Searching for a 1x1

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jadth

Timid Tycoon

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:14 pm
Hello everyone. I have begun the search for a dragon and dragon rider 1x1. I really do not care what the plot is or anything, I would just love someone to rp with me as a dragon rider.

Also if one is interested in playing the dragon, we could set up two characters for the rp, one dragon and one rider, that way we both would have the chance at playing both sides.

If anyone is interested in my little rp idea, please feel free to post in here, that you are, and maybe a plot line, or whatever.

Thank you~  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:22 pm
Oh my god you totally read my mind. I've been craving a Dragon or Dragon Rider rp for so long! But my usual partners don't seem to like them much *sadface*  

Akkina

Jadth

Timid Tycoon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:19 pm
Akkina
Oh my god you totally read my mind. I've been craving a Dragon or Dragon Rider rp for so long! But my usual partners don't seem to like them much *sadface*

Wonderful! biggrin I have been like craving this for ever. I would be happy to rp with you, just I cannot come up with plots to save my life. v.v  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:34 pm
I could probably come up with something. How do you want to rp? IM, chat, here on the forums or in pm? Feel free to add me and we can talk it over  

Akkina

Jadth

Timid Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:27 pm
Akkina
I could probably come up with something. How do you want to rp? IM, chat, here on the forums or in pm? Feel free to add me and we can talk it over

We could set up a thread here, that would be fine with me.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:16 pm
That works just fine for me ^_^.  

Akkina

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas