Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1x1] You go into a cave and encounter...(Nahm and Israfel) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:34 am
Israfel had taken a bit of a shine to sparring, and after the hunters had shown up, he wanted to get more in. Picking at random from whoever crossed his path, the siren looked for people to challenge. It just so happened that when he’d run into the grue, he had smiled and asked very plainly if they would like to spar with him. It was a simple enough request was it not? He explained why he wanted it. He might not want to fight, but he didn’t want to like… die. Or not be able to save his friends. He also heard being turned into a weapon was bad. He didn’t like that either. So he’d asked for a battle at random. And he’d gotten one.

Waiting in the gym, the siren hummed to himself, waiting for his sparring partner to arrive.
Prolixity

prolixity rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:29 pm
The siren was absolutely adorable. Nahm had had no problems at all agreeing to a spar, excellent and well-thought-out reasons or no. No, he wasn't about to turn down an invitation like that.

When he showed up in the gym at the appointed time, he was dressed slightly differently than when Israfel had originally encountered him; while he wore a long, trailing concealing robe most of the time, he'd removed it now to keep it from hindering his range of motion. The hood and scarf were still firmly in place, but he was otherwise dressed in fairly normal if somewhat tattered and layered clothing, decorated here and there with duct tape and safety pins. "Yo," he greeted the siren. "Ready for a good tangle?"  

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
iStoleYurVamps rolled 1 20-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-20)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:23 pm
Israfel was like a small bird with an even smaller brain. Cute, but a bit stupid and very naive. Nahm was lost to Israfel's eyes for a while, not recognizing the grue outside of the usual robes. It was only when he spoke did the siren catch on. "Oh hello!" Earwings flicked forward. "I didn't recognize you without your robes. and yes I am ready. I ever brought a pumpkin pill in case on of us got hurt badly. But I hope we won't have to use it."

Wings shuffled behind him. "I also promise to not hide in the skin. I think that is quite rude to those without flight.  
iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 1 Total: 5 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:24 pm
Jumping back, he let his nails extend into claws. "I don't hold back okay? But just- Don't take it personally." The first dive and-
he missed.

HP: 40
Damage:

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

prolixity rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 5 Total: 11 (2-12)

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:41 pm
"So polite," Nahm grinned. He tugged his scarf down, rewrapping it around his throat and tucking the ends into his shirt so they wouldn't get in the way or be vulnerable to a casual grab; he snapped his teeth together a few times in the shadow of his hood, making sure he had a good range of motion for biting. "Thanks. An honorable opponent!"

He twisted out of the way as Israfel dove; as the siren passed him, he stretched out his fingers, letting sizable claws punch through the fingertips of his gloves, and took a clawed swipe at the siren's backside. "Don't worry, nothing personal at all," he chuckled.

HP: 30/30
Damage: 5  
iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 4 Total: 7 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:06 pm
Whoops! Nahm got the first attack. Well jack it all, Israfel would just have to try harder. That sound- It was weird and coming from under the hood. How strange. His feathers ruffled, Irsafel puffed up. "I am always honorable. Always." He still smacked Nahm with his wings though.

HP: 35
Damage: 1

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

prolixity rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 3 Total: 9 (2-12)

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:11 pm
"Didn't say you weren't," Nahm drawled. "In fact, just the opposite." Just plain adorable. Nahm wanted to just squish the little siren~

However, he was being whacked at. "Hey now." He raked his claws down the offending wing in retaliation.

HP: 29/30
Damage: 3  
iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 2 Total: 6 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:48 pm
If Israfel had been told he was adorable he would have blushed, said thank you, and made tiny happy coo noises. Sadly, this was not the time for little happy coo noises. this was a time for BATTLING. Fluttering his wings in irratation, Israfel wobbled. His wings were his pride. He hated to see his feathers ruffled. he made tiny unhappy coos.

HP: 32
Damage:

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

prolixity rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 6 Total: 7 (2-12)

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:53 pm
Nahm blinked at Israfel; he hadn't quite expected to be entirely unscathed when he'd already had a chance to get a good, clawed smack in. He stalked a slow semicircle around Israfel. Was the other boil just biding his time and waiting to unleash all kinds of whoop-a**?

He darted in and poked Israfel in the side with a claw. "It's no fun if you don't fight back," he said.

HP: 29/30
Damage: 1  
iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 8 Total: 12 (2-16)
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:11 am
The was a very interesting after effect from when Nahm poked Israfel. A visible shudder ran through him, feathers standing on end. He shook, trying right his feathers. "I will fight, I am just- not the best at it." He frapped his wing out, knocking the monster in the head, wing caught in the hood. "Ah jack, sorry-" He tried to get his wing free by flipping the hood.

HP: 31
Damage: 6

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

prolixity rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 3 Total: 6 (2-12)

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:14 am
"Hey, we all - AGH," and the grue winced away from the sudden brilliance of full day as the tug of Israfel's wing pulled the hood down. He grimaced, showing a mouthful of teeth that ran literally from ear to ear, squinted his eyes nearly shut, and hopped hastily back away from the siren, fumbling his hood back up and over his stinging skin. "Jackit, that hurt," he grumbled, and blinked the brightness out of his eyes as he re-secured the fabric.

HP: 23/30
Damage: -  
iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 7 Total: 11 (2-16)
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:51 am
Ack! "Sorry, sorry!" He Wasn't sure why he was apologizing, this was a fight right? Oh well, he just was a bit...of a softer nature than most others. "Nothing too bad I hope?" Ear wings flicked back and forth. "But.. this is a match!" Claws extended as he slashed out.

HP: 31
Damage: 5

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

prolixity rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 4 Total: 9 (2-12)

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:54 am
"You got a point." A glint of teeth under the hood as Nahm grinned. "Whole handful of 'em, actually." He automatically raised an arm to defend, and Israfel's claws caught solidly against it, ripping his sleeve and letting in a bit more of the stinging light.

He didn't complain about it this time, though, simply lashing out with his own handful of points.

HP: 18/30
iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 1 Total: 4 (2-16)
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:11 am
He did have a hand of points, which he liked to use for various things. One being fighting. "You have lots of points too!" He winced at the attack. "Do you have other pointy bits like scales or spikes?" He was curious as to why the guy wore the hood. Indoors even. "Can I look under your hood when we are done?" It was a simple, innocent question.

HP: 28
Damage:

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

prolixity rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 4 Total: 9 (2-12)

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:13 am
"Teeth I got," Nahm said. "One more point. Maybe two." He snickered and stepped closer to Israfel. "Wanna see?" The long tail waving lazily behind him whipped suddenly around to stab at the siren's body; a wickedly pointed spike emerged from the tip, tearing the bandages wrapped neatly over his tail.

"Maybe. Can you see in the dark?" he asked in return.

HP: 18/30
{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas