Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[OFFICE] Rengath's Office Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:23 pm
The small office in the theater was open, door slightly ajar as the demon instructor inside listened to the Screaming Sonnets of Spookspeare. He seemed busy at the desk, writing out notes and things, and didn't seem to being paying much mind to who came and went. A simple box by the door read:
Drop Off Homework Here.

But if a student had other desires, or questions for the instructor, they would have to get his attention away from the paperwork.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:24 pm
OOC
This is Rengath's office, where homework for theater class should be dropped off. If you want to speak with the teacher outside of the classroom, this is where you can quote me to initiate an RP.

Need homework from
400 Word Report form Olde Ways 101-worth +1 RP point
Due: June 8th

Status
Rengath is in his office, and open for questioning about recent events- as well as open to general PRP if you want such.

Those who have won Rengath's Pin

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:59 pm
About a day before the shutdown of Amityville, Ulmuka shuffled to the theater teacher's office to drop off his homework assignment.

Quote:
I drew a box that contained glow-in-the-dark face paint. Because the professor saw be talking to the ghouls in class, he asked that I try to use romance to my benefit when attempting my scare homework. I have yet to make many friends yet but I knew a few ghouls who I thought it would be fun to scare. It wasn’t because I don’t like them. I don’t seem to have any enemies at school. It did not dawn on me that a ghoul may get mad when lured out under false pretenses.

Perhaps I should have considered this.

I chose to scare Zurine, the padfoot ghoul who came to class late. I sent her a note from a secret admirer telling her to meet me by the monster dorms at midnight. Before she arrived I shifted into natural form (a man-sized owl beast in case you are unaware of my species) and painted a skull onto my face. I perched in the darkest area of the tree and covered my face while waiting for her to arrive. Zurine was rather prompt and I called her name several times. When she seemed at her most unaware I swept down out of the tree with the face paint and swooped down on her. She was definitely scared! I thought it was a bit funny but she got very angry when she realized I was not a real spirit.

Perhaps I should follow through completely the next time and try not to laugh aloud!

[[ LINK TO RP: Midnight Meeting ]]  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:15 pm
Her homework assignment complete Mitsu made her way to Mr. Rengath's office to drop off her report on the matter. She felt rather accomplished over the whole ordeal and turned in her assignment proudly.

Quote:
There are only three words to describe glow in the dark paint. It. Is. Amazing! I really didn’t have much in mind on how to use it so I went with its intended purpose which was to be used as paint on the skin. I just made random designs and waited until dark and boy was it effective. I had spotted someone in the courtyard though I wasn’t aware who they were at first. I approached quietly keeping hidden until the last moment when I popped up to make the actual scare. It’s possible I might have been a little too scary. My ……victim of chance actually fainted from the sight of me. Who would have thought glow in the dark paint would have been so effective for this sort of thing? I had never felt scarier. I hope to experiment with the use of glow in the dark paint in the future. It may be a key element or perhaps I really am scarier than I thought.

Link to RP: Here  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:59 pm
With her homework assignments completed Willow was rushing to turn in her homework. Followed by a rather odd looking Scareon.

Quote:

Honestly, it's much harder to scare yourself in a mirror because your completely expecting it. Though, somehow I managed it; and I didn't break my mirror. On the other hand fake blood only seems to work with the right dramatics. And maybe a little help from a creature that looks like mega creepy creepertain with a soulless stare that gives one nightmares when they're trying to focus on an important task at hand. I may not have gone about the task the way it was expected, but I got the job done. Hopefully, that's enough. I'm very sorry for breaking the mirror, I left a new one on the stage for you. I hope it'll suffice.

~Willow & OwO (He's a scareon)

Link to RP Here: Assignment to scare herself.

Link to RP Here: Assignment to scare someone else.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:05 pm
Holly had completed her homework, more or less. She'd dropped it off earlier in the day.

Quote:
At first I wasn't to thrilled about getting the makesup to scare someone with. Not using makeup at all normally I wasn't sure how to use it or how to find it scary. I did though, get a good chance to use it, unplanned even. West was my victim in this. I had been practicing my battling on him when he kind of knocked himself out for a few moments. I realized that makeup was probably a scary thing to a boil so I quickly applied lipstick to him. When he noticed it he screamed. It was wonderful.

Rp is here.  

elvyralani

Fashionable Rabbit

nekoluch

Tricky Pants

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:18 pm
The very day after she'd had her encounter in the fitness room with her victim, Levi took to writing her assignment and handing it in.

Quote:
What I got was face paint that glowed in tha dark. Was figuring out what sort of critter was best for scaring a human. Tha stuff painted on pretty good and I made a good old bat. Humans don't like good Halloween critters, right? A bat is mighty friendly from what I done seen in my time. When I figured out the paint and made my bat, a victim just kinda happened to be at the right place at he right time. Went right to turn off tha lights and screeched at the boil. I didn't see him none but you know when you can hear it in their voice? Yeah it was like that so I didn't need to see to know he sure did get a scare.
I'd say it went over pretty well.

RP: [PRP] I`ll Homework U! (Levi/West)  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:55 am
It was an hour later that Rengath had been able to take care of all the paperwork, contracts, and various odds and ends that came with this particular venture. Now he just had two students with insatiable curiosity. Good for them really, to question was to know. Or something like that. "Brutus." Rengath called over the gnome who's actual name was Kurt. The gnomes had learned that the theater teacher didn't really give a damn about their names and it was just easier to go with it. "Please go fetch the two boils and bring them here to my office. And yes, you may use whatever means you like." The gnome perked up a bit at this, running off, hopeful of the change to kick at a few shins.

Sipping his swampwater, the demon looked at the three 'humans' all sitting rather calmly in his office, no screaming, no whimpering, they looked perfectly fine with the situation.

Nothing Yet

Sosiqui

((OOC: If you want to invite any other chars to the RP just ask, and to anyone else reading this just ask me and I can set something up))  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:58 am
((it's just gonna be Thackery for me; he is keeping his interest on this stuff to a down-low <3))

Having his tail tugged on, especially by a gnome, wasn't particularly his favorite thing. He might have hurled him halfway down the hall had the awful little thing not explained that he was here to bring him to Rengath's office. Smoothing out his tail and trying to contain himself, he followed the gnome without a word, too caught up in his considerations of questions to ask. How could he possibly ask about the things he wanted to know without giving anyone away?

The Cerberus seemed a bit anxious when he finally arrived at the office, tapping on the doorframe to announce his presence. Maybe he could bribe one of the gnomes to proclaim his arrival to classes and stuff instead of just hoping that people noticed that he was around. Yeah, that was worth pursuing.

"Hi, sir. It's still okay to talk to you and the humans, right?"

He didn't even notice them at first - no crying, no pleading. But there was that unavoidable smell. When he turned to look at them, he stiffened, worried that something might have happened to them to make them so docile and quiet. Was this what it was like right before you died? Calm?

iStoleYurVamps

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:14 am
((Just Malodore for me, too!))

Malodore was highly nonplussed by gnomes in general; this one had asked it to follow in surprisingly polite terms, though. Perhaps that gnome had been one of the gnomes it had examined during the odd gender-switching incident? There was no way to know, really, and the gnome was not forthcoming.

Either way, it arrived at Rengath's office and tapped at the door as well before peering in. Its metal feathers bristled a bit as it realized the humans were in there too, but... hm. It was odd. Very odd.

It came to stand next to Thackery, giving the Cerberus boil a nod before turning its skeptical focus to the humans. Uncaged. Not going anywhere? Not afraid either, apparently. Hrm. Very suspicious. "Sir?" it added to the end of Thackery's question. It felt like observation was a bit more fruitful than active questioning right now...

Nothing Yet

iStoleYurVamps

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:41 pm
As the students came in Rengath sipped at his swampwater. "Well, to start off, If it wasn't alright, I'd have not invited you here." He chuckled at that one, and one of the 'humans' smirked, tapping another in the side. "Ask them whatever you like, as much as you like." The one 'hunter' grinned. The frightened man looked bored, and the priest looked amused.

Sosiqui

Nothing Yet

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:48 am
Malodore gave the humans a suspicious side-eye. "Are you actually humans?" it said, finally. It did not say: are you actually a Hunter because, based on Rengath's responses in class, it was fairly sure the Professor wasn't on the sympathetic side when it came to such 'legends'. "Because you look awfully calm right now..."

iStoleYurVamps

Nothing Yet

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:14 pm
And there was the golden question. "Gentlemen?" Looking to the humans, their features melted away, quickly being replaced by faceless blank monsters. They looked at the students before speaking, all three speaking as if they were one.

"We are actors-" "-from the local theater house." "Rengath who is both patron-" "-and friend-" "Asked us to come." "To give students an illusion." One of them reached over, holding a hand in front of Malodore before assuming his form, right down to the scalpels. "We mimic." "Doppelgangers." "Actors for Fright." "Delight." "To use our abilities" "to try and draw out the potential of your own."

The pulled back, the one that had assumed Malodore's form resuming their shadowy self. Setting his glass down, the theater instructor smiled. "Students think that acting might have no place in scaring, but it does. I wanted to see you and your classmates potential, as well as your attitudes at humans-" Reaching behind him, the hunter coat was brought forth. And now, off stage, it looked like a quick hack job. "Anger, fear- these can cloud an actor's mind, these can hold people back. So I took a rumor and tried to create a hypothetical reality." The dopplegangger chuckled.

"Hunters-" "-silly things-" "-illusions we cannot even create" "not in full" "Childish whimsy." Rengath smiled but motioned them to give the students a chance to speak.

Sosiqui

Nothing Yet

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:26 am
"Oh... oh." Malodore sighed, some of the tension flowing out of it. That was both a relief and a disappointment. "I see, it was all a pretense. I can, ah... appreciate the value of the exercise, though. Sir." The doppelganger taking Malodore's form didn't really unsettle it any; the plague doctor just cocked its head at the creature until it shifted back.

"So you couldn't actually bring real humans here, si? We have to go to them, instead?" It made sense - otherwise, every house would have a caged human as a handy FEAR source, like some sort of common appliance.

Nothing Yet

iStoleYurVamps

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:48 am
Rengath shrugged an apathetic shrug. "In theory, one might be able to create a small..environment for them I suppose, just like one might make a terrarium for a minipet. We tried to create this illusion with the FEAR burning incense and scented gear. But the ethical implications-" A shake of his head. "Our world keeps to to the shadows, and for very good reason I think, though, that is merely my opinion."

The doppelgangers just waited.

Sosiqui

Nothing Yet

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out