Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Tired of playing the hero. [O//Still Accepting]!] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tifa_Rokkuhatot_tifa

5,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:48 pm
Once upon a time I was a cheerleader, I went to dances and could take days to go out with my boyfriend. Once upon a time I could attend school without missing days to weeks at end. Once upon a time I was able to live a normal life. Then one day that all changed. On my fourteenth birthday our town went from peaceful to horrifying. Out of nowhere terrible monsters started appearing with the sole purpose of destroying everything in sight. As I watched from my school window a sudden feeling rushed through my body and I changed into a hero, someone who was meant to stop the monsters.

Well, I did. But they didn't stop coming. Four years later and I'm still fighting monsters, trying to keep school up and attempting to hold a relationship. I wouldn't mind the hero gig so much if it didn't suck up my life. There was no choice in the matter for me. The power was thrust upon me and I was just expected to forever hold this position.

My name's Amanda, and I'm tired of playing the hero.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:44 pm
▬ The Things I Have to Say ▬

This roleplay is going to have limited roles so I apologize if someone interested is left out. If anyone is interested that is. sweatdrop We all know the rules being avid roleplayers so I don't need to get into it. This RP will contain action, romance, drama, angst and a lot of complaining because the heroine doesn't really like her job. If none of that interests you I apologize, this roleplay isn't for you.

I want to make this fun, keep it alive and come up with interesting plots. Whoever I roleplay with can always make suggestions for I am very open to anything. I hope that whoever joins will be just as excited as me to get this roleplay going! Please, please PM me the profiles so there is no hectic business going on here! Thank you!

Tifa_Rokkuhatot_tifa

5,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Tifa_Rokkuhatot_tifa

5,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:57 pm
▬ Character Galley ▬

The Heroine: [Taken By Tifa]
-Amanda is tired of playing the hero. For four years she's been trying to save the town, her relationship and any hope of an education. Everyone is very kind about her situation but she just wants out. Amanda dreams of living a normal life with her boyfriend without worry of needing her powers ever again.

The Boyfriend: [Taken by Wire_Colossus]
-He went from being her best friend to her boyfriend. He is completely loyal to her and has stuck by her side for four years, trying to help Amanda through all she's been through. He makes sure she gets the homework, gets her up for school and basically keeps her life together. He wants to propose but just recently started having doubts that they would work out.

The Best Friend: [Taken by Vermillion Madness]
-Amanda and [name here] have been friends since birth. They have gone to the same school from elementary to high school and not once has she ever doubted Amanda. [Name] does her best to support Amanda and help out her boyfriend with anything she can. Amanda only sees the strong side of [name] and doesn't realize that inside she is actually very frightened for her best friend.

Best Friend's Boyfriend: [Taken by Tifa_Rokkuhatot_tifa]
-Johnny has been friends with Amanda and Rebecca since elementary school. Finally in high school Johnny confessed to Rebecca and they've been dating for two years now. Johnny is really innocent and fails to see the boundary between friend and girlfriend, sometimes treating Rebecca as a normal friend. But he is a very nice person and can usually gain what traits he lacks. Sometimes he texts Amanda or William for advice in certain situations.

The Villain: [Taken by Colossus]
-Charles Moonside, known to most as Craft Master, is a demon who uses his powers to build possessed constructs which do his bidding. Often destroying parts of town or school, doing anything ordered to do. And they usually leave Craft Master's calling card, a love letter to Amanda.

The Biggest Fan: [Open and Available!]
-This person has everything with Amanda's face on it. Everytime there is an attack [name] is the first one there to take pictures and gather crowds, always making it a big deal. A couple times [name] would put themselves in harms way so that Amanda would save them. {Name] has a blog that contains all of Amanda's attacks and powers, along with pictures and..well really anything that has to do with her. But she's not the crazed fan that wants her hair, really Amanda is her personal hero. Someone to look up to.

The Biggest Anti-Fan: [Taken by CaptainXXMorgan]
-This person completely detests Amanda. Whenever she shows up in the news [name] throws a fit and complains about how she's really not that cool. [Name] attends the same school as Amanda and constantly harasses her on a daily basis, trying to make her life more difficult. [Name] actually harbors a big secret that would shock many.

The Rival[Taken by The Original Jitterbug]
-This person has been competing with Amanda since either of them could remember. They've competed over everything, from relationships, to grades, to dances and more, but ever since Amanda got her powers 4 years ago, they've been repeatedly out-classed and one-upped. Try and try as they might, they just can't seem to catch or keep up! However, the DO have an ace up their sleeve...

And more to come! If you have any suggestions please feel free to PM me and add a character. That character has to have an automatic bio that ties in to the hero story.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:55 am
▬ Character Skeleton ▬

[color=color][align=center]§:[Put something your character would say here!]:§
[img]The wonderful anime picture of your character![/img]
[b]I was born as:[/b] [Character's Name]
[b]But I introduce myself as:[/b] [Nicknames if any]
[b]Each year I learn something new:[/b] [Age]
[b]I figured this was obvious:[/b] [Gender]
[b]You really should know:[/b] [Bio]
[b]It's just who I am:[/b] [Personality]
[b]This makes me super:[/b] [Powers, if applicable]
[b]I jam hard to this song:[/b] [Themesong-Optional]
[b]This is the last of it:[/b] [Anything extra][/align][/color]

Tifa_Rokkuhatot_tifa

5,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Tifa_Rokkuhatot_tifa

5,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:24 am
▬ Characters Galore! ▬

§:I don't want this town to die off, but I'm tired of playing the hero.:§
User Image
I was born as: Amanda Larkson
But I introduce myself as: Minnie
Each year I learn something new: 18
I figured this was obvious: Female
You really should know: When Amanda was fourteen she was bestowed some ancient power and took over the responsibility of keeping her town safe. She has been with her boyfriend for four years now and is still trying to hold this relationship together, they even moved in together to see if that would bring them closer. Amanda is getting tired of the hero gig and it's even started spreading outside of her town but only slightly. She hopes to one day retire.
It's just who I am: A very nice person who tries to take care of everybody. She does get slightly frustrated and angry when dealing with monsters since she's so tired of it, and please don't ask for her to talk about her powers.
This makes me super: Amanda carries around a set of guns that can lock together and make a sword, along with several scattered abilities.
I jam hard to this song: United States of Whatever-Liam Lynch
This is the last of it: Stars in many TV shows. Is seen with celebrities, the works.

§: I will protect her, no matter what! :§
Appearance: I stand 7ft tall, weigh about 200 pounds, I’m of a lean and lithe but at the same time toned build. I have short clean, straight white hair and darkly tanned skin that is flawless except for the pale white dot shaped scares left from the demon bite to my hand. I tend to wear long pants and flip flops with a long sleeve white T-shirt that has no right sleeve despite school dress codes. My eyes are normally a light green.
I was born as: William Mights
But I introduce myself as: Panzer, tank, and Rhino just to name a few. Though my favorite is a name that was meant as an insult by the demon that bit me. Fiddler. Amanda Knows that this is my favorite name, and so it has become my pet name.
I figured this was obvious: male
You really should know: I’ve been with Amanda for several years, and I have grown to love her deeply, but before that part of my life, there’s nothing. I don’t remember anything before that fateful bite to the hand by a demon.
It's just who I am: I’m a gentle guy, gentle and kind, but also strong willed and determined, some might even say insane. I’m very loyal, and have strong morals. My one bad trait is that I have a bad temper when provoked or pushed too far.
This makes me super: A long time ago I was attacked by a demon and bitten in my right hand. As a result of that incident my right side has changed for ever. My right arm when I’m relaxed is twice as larger as it should be, my fist touching the ground even when I stand upright. The fingers of my right hand when relaxed are large and blocky looking, tipping with spade like claws. My right eye when I’m relaxed is pitch black in color, just solid black. Also, I have pair of horns similar to those of a ram, the sprout from my four head and follow the curve of my skull before curving down and along the sides of my skull. When I’m not relaxed these horns seem to disappear. I also happen to have one heck of a punch with my right arm, and my horns act like a crash helmet. I’m very strong with my right arm regardless of whether I’m relaxed or tensed up. Getting punched by my right arm at full strength is like getting hit by a semi-trailer truck going 70MPH. Also, I’m able to take more damage than I can deal out, but my healing is slower than a normal person. It takes a lot more to hurt me, but once I’m hurt it takes a lot longer to heal.
I jam hard to this song: Number One
This is the last of it: I plan to propose, But I have my doubts. She couldn‘t possibly love a monster like me…

§:Feelin lucky punk?:§
User Image
I was born as: [Allison Gray]
But I introduce myself as: [Al or Ali]
Each year I learn something new: [18]
I figured this was obvious: [Female]
You really should know: [Raised a decent life until her parents divorced and slowly she and her family started seperating. Lives with her father because he's a reasonable man. Goes to school, finds the easiest laziest way to get good grades and has a band with some friends. She plays guitar, but she walks around with a banjo in the school sometimes. Is a huge critic on just about anything. Movies, television, music, art in general. She dislikes Amanda and only harrasses her because the school can't get enough of the drama, so whenever asked questions or pushed near her it just starts crap. She usually just ignores the chick, but when people keep bringing her up she finds the population around her lacking intelligence.]
It's just who I am: [She's definatly the punkish girl and it's hard to impress her, or get past her walls. Sure she is aware of her flaws, but she knows how to hide them well and definatly turn things into her favor.]
This makes me super: [She secretly has abilities that the school doesn't know about and fights them elsewhere most of the time to keep other areas safe. Which is why she's been skipping class a lot. Her weapon is her pick necklace, it can transform into a guitar and the notes she plays have various effects, not to mention the gutiar itself is a good blunt weapon.]
I jam hard to this song:[ So What? - Pink]
This is the last of it: [She's bi-sexual and is amused to see others struggle at times, though she's has good morals deep down.]

§:BANG-BANG-BANG-BANG, Have a nice dream!:§
User Image
I was born as: Alexandria Cromarartie
But I introduce myself as: Alex, though most know me as "The World-Eater"
You really should know: Alex moved to town at the age of 5, her parents deciding that it was time for a change of pace. She grew up in the lap of luxury, and surprisingly, turned out relatively unspoiled, (Save for her love of Jewelry). She's known for throwing wild and massive house parties, and is also the long-time rival of Amanda, the two's competitions stretching back for quite some time now. She harbors a rather dark secret underneath her unassuming exterior however...
It's just who I am: Alex is generous, fun-loving and kind, often giving out gifts to those she's just met, or donating large amounts to charities. She's also remarkably intelligent, being a budding (Mad)scientist and inventor.
This makes me super: Aside from her favorite pistols, she has made several different mechanical suits, most of which she uses to mask her identity when she goes out on missions. She also has the unique ability to command the monsters that plague the city...
I jam hard to this song: The Watchmaker's Apprentice- The Clockwork Quartet
This is the last of it: She's a BIG fan of The 36 Stratagems, and often applies them to her attacks.

§:[Only best friends want to hear the real problem, that's what we're here for.]:§
User Image
I was born as: Rebecca Gale
But I introduce myself as: Becky
You really should know: Becky is Amanda's best friend and has been since birth, if there was any s**t going on they faced it together. There isn't anything she wouldn't do for her best friend friend in the entire world, Amanda has Becky's full and unwavering support in everything she does. She puts on a brave face in front of Amanda but inside she's terrified for her.
It's just who I am: Loyal, supportive, she tries to stay calm especially when listening to Amanda.
This makes me super: TBA
I jam hard to this song:
This is the last of it: Usually only lets Amanda call her Becky as she has had others say it in a harsh manner so she'd rather go by Rebecca to others.

§:It's when I hold her hand that I know everything will be okay.:§
User Image
I was born as: Johnny Griffon
But I introduce myself as: JJ,
Each year I learn something new: 17
I figured this was obvious: Male
You really should know: Johnny grew up beside Amanda and Rebecca. They were his best friends and sometimes defended him when things go rough. Of course his parents tried to shield him from the world and in turn made him naive and almost child like. It took Johnny awhile to initiate things with Rebecca, and though it seems to not care, he really does. He just has a harder time of expressing it.
It's just who I am: Sunny, Naive, loves to talk.
I jam hard to this song: Californication-Red Hot Chili Peppers
This is the last of it: Drives!

§:Why is she dating that trash?:§
Appearance: in my human disguise I am 6ft tall, lean, with shoulder length straight clean while hair and white eyes. I wear reading glasses, a long sleeve T-shirt, long pants, never any kind of footwear, as well as a satchel bag filled with things I deem useful. In my demon form my toes lengthen and spread to form a five pointed star on each foot, which allows me to stand taller with my heels off the ground. I grow 8 pairs of long lithe and thin spidery arms. Three pairs of which end in simple three fingered hands that have wrists that in turn are mechanical and capable of rotating a full 360 degrees without incurring damage. One pair has a mechanical circular saw on the left side, a welding torch on the right. One pair has a circuit welder on the right side, a power ratchet on the left. The remaining three pairs have six total power drills, each with a wide variety of bits and tips for all kinds of mechanical work. A mechanical glowing red eye opens on my forehead and I grow three long whip like tails, each tipped with an arrowhead shaped white feather. My white hair darkens to black and becomes a mop of exposed electrical wires that give off electricity when I’m angry, well angrier than usual.
I was born as: Charles Moonside
But I introduce myself as: Puppeteer was my pet name when I was dating Amanda, but now I go by Craft Master
Each year I learn something new: 19
I figured this was obvious: male
You really should know: I was born a demon, born from beastly spider demon and metal demon. I was alone for many years, until in my youth I met a girl younger than me who had me wrapped around her finger. I almost offered to cut out my heart and give it to her. I would have been able to survive, I had 12 more. She once kissed me, and felt she and I would be together forever, I even fought and killed my own kind for her, but then she left me. She left me for that weak fragile HUMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's just who I am: Dark, cruel, arrogant, and cunning, but at same time, brave, loving and good. The last three are hidden since I can’t seem to win her back. But I will have her again by my side, Even If I have to force her to see.
This makes me super: I have the ability to transform into a full demon, and when I am in full demon form I am more dangerous than that piece of trash William could ever be. William was given his powers through a demon’s bite, I was born with mine. I am better than him in every way. His right arm is twice as large as it should be and several times stronger? So what?! That’s nothing! In my demon form I have 18 arms and I can create demonic constructs to do my bidding.
I jam hard to this song: Psychosocial
This is the last of it: Amanda Will be mine again, even if I have to die to get back into her heart

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:40 am
▬ Commemorative List ▬

[1]: Shabatha and Spartan! - For letting me know this idea is worth making into a Roleplay!

[2]: Captain Morgan! - For submitting the synopsis for Anti-Fan! :]

[3]: The Original Jitterbug! - For submitting the first original character! :]  

Tifa_Rokkuhatot_tifa

5,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Tifa_Rokkuhatot_tifa

5,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:09 pm
[Yay people have joined!]

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:08 pm
[Bump. Join please! And if you have reserved spot please send in those profiles!]  

Tifa_Rokkuhatot_tifa

5,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Tifa_Rokkuhatot_tifa

5,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:51 pm
Sorry for those who had reserved spots, I can't wait anymore. :/ But I can make this roleplay again and we can play somewhere else!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:44 pm
[Bump. Please, please join. I really need the boyfriend to start. D: I swear it will be fun!]  

Tifa_Rokkuhatot_tifa

5,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Tifa_Rokkuhatot_tifa

5,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:19 am
[Bump. sweatdrop ]  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:23 pm
bump  

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

Tifa_Rokkuhatot_tifa

5,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:39 pm
[Okay since no one will do it I am going to have to ask a friend who is already playing another part. So we can get started!]  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:34 pm
(Awesomesocks!!! )  

The Original Jitterbug

Dedicated Hunter

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff