slow for a few hours~  

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:57 pm
I claim interactions between him and Circe. xD Don't know what kind but I'm open to toss her into any idea you might have. C:  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:02 pm
~Kiana_Nala~
I claim interactions between him and Circe. xD Don't know what kind but I'm open to toss her into any idea you might have. C:
Okay~

I say we wait til after the ORP and see how it plays out plot wise, because I think there is a week after ORP to meta (could be making that up)? Plus I think post ORP plots will be fun 8D

Unless you have an idea right now, or saw something that you think would fit?  

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:18 pm
ramenli
~Kiana_Nala~
Okay~

I say we wait til after the ORP and see how it plays out plot wise, because I think there is a week after ORP to meta (could be making that up)? Plus I think post ORP plots will be fun 8D

Unless you have an idea right now, or saw something that you think would fit?

That works for me. Right now I really don't have an idea for what they could do other then a general meeting and her being a total derp/flirt. xD Unless that is something you want. >..>
ORP FTW! 8D

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:45 pm
Ramenli

I know we already have one RP open BUT if you want to do another as well, I can help with...either the minipet plot, sparring, or fine dining (Xiu is a demon + she cooks/bakes a lot, so XD). I am just itching for RP lately alkdfjakshjdfk  

Kaiyumi

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:02 pm
Kaiyumi
I know we already have one RP open BUT if you want to do another as well, I can help with...either the minipet plot, sparring, or fine dining (Xiu is a demon + she cooks/bakes a lot, so XD). I am just itching for RP lately alkdfjakshjdfk
I would LOVE to, but I'm leaving on Friday for Texas and leaving out on Sunday for a week out of the country with absolutely no net access, so I don't want to get too much started before then.

On the other hand, if you really want rp you can feel free to start something up (I'm at a friend's house for the night and scarce today as well) I'll get a few replies in before Sunday....just...it'd take a while. Any plot would work for me.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:05 pm
Needle would be more than happy to be a spar partner and go dining with him; she doesn't eat much but she knows how to eat lots. 8D  

Enoh Love
Crew

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:09 pm
ramenli
I would LOVE to, but I'm leaving on Friday for Texas and leaving out on Sunday for a week out of the country with absolutely no net access, so I don't want to get too much started before then.

On the other hand, if you really want rp you can feel free to start something up (I'm at a friend's house for the night and scarce today as well) I'll get a few replies in before Sunday....just...it'd take a while. Any plot would work for me.

P: I can wait, if you'd prefer? <3 And any of the plots is fine with me as well XD Any in particular that you want Yin to go through right now?

ALSO if you want to hit me up on AIM anytime, I'm ivornsakura C:  
{ After School Special } -----Character Plotting

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces