Submit

TheCassMeow

Fashionable Nerd

7,400 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:52 pm
Geeez, it seems all I do is complain huh?
Anyway, sorry girls... I think I have a procrastination problem. How do I deal with this? I also think I panic when I go to take tests so I forget everything. I am trying to think of ways to solve my problem... I am going to stay after school more I think so... I just feel as if I work so hard and all I get as a reward is a failing grade... Ugh. 10th grade is challenging. sad

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:39 pm
i also procrastinate...super badly. so im sorry that i cannot provide advice all i can tell you to try and prioratize.  

vxrs

Liberal Fatcat

Rei Uchikino

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:05 pm
I don't know how to help you with the tests, but maybe you could use a reward system to fight off your procrastination. Tell yourself that you're going to do your work now, and then later you can treat yourself to something nice once you're done. Maybe that will help.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:10 pm
Radient Persona
i also procrastinate...super badly. so im sorry that i cannot provide advice all i can tell you to try and prioratize.
no its okay, thank you for replying.. smile  

TheCassMeow

Fashionable Nerd

7,400 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

TheCassMeow

Fashionable Nerd

7,400 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:12 pm
Rei Uchikino
I don't know how to help you with the tests, but maybe you could use a reward system to fight off your procrastination. Tell yourself that you're going to do your work now, and then later you can treat yourself to something nice once you're done. Maybe that will help.
yes, I have thought about doing this tonight... I am going to try it and see how it goes. Thanks a lot smile  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:46 pm
Crazy_Cassidy15
Rei Uchikino
yes, I have thought about doing this tonight... I am going to try it and see how it goes. Thanks a lot smile

You're welcome. :]  

Rei Uchikino

pure as snow

Fashionable Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:21 pm
Oh my goodness! I do that a lot! i'm doing that right now xD AND IM A SENIOR! I should being doing hw xD but i understand what you are going though.
That is a good idea staying after school more often, and don't be afraid to get a failing grade! Think of it this way, you are pretty much get a bad grade if you don't do anything. Anyone can pass school just by turning in things and studying. It's not hard, just takes time.
Make flashcards.
Do things that help you study like music.
Here is your answer to your question ( this is what I always tell myself) Look if you don't do it know you will regret it later, and if you do it now then you will be happy and have all of the free time to do whatever you want in the world :] Think of it as a reward ^^
Study Study Study ^^
I suck at taking test I really do but sometimes teachers can help you in what might be on the test and also reviews are always good to do. Just study little by little with the things you already know and then do the hard stuff and when you take the test read all the question and answers the ones you know 1st and skip the hard ones for later so you can think clear and not have to rush

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:15 pm
pure as snow
Oh my goodness! I do that a lot! i'm doing that right now xD AND IM A SENIOR! I should being doing hw xD but i understand what you are going though.
That is a good idea staying after school more often, and don't be afraid to get a failing grade! Think of it this way, you are pretty much get a bad grade if you don't do anything. Anyone can pass school just by turning in things and studying. It's not hard, just takes time.
Make flashcards.
Do things that help you study like music.
Here is your answer to your question ( this is what I always tell myself) Look if you don't do it know you will regret it later, and if you do it now then you will be happy and have all of the free time to do whatever you want in the world :] Think of it as a reward ^^
Study Study Study ^^
I suck at taking test I really do but sometimes teachers can help you in what might be on the test and also reviews are always good to do. Just study little by little with the things you already know and then do the hard stuff and when you take the test read all the question and answers the ones you know 1st and skip the hard ones for later so you can think clear and not have to rush

aha, i've never really had this problem before, i'm not really sure what's going on :/
But this week i'm going to really try my best with everything.. and i'll defiantly try the things that were suggested to me ^_^
Thanks so much! It should hopefully work ^^  

TheCassMeow

Fashionable Nerd

7,400 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
29. ✿ - - - School and Work

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers