Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply Prayer Requests
Prayer Chain Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:47 pm
misa-ebie
Garland-Green
misa-ebie
Umm I'd like to request for my health. I've always been sickly, but in the past year its gotten so much worse. I couldn't even finish my first year of college. On top of the chronic stuff I have, I have also been in and out of bed sick for over a month. so yea if you could just be praying for that it would mean alot.
I will pray for you. ^^

Thanks smile I always feel weird asking for myself, like I know we should but it just feels like i'm being selfish ya know?

How are you? smile  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:03 am
I need pray for my relationship with my boyfriend i feel like we are drifting apart from each other and i think he's losing his faith for the Lord and i also pray that my grandma cat comes back to her she got lost one night and we never saw her again  

memphis1994

Fashionable Citizen

6,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

PurpleAngel2God

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:02 am
crying I need a lot of prayer for me mostly but also for my family. I may be out of a job by December 31 because of a background check done by my company and found a lot financial obligations I am in the process of paying off. But because they are on there and the fact I am paying them off, they may consider me unreliable and untrustworthy and terminate my employment. Please pray that I do not lose this job and that God will free me from these financial burdens someday. Praise God and thank you. crying  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:31 pm
Please pray for my friend. He's been a God-fearing Christian all his life who is now looks back on his life and feels cheated for playing by the rules. He's very depressed now and has occasional suicidal thoughts. Thank you very much.  

Searchghost

Ruthless Ladykiller

7,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Ratsah

Beloved Soldier

8,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:17 pm
Ask for prayers this coming week. Getting some attacks at my foundation. need support.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:44 pm
I need prayer for my boyfriend Ree. He comes from an abusive family who tries to take anything good away from him that comes his way and he needs allot of help from god. He was set back very far in life because of the jealously from his family. He's trying to recover it now and I'm struggling trying to help him and it puts allot of struggle in our relationship. To the point where I want to give up but it wouldn't be right because I feel like god gave me him for a reason and I even brought him to god when he used to harass me saying he wasn't real, and I was praying to nothing but god changed him greatly and he needs all the support he can get. Especially these next few months.  

Abandoned pickle

8,050 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Abandoned pickle

8,050 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:00 pm
Searchghost
Please pray for my friend. He's been a God-fearing Christian all his life who is now looks back on his life and feels cheated for playing by the rules. He's very depressed now and has occasional suicidal thoughts. Thank you very much.

I've had a friend like that before you just need to push him with lots of love and try to build some confidence in himself and pray. I've been through that stage as well but that's because I was starting to doubt and I was drifting from god and didn't feel like he was listening anymore. One of my friends actually encouraged me through his actions, because I looked up to him and he was very involved with god. I'll pray for you, stay strong! (: god has a reason for everything always remember that (:  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:04 pm
Tsur
Ask for prayers this coming week. Getting some attacks at my foundation. need support.

Just remember attacks make you stronger, hang in there I know things get ruff but god will bless you for your faithfulness (: I'll keep you in my prayers  

Abandoned pickle

8,050 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Wildear19

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:02 am
I pray that the Lord will send servants to share the good news with the lowly, the prostitutes, the homosexual, the sexual immoral, those in prison, the homeless, the poor, the rich, and that he grant all of my siblings in Christ the grace to bear trails and extinguish the flaming arrows of Satan.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:38 pm
I could use a prayer. I'm pretty much falling apart and I feel like my life certainly isn't worth living anymore.

Please pray I find another part time job to afford rent, and that i find the motivation to do the things i once loved doing again. I know the lord always provides, even when i feel he is not near.  

NamekWoman

Cluttered Lover

9,650 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Overstocked 200

PurpleAngel2God

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:47 am
prayer for my husband and children as well as me. My marriage is pretty much over and my kids have sided with their father. I can be a stubborn-blankety blank blank. I know the marriage is all my fault it failed. And I know God is punishing me for it. I just wish I could just afford to go away for the sake of my family and never make contact with them again. But until I get all of my past bills paid off, I am stuck and do not want to leave them with my bills. So prayer that God will intervene and help me pay my bills off and give comfort to my family for the pain and suffering I gave them for years. Thank you  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:59 am
PurpleAngel2God
prayer for my husband and children as well as me. My marriage is pretty much over and my kids have sided with their father. I can be a stubborn-blankety blank blank. I know the marriage is all my fault it failed. And I know God is punishing me for it. I just wish I could just afford to go away for the sake of my family and never make contact with them again. But until I get all of my past bills paid off, I am stuck and do not want to leave them with my bills. So prayer that God will intervene and help me pay my bills off and give comfort to my family for the pain and suffering I gave them for years. Thank you

I don't think going away forever is the solution to your problems or their problems. You are tied to your husband in a way that distance or new relationships can't break. Perhaps your economical issues is a way God is using in order for you not to leave, but to try to make good the pain and suffering you say you gave them for years. Being humble and asking forgiveness is better than running away from the problems. In God's eyes marriages can't end for any other reason than adultery. All other reasons are invalid in His eyes. I will pray for you and your family.  

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:39 am
NamekWoman
I could use a prayer. I'm pretty much falling apart and I feel like my life certainly isn't worth living anymore.

Please pray I find another part time job to afford rent, and that i find the motivation to do the things i once loved doing again. I know the lord always provides, even when i feel he is not near.

How are things going with you now?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:52 pm
Garland-Green
NamekWoman

How are things going with you now?
when did i write that, things are alot better.  

NamekWoman

Cluttered Lover

9,650 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Overstocked 200

TsukikuroiMai

Naughty Fox

13,490 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:56 pm
Getting first major A1C blood sugar test as I was diagnosed with Type II diabetes at the beginning of the year.

Getting wisdom teeth taken out on Thursday @ 9 am.  
Prayer Requests

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff