Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
My Dysfunctional Pony: Friendship with Benefits (opened!) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Favorite Main Cast Pony
  Twilight Sparkle
  Applejack
  Fluttershy
  Rainbow Dash
  Rarity
  Pinkie Pie
View Results

Xistund

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:47 pm
User Image

Welcome Bronies or Hoenies to My messed up rp where we take something magical and sweet and turn it dark and slightly erotic.... er more so. So everypony get ready for a ride you won't forget

also if anypony has an idea on a real plot it would help allot XD  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:49 pm
User ImageRules
1. Lighten up. This is just for shits and giggles, so no hating
2. No god modeing, thogh I don't think we will have much fighting its still a good idea to have just in case.
3. No cybering. this is a reminder that other pony's don't want to see two going at it... well I do emotion_kirakira , but keep it in PM's
4. If you want to make your own pony go Here and you can Export it or miss the option Like I did and screenshot and crop your pony sweatdrop
5. PM profiles to me  

Xistund

Xistund

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:52 pm
User Image
Profile Skeleton
Gaianame: your gaia name duh
Pony Name: a name that has something to do with your pony
Gender: Colts (young boys pony's), Fillies (young girl pony's), Mares (Older girl Pony's), and Stallions (Older boy Pony's).
Pony kind: See list below
Appearance: Picture or Description
Cutie mark: see below
Personalty:
Bio:
Other:

Earth ponies: are one of the three kinds of ponies earth ponies have a special connection to nature and animals, and even though they lack the abilities to consciously cast spells like unicorn ponies or to fly and walk on clouds like pegasus ponies, their connection to nature makes them "just as necessary" and "perhaps more important".

Pegasus ponies:, often referred to as Pegasi, are ponies characterized by their wings and their ability to fly and manipulate clouds.
Pegasus ponies all possess wings and demonstrate great speed both in the air and on foot. though the fact that the ones exhausted by the effort were all pegasus ponies may indicate lesser endurance.

Unicorn ponies:, or simply unicorns as they are called in the show, are one of three types of ponies living in Equestria, characterized by their horns and their ability to perform magic.
As the name suggests, all unicorns have a long horn protruding from their forehead, which glows when their magical powers are used. Generally, unicorns are not as strong as earth ponies. Although they are associated with their magic, a unicorn's horn is strong and sharp enough to have mundane uses.

Cutie marks: As ponies mature, they gain cutie marks on their flanks, which represent their purpose or calling in life.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:53 pm
Profiles!

Gaianame: molly the crazy angel
Pony Name: Sophie Ann
Pony kind: Pegasus
Appearance:
User Image
Cutie mark: http://th08.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2011/191/0/c/tribal_feather_by_roxyloxy-d3lmnfv.jpg
Personalty: kinda gothic but not in the bad moody way, sweet to kids, flirty with both genders.
Bio: Sophie's parents died when she was a filly and she was sent to live with her aunt who was a Wicken unicorn. She was raised in a gothic home but she never became the creepy weird goth.
Other: she's bisexual and equally likes guys and girls.

Gaianame: Xistund
Pony Name:Sissietrap
Pony kind: Earth
Appearance:User Image
Cutie mark: Panty's and a bra
Personalty: Kind, a bit shy, Likes to hang out with the mares more the stallions has a submissive personalty.
Bio: Sissietrap was never a pony that liked to do what normal male Ponies his age did instead he hung out with the young fillies playing house and playing dress up and it followed him to adulthood even to the dismay of his parents.
Other: He's bisexual

Gaianame: Tifa_Rokkuhatot_tifa
Pony Name: Dysfunctional Chaos
Pony kind: Unicorn/Pegasus?
Appearance: Dysfunctional
Cutie mark: @.@ this face covered in flame.
Personalty: Hectic. Very "not there", all of the time. Skittish, Happy...tends to talk to self.
Bio: Dysi, as many call her, has had an interesting life. She has seen things, heard things and experienced things ponies just shouldn't ever. No parents. No relatives and only a couple of other ponies she knows.
Other: Bipolar. Sexual Orientation unknown.

Pony Name: Bulldozer
Pony kind: Earth Stallion
Appearance:
User Image
Cutie mark: farming hoe
Personalty: sweet but kinda shy, doesn't talk much unless spoken to
Bio: Bull was raised as a farming horse so he's very strong. He does have a sweet side and volunteers at the school house to help little fillies and colts with sports and homework. He does get frustrated when people assume he's stupid because he's a farmer.
Other: he has a hot southern accent.

Gaianame: Wire_Colossus
Pony Name: Problematic, Pro for short.
Pony kind: unicorn/pegasus
Appearance: a black pony with crimson eyes and large dragon like demonic wings, and two backward facing straight horns. Slightly larger than other ponies.
Cutie mark: teddy bear
Personalty: gentle and kind, and very affectionate.
Bio: He was raised to be the powerful evil dominate stallion pony, what his parents got was a gentle and kind stallion pony who likes other stallions just as much as the mares and loved to snuggle.
Other: Bisexual

Gaianame: Rebel of Death
Pony Name: BlackBlood (Sister calls him Blackie but he demands everyone else call him by his full name)
Appearance: User Image
Cutie mark: Black part of a yin-yang symbol
Personalty: Dark and angry usually likes to avoid others but is dragged around by his twin sister WhiteWind who is basically the complete opposite so her personality kind of lightens his moodiness
Bio: Born to a mostly average mare of mostly outstanding personality. By mostly I mean that she was extremely both of these things that is until the twins father came along. In an unexpected turn of events their father engaged in sexual activities with her without her consent and she was impregnated with BlackBlood and his sister WhiteWind. When they were born they both seemed normal for the most part until they were told about their conception. BlackBlood fell into a fit of depression and for the most part never recovered. Due to his young age at the point of this depression the, now, Stallions hair turned a dark shade of red and black to match his personality as well as his "Cutie" mark changing to a black yin-yang mark.
Other: When in the presence of his sister BlackBlood is actually quite normal but when shes not around well... bad things happen. Remember PinkyPuff*... yeah no one does.

*random name just so you know

Gaianame: Rebel of Death
Pony Name: WhiteWind (Whitey)
Cutie mark: white part of a yin-yang symbol
Personalty: Bright and sun-shiney. Her personality floats like a cloud on the wind especially around her brother.
Bio: Born to a mostly average mare of mostly outstanding personality. By mostly I mean that she was extremely both of these things that is until the twins father came along. In an unexpected turn of events their father engaged in sexual activities with her without her consent and she was impregnated with WhiteWind and her brother BlackBlood. When they were born they both seemed normal for the most part until they were told about their conception. WhiteWind took the news surprisingly well.... well as far as anyone knows. She complained about her anger to her brother who eventually let his fester until it took him over. This though allowed her to achieve the happiness that she needed but sadly destroyed her brothers personality which is why shes so persistent about getting him out and around people.
Other: N/A

Gaianame: uki-katzugowa
Pony Name: Moonlight
Pony kind: Pegasus/unicorn
Cutie mark: User Image
Personalty: kind,smart and responsible, she likes to read.
Bio: Moon grew up in a loving family and took over the family book shop, she doesnt know what its like to grow up without parents or to of had a bad upbringing, and has no intention on pretending to know how the ponies that have had such things happen feel, but will always be there if they need her
Other: always wanted to be a teacher.

Gaianame: derg0n
Pony Name: HammerCraft
Pony kind: Unicorn/Earth
Personalty: Looks tough and sounds tougher, but is in fact kind those he knows.
Bio: Hammer is a blacksmith by trade, and it seems to be one of the only things he's good at, other than using his strength and the small amount of magic he has at his disposal, but his anvil is where he chooses to use the skills he has.
Other: seems to have a strong dislike for the color orange.

Pony Name: Nana
Pony kind: Earth?
Cutie mark: Black Glasses with a heart in each lens.
Personalty: Cherishing, Loving, Nurturing, Naive
Bio: Nana is Dysi's oldest friend and technical caretaker. Many ponies mostly know her as the local daycare person, always watching smaller ponies so older ones can get away once in awhile.
Other: Secret stuff. wink

Pony Name: Collorless, Col for short
Pony kind: unicorn
Appearance:
User Image
Cutie mark: never got his cutie mark
Personalty: very sweet and helpful even though no one asks him for help
Bio: Col was born blind which affected the color of his coat. His magic helps him make out outlines of others but he still can't see. This doesn't bother him much because he doesn't have to worry about looking good for others.
Other: he likes girls more but he doesn't mind others who are gay.

Pony Name: Nemesis
Personalty: Evil, Maniacal, Crazy, Insane
Bio: Nemesis is Dysi's rival. Both are crazy and both constantly try to outdo one another. Crazy and insane fights happen between the two and usually Nana tries to duck out of the way, seeing as she can't stop them from fighting. It's easily said that these two are not well in a room together.
Other: Just like Dysi but in male form.

Gaianame: Angel in my Dreams
Pony Name: Violet Song
Cutie mark: Blue Music Notes
Personalty: Likes a challenge, musical, hyper, silly
Bio: Violet Song is your normal pony girl, just obssesed with music. Nothing exciting has happened in her life really.
Other: Has stage fright even though she boasts her skills with music so much.

Pony Name: Discipline
Pony kind: Uincorn
Cutie mark: Rideing crop
Personalty: Manipulative, sadistic likes to be on top
Bio: Being the oldest in the family She likes to be in charge of her younger siblings even going so far to punish the others
Other:

Pony Name:Rap Idash
Pony kind: Uincorn
Cutie mark: Flames
Personalty: Always in a rush barley has time to stay still loves to run
Bio: being the second youngest in her family she is the only one who can manage to escape her sisters wrath
Other:

Pony Name: Goaltend
Pony kind: Earth
Cutie mark: Soccer ball
Personalty: Loves to play rough and never was into girly things
Bio: the fraternal twin of Sissie they often ended up switching cloths as she was the tomboy of the family
Other:  

Xistund

Xistund

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:23 pm
Bump  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:04 am
Need one more person before I open  

Xistund

Xistund

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:28 pm
OPENED!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:05 pm
(are you going to do the first post?)  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Xistund

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:11 pm
Sissietrap woke up greeted to the sun on this nice day he got up took a piss combed his mane and tail to look nice and put in his pink Headband making sure he looked cute he walked out of his house.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:27 pm
Sophie smiled as she trotted through town. She was wearing her saddle bags that were filled with potatoes and carrots. She was going to make a stew for lunch today and she was checking off things she needed. "Hmm now I need barley, celery, and turnips." she said to herself.

Bull yawned as he walked slowly. He had been up sense 4 in the morning to help bring in the strawberry harvest at his farm. He shook his head and his messy mane flopped around as he tried to wake himself up.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Tifa_Rokkuhatot_tifa

5,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:13 pm
"Dysi's out again! Everybody move!" A pony shouted in the distance as a very interesting looking pony ran down the road. Her hair was flying backwards with the wind and she didn't seem to be looking where she was going. "I am not a spoiled carrot! God I hate flies. I wonder when I should bathe." Dysi babbled and babbles until her head finally came in contact with something solid, a tree. The pony grew cracks up her body and then broke into dust, quickly regenerating a few moments later. "Everytime..." she muttered.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:17 pm
Sophie gasped as she saw Dysi turn to dust but sighed with relief when she was ok. "Morning Dysi." she said as she walked up. "You alright?" she asked as she offered a hoof to help her.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Xistund

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:21 pm
Sissie saw the pony hit the tree and gave a that's got to hurt looked even though Dysi sometimes creeped him out he still moved to help.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:28 pm
Dysi took Sohpie's hoof and hopped up. "I have wings yet I crash. I would not make a good bird...Good thing I'm a pony!" she smile, her right eye twitching a bit. She saw Sissie heading over and smiled. "Nice to see you Sissie. Looking fresh this morning...like..like turnips! I hate turnips." Dysi grumbled once more and dug in the dirt, smiling when she made a nice dirt hole.  

Tifa_Rokkuhatot_tifa

5,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Xistund

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:37 pm
"Nice to see you Dysi and er thank you I guess. Hello Sophie did you do something with your mane?" he asked to change the subject.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff