Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply § 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)
Super Mario 3D is Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Going To Get The Game?
  Yes?
  No?
  Maybe?
View Results

Geista
Crew

Invisible Helper

45,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:12 pm
Super Mario 3D, has come out recently, and I have to say it is Most Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is some pics for you guys. ^8^

Underwater:
User Image

Forests:
User Image

User Image

User Image

Haunted Mansion:
User Image

Desert:
User Image

User Image

User Image

Sky / Cloud Land:
User Image

User Image

Bowser's Castle
User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:21 pm
I must get a 3DS.D8 ~loves Mario games~  

Yuki_Windira

Spoopy Bibliophile

Geista
Crew

Invisible Helper

45,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:23 pm
Yuki_Windira

Playing it is like playing a mini movie and you can make it as much 3D as you want, it can be "Fully 3D" or "No 3D" or inbetween with the little slide bar it has for how "3D" you want it to be when you play "3D Games"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:31 am
Giesta
Yuki_Windira

Playing it is like playing a mini movie and you can make it as much 3D as you want, it can be "Fully 3D" or "No 3D" or inbetween with the little slide bar it has for how "3D" you want it to be when you play "3D Games"

I'm glad that they made the 3D optional on those things,would get annoying if it was kept 3D all the time.~nods~  

Yuki_Windira

Spoopy Bibliophile

aboly252
Crew

4,850 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:03 am

Gonna get one soon , but not now , got so many games , also i m thinking about getting starfox64 heart

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:18 am
They better not put the next golden sun on there.......  

Aralik
Captain

Agile Rogue

7,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Geista
Crew

Invisible Helper

45,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:55 am
Yuki_Windira
Giesta
Yuki_Windira

I'm glad that they made the 3D optional on those things,would get annoying if it was kept 3D all the time.~nods~

3nodding Yeah, some of the 3D games I have to turn down a bit because they are just to much for my eyes. blaugh

It can give you head aches. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:58 am
aboly252

Gonna get one soon , but not now , got so many games , also i m thinking about getting starfox64 heart

3nodding I have that one to, it is very good cross-over in my opinion for 3DS.

It also allows you to play it in two modes "Original" and the "New Mode" made for the 3DS specifically. ("New Mode" takes advantage of the 3DS's abilities to act as a motion controller, tilting in different directions to turn and move your Ship and such.)  

Geista
Crew

Invisible Helper

45,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Geista
Crew

Invisible Helper

45,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:00 am
Xalikar

They could, but you never know I would guess it depends on if they think it will complement the Golden Sun series. (I loved playing Golden Sun "Dark Dawn")  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:19 am
Giesta
Xalikar

They could, but you never know I would guess it depends on if they think it will complement the Golden Sun series. (I loved playing Golden Sun "Dark Dawn")

I loved Dark Dawn. biggrin Although I still think The Lost Age is the best so far  

Aralik
Captain

Agile Rogue

7,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Geista
Crew

Invisible Helper

45,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:22 am
Xalikar
Giesta
Xalikar

I loved Dark Dawn. biggrin Although I still think The Lost Age is the best so far

^8^ It probably was, I decided to go for the "Newer One" when I tried it out since I only vaguely remember any of the older game. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:24 am
Giesta
Xalikar
Giesta
Xalikar

^8^ It probably was, I decided to go for the "Newer One" when I tried it out since I only vaguely remember any of the older game. 3nodding

emotion_jawdrop Have you not played them? at all?  

Aralik
Captain

Agile Rogue

7,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Geista
Crew

Invisible Helper

45,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:28 am
Xalikar
Giesta
Xalikar
Giesta
Xalikar

I didnt play Lost Age but I played all the way threw "Dark Dawn" all the way to that last dungeon where you get the last summon I think it was called "Catastrophe" but I could never beat that last Boss. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:29 am
Giesta
Xalikar
Giesta
Xalikar
Giesta
Xalikar

I didnt play Lost Age but I played all the way threw "Dark Dawn" all the way to that last dungeon where you get the last summon I think it was called "Catastrophe" but I could never beat that last Boss. sweatdrop

You're totally missing out on a good ending!!!  

Aralik
Captain

Agile Rogue

7,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Geista
Crew

Invisible Helper

45,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:38 am
Xalikar
Giesta
Xalikar
Giesta
Xalikar

You're totally missing out on a good ending!!!

If you like you can tell me, I got bored with the game eventually after trying over a dozen times to kill that one Boss and sold the game for another game later on. sweatdrop  
§ 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games