I cant think of a proper title

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lustnmisery

Dangerous Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:32 pm
I found myself celebrating my friends birthday today and after i got a tad sick I went to rest. He joined and laid behind me tickling and cuddling me, etc, and id do it back, then our friends joined us.
For the first time in a long time I felt safe and relaxed, having him rest his head against mine and hold me, made me feel happy. To be honest ive always liked him and he knows it, but I never persued him because I know for a fact he hasn't shared my feelings. Our friends have asked him countless times and he straight out says no.
Most times me and him rest together I use him as a pillow or vice versa but today was different. I don't know what it was but he played with my hair and compliment it and the smell of my lotion. And when he could he'd wrap his arms around my neck/waist or tickle me.
I just don't get what it was he was doing, he isn't the type of guy to toy with a girl, or at least he hasn't ever been before. Someone else said it was just because I was sick.
I'm just trying to sort through everything because I'm trying to keep my hopes/expectations to the utmost minimum, but lately I've noticed the way people really treat me and I can't tell normal from concern or caring. Such as my friend from above.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:52 pm

I know exactly how you feel. [: The funny thing is, where you're
sitting in your situation, he probably feels exactly the same
way. Only thing for guys is that they would never admit to something
like that. He probably denies it because he's afraid you don't feel
the same. I suggest that you joke around with him (most guys
don't like serious talks) and tell him that you're going to marry
him one day or something like that. [: If he agrees, (even jokingly),
then you know he's into you. :3 Let me know how it goes.

o0Roxy0o
Captain

Sweetheart

Uisce a

Gracious Informer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:58 pm
I agree with Roxy. Most boys can't admit to their own feelings simply because they feel silly when they do. My mum used to tell me 'If a boy likes you he'll tease you'. I,again, agree with Roxy's idea. I think it'll work.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:25 pm
o0Roxy0o

AloeBlisse

I did that today and he said he'll never get married; or if he does the bride might have to carry him into their bedroom that night, because he will get wasted.  

Lustnmisery

Dangerous Shapeshifter

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces