Welcome to Gaia! ::

Circle of Nine

Back to Guilds

A tightly-wound RPing haven for the Guardians of the True Role-Play...the Circle of Nine! 

Tags: small, friendly, literate, awesome, pie=good 

Reply The Pillars of the Circle
Hey, gaiz!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:01 pm
Hello, friends and Co9 family! I've missed you all so very, very much! And to any new members we might have gathered up, welcome! =D I have an announcement...we'll be back online before the month is out. That's right, you heard me! We're getting internet soon, and I'll be back before you know it. How's everyone doing? Got anything to share? I'd like to hear about some of the new(er) RP's I've seen around here. Who's on board for starting the old ones back up? mrgreen I've also got a few new ideas bouncing around my head, too. I'll try to contain myself until we get internet back xd So....let's hear it. Anything, everything you wanna talk about! I gots ta hear from my Gaia folks!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:35 pm
SILAS!!!!!!!!! rofl mrgreen ninja scream heart xp whee wink burning_eyes cool lol emo dramallama cheese_whine twisted rolleyes cry razz mad  

Strider Wolfheart
Crew

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:37 pm
Yay! =D
yum_pie  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:19 am
Hey, it's mah two favorite RP/Gaia folks! So, how's life? (Oh, how far are you into LoD, Ty? =D )  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:27 am
I stopped playing it for a while because I was trying to focus on this writing competition thing (I gave up when certain people kept making me slack), but I started again and I just lost Lavitz crying and have to go to the Black Castle.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:07 pm
-Scratches head, confused- Burr? o.O  

Strider Wolfheart
Crew

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:48 am
Can't wait to get back to rping again!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:07 am
Woot! =D  

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:22 pm
Take heart, folks! We'll be back before ya know it, and we'll work tirelessly to get all the old RP's up and running, provided you guys can still show some interest in them xd and we of course gotta get some new ones going, as well. so...are there any new folks here at all?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:37 pm
Yeah! Uh, not really. sweatdrop I know I tried to recruit some people, but I stopped after a while when it was evident that people weren't getting on Gaia anymore and instead flocking to that parasite of facebook.
Orcus made a valiant attempt in the beginning of your leaving, and so did Strider with a new girl who joined, before the new girl left and the RP's sort of fell and died, especially after the new girl decided to just leave...  

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Orcus Fieres
Crew

Aged Genius

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:48 pm
Hey Silas. I've been relatively inactive everywhere so Ty's giving me more credit than I deserve. School got to me and I've been too lazy to role play lately but I hope good things will come with your return. Good to see you're back.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:12 pm
I'm not back in full, just yet. I'm trying to get set up with a cheap-a** ISP since I've got bills, now. XP I'm only able to get on Gaia for a few minutes at a time, when I can get on the work network off the clock. But...I'll try really, really hard to get up and running by year's end. Hopefully. xd We're trying to get our own house, too. The rental we're in is nice, and we have a super laid-back landlord, but we wanna make adorable babies soon, and we need a place to call our own. So, on that note....who's gonna be at the housewarming party? =D  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:29 pm
Babies? Already? Gosh, just grow up even more, that's an even bigger responsibility! XD

If I could drive there by the time you had it I might try to go, lol.  
The Pillars of the Circle

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games