Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[ 1 v 1 ] Join the Club? [ Tybalt & Remi ]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:18 pm
Tybalt paced back and forth, tail swishing from side to side as he waited for a particular kitsune to show.

It had been more than a week since their return from the haunted house and the black dog had only met him briefly, but he wanted Remi to be a part of a club. His club. Or rather, his, LW's, and Jove's to be precise.

Fact was, with the lack of members for the soon to be K9 club, Tybalt was starting to get desperate on finding more and when he got desperate, he started doing questionable things. For example, tricking Remi into coming here for a spar and possibly forcing him into a bet, so that if he loses, he joins the club... Yeah, stuff like that...

Normally, he'd just ask. He would, but... what if by chance, the kitsune refused the offer? What then? He would have lost his chance at gaining another member for their club! He couldn't risk it! No! Not when there were so few of them to start with! He needed him! Whether the kitsune wanted to join or not!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:30 pm
If Tybalt was waiting for his unsuspecting victim, he would be pleased to know he would not be waiting long.

Wooden geta clacking on the floor as he moved, the kitsune moved with hands shoved in his pockets, slouched over. It was a interesting thing about the invite he was given. Message passed along VIA a note under his door, he first wondered how his surprising little note-giver had found his room. Not that he really kept his whereabouts a secret, it was just a mystery to him. A mystery that in fact was in the other boils favor, because it made the blue haired demon far too curious to pass it up. A spar? Ok. Maybe it was some ghoul or something wanting an excuse to meet.

He could live with this.

Rounding the corner Remi spotted Tybalt, and tilted his head curiously. He had never seen him in his student form, but the tail and coloration was enough to ring a bell. (After all all he had seen was the ghost boil running away with the red werewolf hot on his heels.) Standing up to his full six foot tall he approached.

"So, you my date?"  

Lilwolfpard
Crew

Magical Unicorn

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:54 pm
Tybalt's ears perked when the other entered the arena. Though they fell flat against his skull again when he saw the boil's height. ********... he had only seen his natural form, this was the first time he was seeing his student form---why did he have to be tall---or rather taller than him!? So unfair... Sometimes it felt like the whole world was against him...

"Huh wha--date?" What? No... this was a spar, there was no dating involved. Unless of course it was the kitsune specifying a date to show up and sign up for the club. "...did you read the message wrong...?" He asked, confused.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:08 pm
Clearly his joke had flown right over the others head. Pressing his lips together Remi resisted the urge to laugh. While he was able to hide it, there was clearly laughter in his eyes and the curve of his mouth. While, granted, Remi did not gender differentiate between ghoul and boil, he was pretty certain this was a spar and NOT a date.

"No no, i got your message. If you were the one whom left the note under my door?" The kitsune was standing next to the other boil now, partially looking down. "Though i must say thats a good way to get someones attention." Pulling off a small wink, he could not hold back the laugh this time. Never not the flirt, NOPE.

"Though i must ask..." Lifting his hands and after a little fancy finger work, he outstretched his palm as a mini- misty figure walked out on to it. An illusion it was not perfect, only effecting Sight smell and hearing if he so chose. Taste and touch were not in his abilities yet. Standing in his palm, was a mini figure of Tybalts true form. Remi had only seen him once... so the eye color was wrong, even the markings a little. "Im guessing this would be you?"  

Lilwolfpard
Crew

Magical Unicorn

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:33 pm
"Huh..? O-oh yeah! That was me. Took me a while to find your dorm, but I finally found it." He nodded and tried to look proud that he had managed such a feat.

In all honesty, he would have just asked the boil directly about meeting him at the arena, but the kitsune wasn't in at the time and he didn't want to wait around. Not all day. Not to mention, the longer he waited, the more worried he got about Remi declining his offer. So note it was! The kitsune's comment confused him though and the wink even more so. Normally that was the point, right? Getting his attention and all... How else was he supposed to get him to come to the arena.

Obviously the joke once again, went right over the black dogs head.

"Yep, I guess so." He answered, before looking at the miniature figure he summoned to the palm of his hand, only to shake his head and shrug.

"Can't be... I mean it sort of looks like me... but the eye colour is wrong and I'm solid black..." He paused, puffing out his chest proudly. "and I'm much bigger than that."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:47 pm
Man, sometimes it was jsut not fun teasing those whom did not react! Remi would lean off... a little. But then again, he was doing his best to try and behave even right now.

"Hm." Flicking his gaze up from the miniature figure in his hand he studied the boil. Fiddling his fingers once more, the eye color on the figure shifted to the same color as Tybalts... and all the markings were removed to remain a solid black. To be a douche, he actually made the illusion only... maybe about an inch taller.

Grinning, he made the little-Tybalt leap off his hand... and settle on the others shoulder. The other boil would be able to pick up the little figure, but he would be able to tell instantly that it was an illusion and not truth. "Did not really get a good look at you before, so not bad for a faint memory." Yes that was a self pat on his own back.

"So, Sparring. Right?" For some reason he was less hesitant to fight Tybalt than he was when he sparred with Amrita... but that might also be because of what he and the vetala went through together.  

Lilwolfpard
Crew

Magical Unicorn

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:20 pm
Tybalt had to admit, this was a nifty little ability the kitsune had! It was also cool how he altered the illusion like that and despite the size ( even after increased ) the appearance was pretty accurate!

"I'll say! How did you do that?" He asked, watching as the canine leaped off of the boil's hand and onto his shoulder. The sudden movement almost made him jump back a step; mistaking it for a sneak attack of some sort, but the illusion was harmless, so he stood his ground.

"Ah! That's right! Before that--how about a bet?" He asked, tail swishing from side to side as he awaited his response.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:09 am
"Trade secret." He mumbled with a grin, pinching his index finger and thumb together the illusion disappeared in a puff of grey smoke. It did not leave a scent behind, but it was still cast away.

Leaning in a little... he whispered almost as if it was some huge secret. "Call it a... Natural talent." Not entirely the truth but not entirely faulty either. To be frank he had no real idea why he could do it, but it was something a lot of Kitsune seemed to be able to do. Common, really common...

Lost in thought for a moment, his ears shot up and swiveled towards Tybalt a moment before his head followed as well. "A bet? ...What kind of bet?" Remi was curious now, all attention on the ghost boy. Not many people were willing to bet with a kitsune... Ok ok so if they were a graduated kitsune and a lot trickier, all the same! In the clan tales bets or bargains with kitsune were not that common, and usually ended with the kitsune having the upper hand. He would see if this still held true...  

Lilwolfpard
Crew

Magical Unicorn

OnionGrump rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:29 pm
Tybalt gave the kitsune a disappointed look. No one ever told him these things. Then again, his next words pretty much gave it away.

"Ah so its just one of your natural abilities. Like invisibility or phasing is for me?" He asked and tilted his head at the other boil. That made sense, but man, that was a nifty ability he had there!

"Erm yeah..." He paused trying to figure out how to go about wording this. In the end he shrugged and just flat out told him his reason. "Bet is, I win you join the K9 club me and a couple friends are starting. You win, you don't have to join, but I'd still like you to. How about it?" He asked, preparing to start the battle and giving him little choice in the matter.

Rolling for initiative!

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff