Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Hooking Up
OHIO chix

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yuki564

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:34 pm
Hey my name is Lauren, but people call me Mush.
Sooo yes im from ohio but looking to get out of state and go to cali or somewhere warm.
I'm 18 but people will still pass me off as 13... sweatdrop
I like animals, cats, fashion, manga, art, kawaii stuff, gardening, excercise, nutrition, music, dance and more.
My hobbies are walking, running, rockclimbing, going to gym, drawing, other means of art, shopping and much more!
message me if your interested! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:32 pm
Yuki564
Hey my name is Lauren, but people call me Mush.
Sooo yes im from ohio but looking to get out of state and go to cali or somewhere warm.
I'm 18 but people will still pass me off as 13... sweatdrop
I like animals, cats, fashion, manga, art, kawaii stuff, gardening, excercise, nutrition, music, dance and more.
My hobbies are walking, running, rockclimbing, going to gym, drawing, other means of art, shopping and much more!
message me if your interested! 3nodding

Hello there, Lauren! I just wanted to blurt out that I am from Ohio too! xD I don't think we'd get along too well, since I'm lazy (besides my Tae Kwon Do class), but I def think we have some common interests in manga and anime and such! I think we could at least make friend level ^^  

HeatherJourney

Loyal Seeker

11,975 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Hooking Up

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items