Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

love2daydream

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:15 pm
Introduction:

~You're invited!~

You've been chosen to participate in the beta testing of the new Deveraux Arcade, featuring the latest gaming technology available. Come at 5 in the evening to experience a new world in the making, bring your invitation for entrance

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:16 pm
Plot:

Gaming has advanced greatly, the game play is quickly becoming more life like with the headsets but there has been rumors of better things coming, things that will make the game feel as real as it looks. In the city of Alberchur, Canada a new arcade has opened, and invited a large group of kids to come and beta test in it. But while it's better than their only other arcade, which is about 50 years old, and even has the newest technology so they can smell and feel everything, something is very wrong. Something that the Gamers will soon find out.

love2daydream

love2daydream

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:17 pm
Extra Info:

Follow my lead, in all my posts I'll explain what's going on. Keep your eyes on this, more will be added as we go along.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:18 pm
Rules:

Follow all of Gaia’s ToS
2. Be kind to others.
3. Message me your profile with the title ‘So lifelike'.
4. Use at least a decent amount of spelling. When in doubt, spell check.
5. Be literate. I consider RPing like a book. Does a book have one sentence per page? No. I understand if you have writers block, but please state it if you do. I will kick you out of the rp if you simply write one sentence posts all the time.
6. I’ll come to you if you’re causing problems or if I don’t agree with something you’re doing through a message. I’ll give you chances but if you don’t listen you’ll be kicked out.
7. No Godmodding please.
8. Have fun. This is meant to be a romance/adventure/whatever RP, don’t forget to have fun.
9. Remember to use ( ) or { } or [ ] etc. For anything out of character.

love2daydream

love2daydream

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:21 pm
Character Skeleton:

Username:
Name:
Who are you?:
Where are you from?:
Why do you game?:
Are you a good gamer?:
Do you have anyone you like? Crushes?
Anyone you hate? Why?:
Additional Information (Optional):

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:23 pm
Characters:

Username: love2daydream
Name: Katherine Daniels
Picture/Description: User Image
Who are you?: Katherine Daniels is the youngest of three, with two older brothers. Overshadowed by her brothers and their tendency to make everything they touch turn to gold, she can never be what her parents want her to be and so they don't bother with her and leave her to her own devices. She does badly in school despite being smart, she just can't seem to pass any of the tests given to her. She also is a bit of a loner, her family being rather well off. She's cut herself off to avoid getting friends just interested in her for the benefits she could give them.
Where are you from?: She's just lived in Canada for basically her whole life, briefly living in the U.S. when she was 10.
Why do you game?: It gives her something to do, and she enjoys doing it because it lets her be close to other people.
Are you a good gamer?: No, she isn't. She dies fairly often, isn't good with controls, and often presses the wrong thing.
Do you have anyone you like? Crushes?: Katherine keeps to herself, she doesn't notice boys much.
Anyone you hate? Why?: Katherine doesn't hate anyone, though she does hold a certain animosity towards her family.
Additional Information (Optional): She is short, 4' 11.5' but swears she's 5, and prefers to be called Katie.

Username: Rathamondus
Name: Sebestian de la Oeste
Picture/Description: User Image
Who are you?: A plain quite boy, from a rather large family, 4 brothers and 2 sisters. Has gotten used to not always having a lot of attention or getting his way. Reclusive maybe but always there to help. He may not speak about it, but he always notices and knows what’s going on around him. In his house watching out for siblings or just to not be in the way, he is often quite and merely watches. He notices things but keeps them to himself. Around the town he sees who is friends with who, he notices where some people show up everyday. He sees who acts like what around who and sometimes he may even see why. He sees and makes a note of it. Not for any reason he just does. He likes knowing and nothing more. Seen as rather odd, he is not a popular boy, but to him it makes no difference he has two close friends, they are all the people he needs. Or so he believes for now.
Where are you from?: Born in California, he and his family moved up north to canada after the birth of his first sister when he was a year old.
Why do you game?: I game for fun, for a new world to see. To have my own way to be the center of something.
Are you a good gamer?: Average player, but normally underestimating himself and his skills.
Do you have anyone you like? Crushes? Katherine Daniels
Anyone you hate? Why?: No one he hates. He never spends enough time around anyone besides his friends to hate them.
Additional Information (Optional): N/A

love2daydream

love2daydream

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:24 pm
Weather in Real Life:

Cloudy, mild cold.

Weather in Game(Main Area):

Sunny, warm.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:25 pm
((Reserved))  

love2daydream

love2daydream