Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1 v 1]Ying Yang Cats! (Night/Levi)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:59 pm
This was his very first time in the gym and well, He was surprised to see how many students were around practicing with their fear. Was it odd to him? Maybe a little so. This had been Red's domain before her demise, so he came out of pure respect for the she-wolf.

The second part was curiosity. New things, new places, new people. And he wanted to try using his fear after all. just how would one counter against the bad luck fear abilities?

His green eyes searched for someone not currently tied up in a battle and landed on a...was that a white cat girl? His fur instantly stood up in a predatory glance at the female cat before he stalked over.

"Hey you!" Night hissed as he got closer and looked her up and down. She was in all sense, the yin to his yang. White to his black, Female to his male. And he wasn't sure he liked it. "Are you battling with anyone in here?" Cause I will take you on. It was like a silent challenge issued by his EYES.

Little did he know that the Female cat was not really that but.....a Tatzelworm. But what he didn't know at the moment didn't hurt him.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:45 pm
It was one of those days when Levi was just coming by the gym to watch the fights. If she wasn't in them, it at least entertained her to watch and perhaps learn something new that she herself could try to perform when she was in a fight. She sat with her back to the wall, forearms resting on her knees and tail curled around on the floor. It was almost serene- watching the fights... with the smallest bit of adrenaline pumping into her as hits landed on their targets.

The serenity would be broken by a shout out that caused her furry white ears to perk up in surprise. Aye?! Talkin' ta me? Indeed he was. Looking the boil over she nearly had a moment of hissing herself- tatzel boil? No. She remember Riyo and her lack of a longer tail. This boil... he had the same fur color as her kin but ... he must be kin to Riyo. Her long white tail rose up, curling behind her, as she stared at her challenger with wide eyes which slowly began to narrow as his intent sunk in. I do now, boil. You n' me... let's go. Levi never dropped out of a challenge; verbal or not.

Under normal circumstances, she would've addressed him with and introduction at the very least, but his action and demeanor brought out the monster in her, it seemed.

Levi just wanted to get right at him.  

nekoluch

Tricky Pants

Pixie Nyxie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:43 pm
Night's grin almost seemed feral as Levi accepted his challenge before saluting her. "Challenging another cat shall be mighty fine." His hair was literally standing on end as he looked at her before noticing....that she had a much longer tail.

Just what kind of white cat was she.

"Hey! What kind of cat are you? A Unlucky one? Or what." Night crossed his arms at the ghoul, was she even a cat? Who knew.

"No wait, it doesn't matter!" He held up his hand as his ears flicked back and forth. "Battle time." He grinned again as he held his hand out. Who was going to get the first move? Though...he paused for a second. "My name is Nightengale XIII, just so you know....who's going to win here." He winked at her, fully intending to dominate as the top cat around here.

nekoluch

nekoluch rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:04 pm
(( LOL NIGHT ))

Standing to move opposite the boil now, her long tail flickered from side to side, curling and uncurling like that of a coiling snake. Cat? Her scowl turned into a questioning raised brow. He thought she was kin to Riyo and himself? Well, admittedly, she'd basically had done the same; the tatzel really couldn't argue with it.

She would, however, correctly represent herself.

No. I'm'a Tatzelwurm. Dragon kin- There was certainly something putting her on edge about this black furred cat though; just- his body language read as informal ...and personal to her. This was a pretty odd occurrence given she herself was often informal and lacking in recognition of personal space. On edge. He interrupted her clarification of origin in such a way that had her hissing between clenched teeth. Rude! Forcing a smile, the tatzel ghoul aimed to show no weakness; just shake it off.

Name's Levi, Nightengale XIII. She made a sort of foe curtsey, tilting her head. Why? He didn't know her personally; perhaps he'd think her weak just like the rest of the smart-mouthed boils. Then he'd sure be surprised when her foot leaves a tread on his face. Sound pretty darn sure'a yerself thar. Crouching slighting in a stalking position, she curled her tail high into a single loop. Got'a hit ta match that mouth'a yers?

Come at me bro...

User Image

Nyxtsuki Moon

nekoluch

Tricky Pants

Pixie Nyxie rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 7 Total: 10 (2-16)

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:07 pm
((OMG THAT PICTURE....SO ADORABLE QAQ))

Night watched the cat girl before cocking his hip. Was she a cat....wait what did she say she was? A tatzelwurm? A dragon?

"What kinda of dragon has ears and a tail...albeit a larger tail than a cat but still looks like a cat hmmm? Are you lying to me?" He came over to sniff her, curious as to what excatly she was. Whoever said curiosity killed the cat? It might be true seeing as he was getting pretty close to her now.

"Nice to play with you Levi Tatzelwurm/Cat ghoul...whatever you are." He grinned again, tail flicking back and forth as he matched her crouch. His eye's gleamed green, "I'm always sure of myself. 'sides, half this battle might just be in our other forms. Then I'll see what kinda of cat you really are. A tatzelwurm? Never heard of that breed but seeing as I'm the only black cat, I wouldn't be surprised at your species." He cocked his head as he crouched down before....

Pouncing. His goal was to first get the ghoul on the ground and wrestle her.

((Night's HP: 40/40
Damage: 4
Fear: Lady Unlucky - Gamblers Chance ))

nekoluch

nekoluch rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 7 Total: 12 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:55 pm
The hair on her tail and ears stood on end as a shiver passed through her. The cat boil was sniffing at her. She'd had this done before by students, but ... this boil. He had a real mouth on him. Don't lie n' don't cheat none, fellar. Born n' true tatzel's got 'em ears n' tails, that's what kind. The length of her tail whipped side to side at his questioning her decent.

Good ta' play, sure thang. She wanted to smile at the mention of changing to their natural forms, but Levi quickly reminded herself- don't underestimate your opponent. For all she knew, Night's form could be twice her size. It was misleading to go by their current appearances.

When the black cat pounced at her, the tatzel ghoul's eyes went wide before rolling to the right, out of the way. Scraping into the FEAR shield floor to grip with her claws, the ghoul moved back into her crouch. They were close. Close enough that she could now whip around at Night with that thick tail of hers. Without the rest of her form moving, the tendril that seems to have a mind of its own swiftly swiped at Night. Her expression consisted of a glare. To use such a move on her so early on in the game... he had some guts. Also, an ego.

The only black cat? No, Night was definitely mistaken. Guess ya ain't never met Riyo before... Levi was quite certain they must be kin. Definitely 'nother black cat 'round...

HP: 36/40
Damage: 6

Nyxtsuki Moon

nekoluch

Tricky Pants

Pixie Nyxie rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 3 Total: 7 (2-16)

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:38 pm
Okay.

Night was having a real hard time deciphering the ghoul's words as she spoke before his tail flicked. She obviously didn't like being sniffed at regardless that what cats did....But it was whatever, Night was just after battling here, not to become best buds.

"You don't lie....or cheat....ever?" That seemed odd to Night, but perhaps being born under the assumption that he was unlucky, cheating only seemed to him like....a run of bad luck...for the other person, not himself.

Regardless of that, the ghoul moved fast as he aimed to get her with his pounce, surprised to look down at the gym floor with nothing there before looking over to her, his black tail swished in the air before he grinned. Oh this was going to be so much fun.

When the tail whipped out, sending him back on the floor with a skid, he gave her a small look of surprise before getting up and shaking. No way in hell he was going to lose now. Getting b***h slapped by a ghoul's tail was pretty insulting.

"Eh?" he cocked his head as he moved again to get closer to her, aiming to kick her with his foot which barely scratched her, it held in suspension as the words shocked him. There was ANOTHER black cat in the school. "Where is this Ghoul eh? I'd like to see another black cat." Night frowned, he thought he was the only one place. His form started to turn tangible, fading in and out as his fear fluctuated, the shock of finding out another black cat plus battling Levi was making his ghost powers fight with his natural form. "s**t, Looks like Natural form might want a piece of you more then this body does." Night grinned again.

((Night's HP: 34/40
Damage: 1

nekoluch

nekoluch rolled 2 8-sided dice: 7, 6 Total: 13 (2-16)
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:46 pm
Never. Levi's understanding of a cheat was something she wanted to steer clear of; no honor or pride in picking off things that were gained through unjustly actions. Tricks were one thing; cheats were another. Nope. can't say I ever did.

Levi took the black cat's kick with crossed blocking arms, recovering quickly in case of any followups. Oh so ya'ain't never met. I see. Figured ya'll might be related 'er somethin'. Ya know- don't know where 'er dorm is. It wasn't a lie; Levi had met Riyo during the CLIFF meeting where there wasn't really the possibility of exchanging too much info. They'd been there for the thrills and chills of the jump.

Noticing the cat flickering in and out, Levi remembered the way Holly had pulled a ghostly stunt at the Haunted House that time. Was this cat actually?... No. He couldn't be. He mentioned having another form. Ghosts didn't change forms, did they? Levi honestly just didn't know and tilted her head, questioning with her eyes. Then a quick smirk appeared when her tail came back up for another whack at the boil, aiming to get him right across the mug and back for a return. It was a tatzel-style double slap.

Well, Night, I'll show ya mine if yew show me yers...

kekeke

This was something she was curious about now.

HP: 35/40
Damage: 7  

nekoluch

Tricky Pants

Pixie Nyxie rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 7 Total: 9 (2-16)

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:48 pm
Huh, What a honest to good ghoul? He wasn't use to that considering the kind of place they ran here and well, the ghouls he had met always used something to win in their battles or womanly ways. Though he could also think of Mei and Simone, both girls had always been up front about things. Shrugging he could only smile, with the most carefree attitude.

"Do you think messing with someone's luck to be Cheating Levi?" He drew out her name before grinning, though it faltered again at the mention of another damned black cat. No seriously, he didn't approve of some other kindred walking around the halls without him knowing about it. He was cocky but worst of all, he was territorial.

"Well then, I'll just have to find her myself then." He shrugged and attempted to do something that would remind him that needed to go and find the other black cat.

Though that could wait. His body started phasing in and out, slowly dissipating which always sent shivers down Night's spine. Sometimes being a ghost was odd.

"Don't be too disappointed. I like this form...just when I need to get what I want....or get away." He of course spoke of his natural form before there was a small pop and then he gave away. Clothes fell to the ground as something wiggled underneath them.

A small black paw pushed out before followed by a small black furry body.

User Image
User Image

He gave a small cat's grin before sleeking to her, a small black ball of fur as he attacked, claws extended, heading straight for her.

((Night's HP: 27/40
Damage: 3

nekoluch

nekoluch rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 1 Total: 7 (2-16)
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:59 am
((LOLOL))

Why would I be disappointed-? The ghostly phase continued until the boil before her shrunk. ... Okay, she hadn't quite anticipated this. A smaller Night came away from his own clothing and swatted at her with a paw. He still meant business.

Kneeling down with a puzzled face, Levi couldn't help but want to confirm this first. Sure- it was always an attempt for her to practice the not-judging-opponents-by-their-appearance thing, but...

She poked at the black cat; a nudge to the shoulder. Aye- you sure 'bout this? She could change to her tatzelwurm body, but there would be quite a difference in size.

Actually, thinking about it, that might put him at an advantage for evasion...

A deal was a deal, but she'd make sure he'd asked for it.

HP: 32/40
Damage: 1
Nyxtsuki Moon

nekoluch

Tricky Pants

Pixie Nyxie rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 2 Total: 5 (2-16)

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:08 pm
Night purred up at her as he went to work on her tail, jumping on it to attack before looking up at Levi.

What....She just was staring at him. What. Usually he wouldn't mind the attention or the way she looked like she thought of him as some adorable little toy to play with.

To play with.

Little toy.

Little.

/emo moment for Night..../

"I said Natural forms so Natural forms...." He snapped with cat ear's flickering back. "I may be small, just means I'll be harder to OW! Would you not poke me?" he hissed, fur rustling up before he spat at her, "Hurry up and change so we can resume our battle or...or...Something will happen. D8<"

Night: 26/40
Damage: 0
Fear: Lady Unlucky - Gamblers Chance

nekoluch

nekoluch rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 5 Total: 11 (2-16)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:18 am
Well alright... If he was resorting to threats, the boil obviously wanted her to give it her all. She hadn't stopped herself from taking on smaller opponents before. Uh-yeah. Standing and deciding to take a few steps back, Levi removed the skull pin at her scarf.

From her current student form, she grew; the tatzelwurm grew to a size considered "a bit big for her age" for her draconic species. Her fur grew out and her tail was all that remained of what was once her legs. The tail grew and coiled within itself behind her.

The creature breathed heavily, the rumbling of her breath heard venting through her teeth when she looked down at Night.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ssso~... yer ready fer thiiisssss? What'sssss gonna happen now? She poked him again, this time, with a much larger, more clawed finger. This was her first time fighting within the school in her usual body. Were there special rules to this? She'd wait to see if Night knew. Did they just get started again? Levi considered her methods of attack.

HP: 32/40
Damage: 5
Nyxtsuki Moon

nekoluch

Tricky Pants

Pixie Nyxie rolled 8 12-sided dice: 8, 5, 5, 2, 1, 12, 6, 4 Total: 43 (8-96)

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:58 pm
Night blinked as he looked up at Levi.

Really looked up.

Far up.

Really far up.

And she was breathing and he had to dig his claws in to make sure he wasn't blown away.

"I think you cheated." was all the black cat said.
So he amassed as much FEAR as he could in his little body and bit her ankle...injecting his FEAR into her.

Unfortunately, she was so big that it mostly rebounded back to him and left him weak. Almost dead.

Night: 1/40
Damage: 12 ( 20 Damage to himself LULZ)
Fear: Lady Unlucky - Gamblers Chance USING

nekoluch
AHAHAHAHAHA I AM SO SORRY FOR THIS EXTREMELY LATE TAG THAT PRETTY MUCH KILLED NIGHT ANYWAYS....OTL

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games