Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply Prayer Requests
Prayer Chain Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anonymous Mosh

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:26 pm
Whether you pray, or need a prayer, post here. You don't even have to post details. Or you can PM if you need to talk. Just know that no matter how bad things get, Christ is always there for you. He'll never leave, and He'll always love you.

Matthew 28:18-20
Quote:
18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. 19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: 20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

God bless you all, forever and always.
Amen.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:44 pm
This was a great idea. smile
I would like to request prayers for my wife,
that her health should improve that she would be able
to do the things she enjoys. heart

God bless you!  

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

Anonymous Mosh

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:54 pm
Then she's on the list. Along with you. May you find all of the blessings that God has to offer, even an especially when things get a little rough.
May the Lord give you both strength and mercy.
Amen.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:01 pm
Anonymous Mosh
Then she's on the list. Along with you. May you find all of the blessings that God has to offer, even an especially when things get a little rough.
Amen.
I don't care so much about myself, as long as she is ok. lol
But thank you! I will pray for you as well!
God be with you.  

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

Anonymous Mosh

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:25 pm
Garland-Green
Anonymous Mosh
Amen.
God be with you.

Thank you. I could use a few today.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:48 pm
Garland-Green
Anonymous Mosh
Amen.
God be with you.

A few more prayers from what I hear for you. You can't take care of her when you're off somewhere else. lol
God bless you and yours.

Anon. Mosh  

Anonymous Mosh

misa-ebie

Beloved Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:12 pm
Umm I'd like to request for my health. I've always been sickly, but in the past year its gotten so much worse. I couldn't even finish my first year of college. On top of the chronic stuff I have, I have also been in and out of bed sick for over a month. so yea if you could just be praying for that it would mean alot.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:21 am
misa-ebie
Umm I'd like to request for my health. I've always been sickly, but in the past year its gotten so much worse. I couldn't even finish my first year of college. On top of the chronic stuff I have, I have also been in and out of bed sick for over a month. so yea if you could just be praying for that it would mean alot.
I will pray for you. ^^  

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

misa-ebie

Beloved Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:22 am
Garland-Green
misa-ebie
I will pray for you. ^^

Thanks smile I always feel weird asking for myself, like I know we should but it just feels like i'm being selfish ya know?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:13 pm
misa-ebie

Sister, I pray right this very second that God lay His healing hands on you.
You have suffered much and I ask that He will give strength,hope and healing.
May God bless and give much to you and your loved ones.  

StrongGirlBong-Soon

9,475 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150

StrongGirlBong-Soon

9,475 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:16 pm
misa-ebie
Garland-Green
misa-ebie
I will pray for you. ^^

Thanks smile I always feel weird asking for myself, like I know we should but it just feels like i'm being selfish ya know?

Don't ever feel selfish to ask for prayers for yourself. That's what Christian families do for each other. Rather, that's one of the most important things we do for each other. Peace Sister  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:22 pm
Garland-Green

God bless you!

Garland, God has done much for me by leading me to this guild. I still pray everyday for your wife. You are strong in Christ and have helped me much along with all my other brothers and sisters in this guild.I am grateful for all of you.
My prayers for both of you go up to our Lord. Peace and blessings be upon you and all of your loved ones.  

StrongGirlBong-Soon

9,475 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150

StrongGirlBong-Soon

9,475 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:24 pm
Garland-Green

God bless you!

Excellent idea. May God pour down blessings and peace on you.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:26 pm
pixiequeen31
Garland-Green

God bless you!

Garland, God has done much for me by leading me to this guild. I still pray everyday for your wife. You are strong in Christ and have helped me much along with all my other brothers and sisters in this guild.I am grateful for all of you.
My prayers for both of you go up to our Lord. Peace and blessings be upon you and all of your loved ones.

We appreciate all your prayers very much sister! Keep them coming. ^^ Life has been dramatic lately for us, and there hardly seems time to even breath.
My wife had a breakdown and is on medications. We are in the process of changing our lives and sorting out some of the problems. Somehow I think God was behind it. Though it was unpleasant, and not what we wanted, it couldn't have happened in any other way and was what we needed in order to move on. Prayers work, and will change lives.
I am glad that this guild has meant so much to you. Part of the idea behind the guild was that it would be a support for the brothers and sisters who need it. To build on the cornerstone, which is Jesus.
I feel very blessed to be with you all, and to see your devotion to God.
I wish you and your loved on Peace and Blessings too! If you need prayers yourself don't be hesitant to ask.
God bless you, and thank you again!  

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:41 pm
Quote:
What most of all hinders heavenly consolation is that you are too slow in turning yourself to prayer.

-Thomas a Kempis

Philippians 4:6
Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.  
Prayer Requests

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff