Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:35 pm
I know what most of you are thinking: "Ug, another sibling rivalry thing". But no. Thats not even close. My sister and her old friend just broke up. (Cant think of any other good words, so im using "break up") For privacy issues, Im going to call my sisters ex-friend Raven.
I looked at both sides of the issue:

Raven said that my sister was hitting her and wouldn't tell her where the bathroom was. Not only that but my sister made Raven a sloppy pancake. She tolled me that if I understood her past that I would get why she's upset. Not only that but she said that she's tired of being "used"...

Well, I do know about her past because that's all that she talked about one night after her parents brought it up at the table (we were having a barbecue). Honestly, "her past" and the stuff above doesn't really connect. (Am I missing something? o.0) My sister doesn't "use" anyone.

To clear up some stuff, it's hard for my sister to make friends. No, nothing is wrong with her she is just kind of Tomboy-ish. It's hard for her to make friends and keep them because she's not like other girls: She doesn't like clothes or makeup to shoes. She likes her skate board video-games and Pokemon. She tried to make guy friends and that's not easy (they also think she's "weird".)

I honestly don't remember My sister hitting Raven at her house or when she came and slept over. I think I maybe faintly remember something about the whole hitting situation, but thats because Raven come to me one time and asked me to tell my sister to stop hitting her. Now my sister DID go through a little bit of a hitting phase (I know it too -.-) but that's over now. It's been over.

I tolled Raven that my sister made the pancake from her heart and she cant appreciate that. And she is taking this whole bathroom thing WAYYYYY to seriously. She ended the conversation on FB by saying "Im leaving now. Please hold in your pee and leave me alone." And then blocked me.

I feel like there;s something I'm not getting to... Well, to sum it all up, my mom doesn't want Raven anywhere near my sister (I totally agree) because friends don't treat each other that way. I want Raven to apologize to my sister, but it looks like that's not happening anytime soon.

Now, looking back on the messages, I just want to forget all that's happened. I do have to say that Raven didn't deserve my sister as a friend if she was going to treat her this way. Frankly, I'm pissed off at Raven and I hope she regrets this. I don't expect her to apologize to my sister and i wont want/expect her to come "crawling back" to me or my sister.

It's just hard to let go of the past...  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:04 pm
Raven sounds like an annoying Raven. Sloppy pancake? "You didn't tell me where the bathroom was." Your sister probably didn't tell her as a joke, she got pissed off and then pissed off your sister, probably. I don't know about the hitting thing. That may be a legitimate claim, but she could've taken it out of proportion. How old is your sister and Raven? The pancake and bathroom thing seems so silly. There might have also been other issues going on, perhaps ones you didn't know about? It would seem maybe to be that way. Either way, if I were you and your sister, "Quoth the Raven, nevermore." xD  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

RowenthaDark

Feline Avenger

17,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:21 am
Blind Blindness
Raven sounds like an annoying Raven. Sloppy pancake? "You didn't tell me where the bathroom was." Your sister probably didn't tell her as a joke, she got pissed off and then pissed off your sister, probably. I don't know about the hitting thing. That may be a legitimate claim, but she could've taken it out of proportion. How old is your sister and Raven? The pancake and bathroom thing seems so silly. There might have also been other issues going on, perhaps ones you didn't know about? It would seem maybe to be that way. Either way, if I were you and your sister, "Quoth the Raven, nevermore." xD

love you for the Edgar Allen Poe reference there, blind!!!

and yeah, raven and your sister need to head their seperate ways. freinds dont do s**t like that, unless they have mental issues or are uber stressed out from underlying causes (including PMS). however, this doesnt sound like any of the above. so yeah. those two need to seperate.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:23 am
LithiumXwolf
Blind Blindness

and yeah, raven and your sister need to head their seperate ways. freinds dont do s**t like that, unless they have mental issues or are uber stressed out from underlying causes (including PMS). however, this doesnt sound like any of the above. so yeah. those two need to seperate.

Lol thank you xd  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:01 am
LithiumXwolf
Blind Blindness

I like the reference too!

But yah, their gone and Raven has blocked me and my sister on FB. I honestly thing its for the best that they dont talk anymore. I just dont get it is all: Raven and I were friends almost 2 years. Whenever I came to her school (I go to high school and she goes to the Middle School. I go to Middle to pick up a kid a babysit) I would always see her and we'd hug and talk for a few minuets. We always shared food at sleepovers and we recently went over to her house and had a BLAST at Dance Dance Revolution. We danced all night and then she wanted a sleepover and stuff. I just dont get why she changed so fast. She's had the "monthly gift" for a while now and so far, no death in the family or else she would have tolled me. (You know, before the fighting.)  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:30 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
LithiumXwolf
Blind Blindness

I like the reference too!

But yah, their gone and Raven has blocked me and my sister on FB. I honestly thing its for the best that they dont talk anymore. I just dont get it is all: Raven and I were friends almost 2 years. Whenever I came to her school (I go to high school and she goes to the Middle School. I go to Middle to pick up a kid a babysit) I would always see her and we'd hug and talk for a few minuets. We always shared food at sleepovers and we recently went over to her house and had a BLAST at Dance Dance Revolution. We danced all night and then she wanted a sleepover and stuff. I just dont get why she changed so fast. She's had the "monthly gift" for a while now and so far, no death in the family or else she would have tolled me. (You know, before the fighting.)

That sucks. People can change fast, or maybe she just never showed that side to her. Hey, at least you had a memorable experience, though, and there will be better friends than her.  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
Life Issues Forum [[ You got a problem We can HELP]]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items