Welcome to Gaia! ::

The LGBT Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for all sexual orientation equality supporters to chat and feel welcomed. 

Tags: Homosexual, Bisexual, Transgender, Genderqueer 

Reply Chatterbox
BIRTHDAY ITEM HELP (HELLO KITTY)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CheizLord

6,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:49 am
I'm trying to find a birthday gift on gaia for my likefriend and one of the things she likes is hello kitty... are there any hello kitty look alike items on here? I know there's a pokeball they call a submarine capsule, so I was hoping there's a hello kitty item somewhere under a weird name, has anyone seen any or heard of one?

other options were space and food related items... She already has the cosmos item though and I wanted to get something as expensive as possible... which for me is anywhere around 112,000 and under (I know I'm broke), just not too much under...  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:47 am
CheizLord
I'm trying to find a birthday gift on gaia for my likefriend and one of the things she likes is hello kitty... are there any hello kitty look alike items on here? I know there's a pokeball they call a submarine capsule, so I was hoping there's a hello kitty item somewhere under a weird name, has anyone seen any or heard of one?

other options were space and food related items... She already has the cosmos item though and I wanted to get something as expensive as possible... which for me is anywhere around 112,000 and under (I know I'm broke), just not too much under...
coco kitty? and coco themed items.  

Evelin333

Married Millionaire

22,800 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Married 100
  • Over Easy 100
Chatterbox

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers