Submit

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:39 pm
This is the plot of the rp I want to do. Please post if you would like to take part in this journey. If others want in, let me know so that I might change this to a group RP rather than a 1x1. Here is the plot:

With every journey, a hero is born. In this life, there are thousands of journeys people go through but there is always one that it is out of the ordinary. Humans live in a life of realism yet they create stories filled with fantasy and wonder. Among these writers is a young girl by the name of Abigail Elizabeth Marioet. She lives with her father in a small suburb, living life as it goes. Though they are not rich, they try their best to be happy with what they have, and they certainly feel joy when they are together as father and daughter, a bond that has grown more ever since Abigail’s mother had died two years after her birth. School was rough since she was an odd girl and very intelligent, something people bullied her on. Despite that, she has done her best to continue going to high school, trying to keep her grades up. Yes, she does wish she could escape this cruel world but when she thinks of her father and late mother, she feels that she can overcome anything and make herself known to the world.

Abigail won several prizes from her fictional work though they were all short stories. Now, she has stopped writing due to the fact that she always wishes she could be sucked into one of them. Not only that, but she needs to focus on school to get a good job so she can help her father.

What Abigail doesn’t know, is that she is soon to be sucked into a journey to help her father in a far different manner. One day, he had suddenly collapsed and was left in the hospital in a coma though the doctors had no clue as to why he was in such a state. Abigail was devastated but did her best to focus on school work, though she had to drop out and get a job to pay the bills. A year later, she would have been in college already, but instead she was a 19-year-old working herself to the bones to keep her father in the hospital. Slowly, she is losing hope and she feels that her journey has reached an end and she feels that she will be left on the streets, soon mourning the death of her father.

But, when she lost her job and was now left in despair, she was suddenly thrust in a world that no one knew existed. When she crossed the street, she was nearly ran over, but something had swooped in and saved her but the shock caused her to black out, the moment she opened her eyes, she knew she was no longer in the suburbs, but in a land that only she could make up in her stories. This world was filled with all sorts of creatures and magical people and the one that saved her was a young man. This young man took her around explain everything to her, explaining how she was destined to save this world and her father.

Her father was in a coma only because his spirit was taken from earth and was now locked away up in the mountain in this fantasy world. When Abigail asked why, the man simply shook his head. When she asked why she was the one destined to save this world and her father, he simply shrugged and pointed to an area of ruins. Taking her there, she saw a prophecy about her.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:44 pm
I'd love to do that rp!  

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:45 pm
The Prophecy:

A young woman from another world is to save the world of Tara. This land will be threatened by a great evil, one that wields powers that control darkness and even the fires of hell. This young woman will lose a father where his body will be left with no spirit or soul and thus signifying she will be our savior. She, holds within her soul, a power, a power that will defeat this great evil and liberate us from our oppression. No longer will we be enslaved as we are now.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:53 pm
[Cool, lets see if anyone else is interested.]  

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:00 pm
The land as we know it:

Centuries ago, Tara was consumed in darkness, where an evil ruler took over the lands and enslaved those that were labeled as weak and minorities. The enslaved races consist of: Elves, Faries, Hybrids of all kinds, talking animals, Imps, and many mythical creatures like phoenixes and dragons.
Those lucky enough not to be enslaves consist of magic users known as Mana Controllers or MC’s. These people are instead forced to follow this great evil leader and forced to fight in wars in which he takes more lands by the minute. It wasn’t long after that a group had found some ruins, where a prophecy was told. This brought hope to many and thus, one brave (Insert race of choice) decided to go into the forbidden lands (Earth) and bring their savior. Their lands are dim and dark, many demonic creatures running around, keeping everyone in order. Many villages seem deserted, but only because people and creatures of all kind fear to go out.

A single town known as An Rás Mór (The big race) is the most liberated village town around. Though they do suffer oppression, they seem to be a lot more free then most. Here, many rebellions are formed and this town is where the young man that gets Abigail is from. He has gathered many to fight and the only one missing is Abigail.

Now that he has retrieved her, he is going to take her to An Rás Mór. It will take them two days to get there, but it will not be easy since the evil tyrant knows of the prophecy and Abigail’s arrival. She truly is in for a long challenging journey, hopefully she can be a heroin like those in her stoires.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:29 pm
[bump]  

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:44 pm
I'm interested. Just not sure how soon I can send a profile.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:49 pm
I'm just seeing how many people are interested in joining. If there is enough, like five-seven people then i'll make it a group rp but if it's not much I'll have to do a 1x1. I'll be making another thread for the actual rp.  

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:50 pm
[bump]  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:49 pm
[No one else interested?]  

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:01 pm
Paradoxial Mouse
I'd love to do that rp!

Well you were the first one so I guess we'll be doing this...but you do know you'll be playing the role of the guy right? Are you okay with that?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:07 pm
I want in, maybe be the bad guy, or the guy who saves the girl if Org doesn't wanna. XD  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:08 pm
Well that makes three people. I need at least two others if not, one more will do.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:34 am
Rin128564
Paradoxial Mouse
I'd love to do that rp!

Well you were the first one so I guess we'll be doing this...but you do know you'll be playing the role of the guy right? Are you okay with that?

Yeah, I want to. smile I miss playing Jane.  

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:55 am
It sounds a bit like Inkheart! biggrin

@omg: HOW DID YOU KNOW I WANTED THAT ROLE. xD Rin is my (roleplaying) lover!

To Angel: Oh no baby, I'm not cheating on you. (lol)

Why am I always the seme in these kinds of relationships?  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff