Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)
Best of Five Hype Major Devastation vs Rebz

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JobsEveryDay

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:28 pm
Matt Striker: Tonight we are going to have both The Intercontinental Champion, Major Devastation, and Bruiser Champion, Rebel Rebecca aka Rebz, wrestle in the Main Event. Everyone in the world of wrestling is watching this series. Both Rebz and Major have been told they are the future undisputed champions. They have both been told they are the stand outs of their class. What will happen tonight when they meet for the first time in a World Wrestling Federation Guild ring???

Short Back Ground:

Major Devastation
Sex: Male
Height: 6'4
Weight: 270
Hometown: San Antonio, Texas
Current Champion: Intercontinental

Major has had one of the most successful short careers in WWFG. Major has been with WWFG Intercontinental champion. He first became champion by ending the legendary streak of one Jay Lighting aka GBL. Many say his match with Freakshow(c) vs Duality at Wresltemania stole the pay per view show. Major has the following of the whole Untied States Marines behind him. He is by far one of the best people to cheer for. Can Major Devastation beat Rebz in the best of five series to not only retain his Intercontinental championship, but also fuse The Bruiser Championship Effect into his championship? If so, Major could be on his way to prove he his worth to face the Undisputed Champion, Chrono Clepsydra. Maybe even at Wrestlemania???

Name: Rebecca Jones aka Rebz
Sex: Female
Height: 5'10
Weight: 173lbs
Hometown: Austin, Texas
Current Champion: Bruiser

Rebz is For Sale. WWFG doesn't mean you can buy Rebz, but she is the breakout star of For Sale. Only two wrestler survived that show and they faced off at Wrestlemania At Wrestlemania Rebz beat Rosario. Since Wrestlemania Rebz has been on a winning streak. On July 17, 2011 she won the Bruiser title by climbing a ladder. Since then she has defend the title against the likes of Emily Cullen, Jimmy Monera, Talon, and Drako. WWFG management released a statement apologizing for not announcing that match as a title match. Now all Rebz has to do to get a championship shot against the Undisputed champion, Chrono Clepsydra, is beat Major Devastation in this Best of Five. Can this bar bad girl do it? Many don't like her, but there are those in the crowd that can relate to what she is fighting for. She is a bruiser, but after this best of five series can she become the new Intercontinental champion. And then maybe go on and win the Undisputed champion? Maybe even at Wrestlemania???

Current Schedule if it goes to the fifth match.

Supershow #35 November 28, 2011 Major Devastation vs Rebz I
Supershow #36 December 12, 2011 Major Devastation vs Rebz II

Royal Rumble December 25, 2011 Major Devastation vs Rebz III

Supershow 37 January 23 - February 5 Major Devastation vs Rebz VI
Supershow 38 February 6 - February 19 Press Conference

Place Your Bets (February 19 - March 11) Major Devastation vs Rebz V

(If you want comment on this, please comment as a wrestler. Example. Jed: I haven't seen a best of five mean so much to two wrestlers.)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:53 pm
There was a green screen behind him. With a chair in front of the screen. It then flashed to a wrestler sitting in the chair giving there opinion on Major vs Rebz. Who will win?  

JobsEveryDay

Neo-Blade8

Witty Humorist

8,400 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:24 pm
Rosario sat in the chiar and looked at the camera, while also twittling his thumbs a little.

"I have to say I have been on the bad side of both of them, and Both of them have pissed me off in thier own way. But I have to toally go with Rebz on this one. She has potential, she has had a streak going, and Don't forget for her to be rising how she is as a Female in the man's side of the business is pretty impressive. But I can tell that this will probably go to ther big 5th match and I can't wait to see how it plays out."

Then the camera switched to the next wrestler with thier opionon.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:18 pm
Jed was shown in the chair.

"Both Major and Rebz have proven themselves in this company. They constantly steal the show, but that's not saying much now a days. On my prediction on who will win this Best of Five..I'm going with Rebz. I think Major will constantly under estimate her till it will be his down fall. Rebz will then go on to get a championship match against the Undisputed Champion and maybe even beat him for the undisputed championship and surprise the world. Rebz might become the second ever woman Undisputed champion of the World Wrestling Federation Guild."

JobsEveryDay

HiroShinMozas

Aged Hero

5,050 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:44 am
Hiro sits down on an Elephant Beanbag Chair.

"You know, Rebz is one crazy b***h. I hate Major with a passion, and I dont much like Rebz. However, her craziness will get her the win in this contest."  
Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games