Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mortal Instruments Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for discussions, RPing, and generally enjoying books. Mostly Cassandra Clare's, but other's as well. 

Tags: Mortal, Instruments, Infernal, Devices, Clare 

Reply Movie
Infernal Devices

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

netherfreak
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:11 pm
So, I only recently found this out: the rights to Infernal Devices were bought at the same time as Mortal Instruments! That's right, they are also working on an Infernal Devices movie!!! While the first Mortal Instrument movie script is being signed off on by a multitude of people, the first Infernal Device script is still being written.

I take this as good news. It's sounds like they're expecting big things from these movies otherwise I don't think they would've bought both rights at once. How do you all feel about this?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:58 pm
I feel most tingly inside. :3
Does this mean, they are DEFINITELY making a movie for The Mortal Instruments??? D:
Because I need the confirmation. >0<

Azn_Expo_Marker

Genius

8,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100

netherfreak
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:49 pm
It is most definitely, officially in progress. They are signing off on the script and Lilly Collins and Jamie Campbell Bower are both on contract. Its been official for a while.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:23 pm
I think I might actually be more excited for the ID movies than the MI movies... but that might be because I love Victorian England (and Jem... I just LOVE Jem).  

thatgirlwholaughsalot

Tipsy Fairy

10,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
Movie

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items