Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digimon Dojo (Digimon Card Battle School Forum)
Training with Blademaster Banryu (Training Example) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
-InsertEgoHere- Liger rolled 8 4-sided dice: 1, 1, 2, 1, 2, 2, 2, 1 Total: 12 (8-32)

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:11 pm
Blademaster Banryu

((Correct... Rule of thumb, if you can help it... DO NOT be the first one to play summertime, as you're technically giving your opponent 20 MP to use against you. Also remember to add MP to both players when summertime is active as some of your more seasoned opponents will get on to you about it.))

"Looks like he's got us in a corner... but we won't give in just yet." Glancing down at his digivice, he presses one of the buttons causing the screen to light up and perform a special task. "DON'T GIVE UP YET, HIRO!!"

H_P_
F_L_O_O_P_Y_

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Robo
HP: 59/80
MP: [Last turn corrected: 31+10 = 40 (max)] - 28 = 12/40
Effect: +30 atk (single turn), +5atk (entire battle), +5 HP when defending

Leo
HP: 24+12= 36/80
MP: [Last turn corrected: 12+10]= 22+10 = 32-30= 2/40
Effect: +5atk (entire battle), +5 HP when defending

Lesson ?: Special Attacks and HP Floppy
Both of these procedures are unique actions that can either help you in a time of crisis or lay the hurt on your opponent. Both cost 30 MP to use and take the place of a normal attack or defend.

To do either, you simply roll double your normal dice amount and gain/deal the amount shown.

Edit: Of course you could also run the chance of getting lower than normal... sweatdrop

Blademaster Banryu rolled 4 4-sided dice: 1, 2, 2, 3 Total: 8 (4-16)
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:22 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger

((Hahaha yeah, I realized that Summertime isn't that good when you yourself have to use it. xD Oh jeez, I just realized I also forgot to add the +5 from the D3 again. stressed Returning to battles that I haven't played in a while always throws me off. Dx And yikes, I just realized how brutally low that Floppy roll was. o___o Sorry man.))

"Aaaaand this is where we say goodnight, folks!" Rikun yells triumphantly, raising his final card to the sky.

"Digi-Modify! Activate Muchomon!"
User Image

The small colorful Digimon pops out of nowhere as he is summoned, jabbering something in an unitelligible spanish accept before releasing a burst of colorful flames that damage both Guardromon AND Leomon! Robo quickly follows up his Ardent Flare attack with a running tackle-slam of his own, knocking Leo clean out!!

Robo
HP: 59/80 - 15 = 44/80
MP: 12/40 + 10 = 22 - 18 = 4/40
Effect: +25 atk (single turn), +5atk (entire battle), +5 HP when defending

Leo
HP: 31/80 - 25 - 5 - 8 = KO!! (-7/30)
MP: 2/40
Effect: +5atk (entire battle), +5 HP when defending
((subtracted 5 HP from Leomon's 36 to correct for the lack of the D3 boost on last turn))  

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:44 pm
Blademaster Banryu

((No worries, what good does it do any of the students if the teacher always wins? In truth, I was half expecting to get all ones in that, but...

And there are ways to make it so that Summertime doesn't handicap you, just not in this deck... to find that out, you'll have to develop them on your own.
))

Leomon smirks as the blow comes toward him, knowing full and well that he could easily take what the penguin was bringing. However, he had not accounted for Guardromon's attack to come from behind. The lion chuckles as he falls to one knee. "That... that was pretty good. You've got spunk kid."

"That is very true." Raji walks towards the digimon with a smile on his face. "Sooo... are you ready for round three or do you think you've got the basics down?"

Leomon stand back up and dusts his self off. He flexes briefly to show that he could easily go a few more rounds.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:14 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger

"Hmmm... Well, I think we've pretty much got it down for now. So thanks, but maybe some other time." 3nodding

Guardromon rattles and clanks before he's enveloped in light, and his bulky metal form suddenly shifts into a long, serpentine one. The newly-mutated Seadramon nods to his and Rikun's teachers respectfully. "Thank you for the lesson, masters." Rikun smiles and nods, likewise bowing. "Ditto."  

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

Digimon Dojo (Digimon Card Battle School Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games