Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Romance Dawn ( Role-Play Idea)(Updated)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Optimus Maximus

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:24 pm
I am thinking of making a One piece Role-play that would take place in an AU, focusing on the adventures of a crew of Pirates. At the moment the plot is sketchy to me (Which means I almost have squat). So if you wanna help me as the plot develops than come on in.

Greatnes, Glory, Gold.
Pirates, the kings of the sea and the bane of justice. They live a life of freedom, exempt from persecution by the law, and free to do as the like. A true sign romance, and not one man came as close to the ideal pirate life than Robert D Bart, the Pirate King. They say that he'd conquered almost every island in the Grand Line before the day that shocked the nation... Bart had been Executed. It was without warning when the captain of the famed crew was killed in Lougetown, many had expected him to escaped. Betting that on the asigned date he would escape but it was not so "Black Bart" had died. But his final words inspired generation of Pirates to come.

' You think you have what it take to surpass me, i'd like to see you try. I've hidden my treasure in that place all together in "One Piece"...'

The great pirate age had begun.

While at the moment the plot is almost identical to One piece actual story, this is just a premie. The part that sets the basis for it all will be in the First arc Plot line if anyone is interested.
Oh and right now i'm only excepting two people at the moment for the first arc so come if you want to be in the role-play.
By the way rule about the strength. Not everyone on the crew will be monters in terms of strength so don't be afraid to make a character like Ussop or Nami, each will have their own battles and be on par with the rest in their own way.

Roles at the moment:
Brawler/Male:Taken
Navigator:taken

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:33 pm
i'll join ^^  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Optimus Maximus