Welcome to Gaia! ::

The LGBT Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for all sexual orientation equality supporters to chat and feel welcomed. 

Tags: Homosexual, Bisexual, Transgender, Genderqueer 

Reply General Discussion
How can you tell

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Peak-A-Booooo

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:14 am
How can you tell if your friend is gay or not? Any tips?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:18 pm
ohh god that thing well really there is no 100% foul prof way of finding out (believe me ive tried) it matters on if and how far they are in the closet and a reason why u think he might be gay would help. and for the love of god dont just ask if he is straight up bad things might happen not that he might hurt u physically but that he might get offended by it and u will lose him forever and kick ur self for it. i know this from experience  

rayray1123

for if dreams die

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:06 am
There isn't any way to tell if someone is gay or not that wouldn't be based on stereotypes.

Other than asking the person, or the person themself deciding to tell you, of course.

EDIT: Sorry for the unintentional necro. :c  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:32 am
Basically Truth has it covered
Just gonna have to go straight to the source and ask  

FauxZombie

AzrielDemourn

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:40 am
Honestly you do have to ask him but make sure he knows if you are or not first. Telling someone you are by asking them if they are just adds to the shock and will make things way more likely to blow up in your face. Sorry if that is confusing, I haven't slept in a bit but the information is there. Don't come out to your friend by asking him if he is gay is what I'm saying.  
General Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games