Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1 v 1]Red and Black {LW/Tybalt} Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:57 pm
One lone she-wolf was sprawled out on her side like she'd run a marathon. Or was imitating a dead dog. Her sides and ears were the only thing that moved as she listened. There was a certain canine she was waiting for. Who Ren would either give her the Look for having a battle with. Or give her a thumbs up. But she had wanted to have some canine fun with her friend, so she'd texted Tybalt with a lot of 'plzplzplz' plus 'battle now? 8D'.

She stretched and sat up, ear twitching. Was that Tybalt? She hoped so. Ever since battles had been available to them (and especially after the last couple times she'd died), LW wanted to...get some more experience in. She was a shifter. Not very good in human form. But wolf form? Yes, she was better in that form. And it was in that form she wished to fight. However she needed a good opponent to match her canine for canine.

Thus, she had asked Tybalt for some canine fun! Now she just had to wait for her friend to show up so they could have said fun, canine battle style.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:20 pm
Oh it was definitely Tybalt. Not that she would know. With his lack of smell and his invisibility in use, it was quite easy for the black dog to sneak up on the she-wolf. There was even a rather large toothy grin on the boil's face as he did so.

He had indeed gotten her message not too long ago, and after threatening to chuck the device against a wall, he finally figured out how to check his messages. The message, despite the 'plzplzplz' and 'battle now? 8D' text, was like a blessing since he was completely bored at the time of the call and was just looking for a sign to do----something.

"You look like a carcass laying there like that! What's up!" He called, before shoving his head right into her own in a light headbutt and dropping his invisibility; allowing his form to flicker into view once more.

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:46 pm
Did she have any idea that Tybalt was right friggin there?! Nope! Not a clue. She'd simply heard some noise that might have been claws tapping against the ground. But nothing for sure. So, needless to say, when the black dog spoke up and shoved his head against hers in a light headbutt, the she-wolf gave an embarrassingly high pitched yip while jumping a good foot in the air and almost landing on her feet. Almost.

"Tybalt!" She hissed out, heart thumping as she sorted out her limbs to sit up, ears mostly flat against her skull. "Skellington Jack! You could have given me a heart attack!" The she-wolf whined, standing so she could shake out her coat (and try to shake away the fact Tybalt had just totally scared the begeesus out of her).

After a minute, she grinned, tail wagging. "Man, with how bored I was I could have been a carcass!" She snickered and offered a quick rub of her snout against his neck in a canine greeting before looking eager. "Riiight, so. Like I said, I was bored. And I figured you might be too. Err, and well, I've been thinking that maybe it wouldn't hurt to get in a little practice fighting in canine form...." LW didn't really elaborate one 'why'. She had some faith that Tybalt might know. And maybe feel the same.

"So how about some canine battle fun!"

OnionGrump rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 5 Total: 6 (2-16)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:27 pm
The second the she-wolf jumped into the air, with a high pitched yip, the black dog was on the ground rolling around and laughing.

"Ahahahah! You should have seen your face! All four feet left the ground--at the same time! Ahhh priceless! it was like something you see in a movie!" He got to his feet, but the laughter continued. His body shook because of it.

Grinning and not at all worried about the angry tone in her voice, the black dog bounced around and put his chest to the ground; paws spread out before him, while his rear end remained in the air. A sign that he wanted to play.

"Nahh~ I doubt it. I think it would take more than a little scare to bring down the mighty LW." He teased. "And yeah I could tell, you totally looked it!" He snorted, swishing his tail from side to side, as he listened to her.

"Spar sounds great and I actually prefer fighting in this form so I'll accept this little request of yours." He answered and pounced forward, playfully tapping the she-wolf before he pranced away again.

User Image

HP: 40/40
Target: LW
Damage: 0
FEAR: Charge ( Y1 ) - The Chill / Divine Judgement( Y2 ) - Gamblers Chance

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

Kyrieko rolled 2 8-sided dice: 8, 3 Total: 11 (2-16)

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:22 pm
Yep, her ears were pinned back now. But that was out of embarrassment rather than anger. She totally knew, and would reluctantly admit, Tybalt had scared her wonderfully! And as embarrassing as it was, seeing the black do on the floor laughing like that was possibly worth some of it. Not all of it. Oooh she was going to get him back!

LW watched her friend, tail wagging, eyes sparkling. "Yeah, well. Don't you dare tell Ren!" There was a combination of promised threat and a plea for saving her dignity mixed in that comment. She eyed him, that playful stance he took, her ears slowly perking forward.

"What can I say?" She said, lopsided canine grin thrown his way. "I'm just that awesome, right?" Not really, or at least she didn't think so. Ren might say differently.

"Excelle-" She barely had a chance to get excited that he'd said yes to the spar before he pounced at her. LW tried to back up but failed and so did not yip again! The she-wolf snorted at her friend, shaking again before stretching like a feline. And then she lunged at the larger canine with a giggle to tug on his tail.

User Image

HP: 40/40
Target: Tybalt
Damage: 5
FEAR: Y2 - LW enthralls her opponent with an eerie dance of bells causing her opponents mental state to become unsettled

OnionGrump rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 8 Total: 9 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:27 pm
"Tell him what? That you got scared so easily?" He paused giving it some thought. "Hmm~ Now that I think about it, it sounds like it could be a lot of fun to blab about it to Ren~" he chuckled and trotted around. He was joking of course, but it was fun to tease the she-wolf.

"Oh are you now?" His grin widened at his friend, amused at her words. Though unlike LW who doubted herself, the black dog could believe it.

"You're just so awes--OW!"

Tybalt almost spun around and collided with the she-wolf when she latched onto his tail. Instead, he caught her by the leg and tripped her, sending them both to the ground.

User Image

HP: 35/40
Damage: 3
FEAR: Charge ( Y1 ) - The Chill / Divine Judgement ( Y2 ) - Gamblers Chance

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

Kyrieko rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 1 Total: 7 (2-16)

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:41 am
LW gave him one of those looks that usually worked on Ren. And then snorted, head lowering as she followed Tybalt's movements. "Don't you dare! Although then again, telling him that you scared me like that might make him kick your furry butt!" She grinned cheekily (thanks for teaching her the cheeky smile, Ren!). The she-wolf knew Tybalt wouldn't do it. Or wouldn't make it out to be quite so embarrassing anyways.

"Obviously~" She said dryly, flicking her tail in the canine equivalent of flicking a hand.

As she caught his tail and he spun around, LW felt teeth close around a leg and trip her. She squeaked going down and twisted around to jump on top of Tybalt and n** an ear.

"Say...what were some of the things you noticed worked the best on our....opponents, while fightin' in canine form?" She asked.

User Image

HP: 37/40
Damage: 1
FEAR: Y2 - LW enthralls her opponent with an eerie dance of bells causing her opponents mental state to become unsettled

OnionGrump rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 8 Total: 12 (2-16)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:10 pm
Tybalt snorted and shook his head.

"He can try all he likes, but no way am I gonna' sit back and let that happen." He countered. LW was right to believe that the black dog wouldn't speak of it though. Tybalt made a point to avoid the gryphon when he could and when they did 'talk' they were usually caught up in insults and nothing more.

He winced when she tugged at his ears and made a face. Really? Why did people have to keep going for the sensitive spots?

"Best?" He blinked, giving it some thought as he got back to his feet and began trotting around the arena again. He wasn't quite sure how to answer that one. He never gave it thought before. In battle he usually just went with the flow.

"I dunno'... I guess we'll just have to both figure it out as we go?" He grinned and ran forward, body checking the she-wolf.

User Image

HP: 34/40
Damage: 6

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

Kyrieko rolled 2 8-sided dice: 7, 2 Total: 9 (2-16)

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:56 pm
The she-wolf chuckled and flashed Tybalt a fang-filled smile. "You two are so terrible, you know that?" She said in mock exasperation. "And it just wouldn't be fair if you didn't return the favor, would it?" LW wagged her tail, knowing full well how a typical confrontation between her boilfriend and best friend would go. And she'd probably end up involved. Somehow. Probably to sit on them.

She snickered at his face and released his ear, only to lick his snout before rolling away as he started to rise. Hey, at least she didn't try and n** at his nose!

"Yeah." LW prowled around, putting some distance between then for the moment. "I've been trying to think on it. But mostly, I just remember either the blind panic or rage." This was said a little quieter. She hated the panic and fear she'd felt. But the anger had been equally as unwelcome. Yet at least it had allowed her to take more action instead of cowering somewhere. It was just not in her to cower. Not fully.

She sighed. "Guess so- oof!" The body check knocked her completely off her feet and no, she had not managed to react in time at seeing him run towards her. LW scampered to get all her legs back under her and make it to her feet. Then thought better of it and used her smaller form to lunge under Tybalt.

"I think you gained some extra weight, dog!" She laughed teasingly.

User Image

HP: 31/40
Damage: 3

OnionGrump rolled 8 12-sided dice: 3, 7, 9, 11, 12, 12, 11, 7 Total: 72 (8-96)
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:38 am
"Nothing's fair darling~" He teased, only to start sputtering as the she wolf licked his muzzle and rolled away again. "Hey now!" His voice dropped to a whisper as he leaned in closely. "Ren might get jealous of us." He wiggled his eyebrows and danced away. He was joking, really, but he had a feeling if Tybalt returned the gesture Ren would flatten him. Guaranteed.

Listening to LW, the black dog paused, giving her words some serious thought.

"Fear and rage is only natural to have if you ask me. Who wouldn't have it? Its what drives you. Though... despite it being good to have, it's not always good to rely on. You need a clear head in battle, since well, attacking blindly can get yourself killed..." Tybalt was an expert at that. He almost got himself killed for attacking that one hunter back during the field trip. All thanks to the blind rage from when he had been held captive for reasons he'd rather not speak about. "More experience in battle can help you get over that though."

With that said, the black dog grinned; sparks surging around his body as he stepped closer. He couldn't do much for rage, but maybe he could help her get over being fearful in battle.

Sadly, this idea backfired before it even started and just before he could unleash the lightning intended for his sparring partner, it re-coiled and hit himself.

"OUCHJACKSUNUVA---OW!"

User Image

HP: 19/40

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

Kyrieko rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 1 Total: 5 (2-16)

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:13 pm
She giggled and snorted at his teasing, and then started cackling laughing hysterically at the black dog. "You say this like he isn't already~" LW said sweetly in return, that mischievous glint in her gaze as she winked. Though to be fair to him, yes. Yes Ren would be quite jealous. And there was some truth to her words. Sort of. Technically her boilfriend wasn't aware of this little battle. The she-wolf planned on telling him about it afterwards.

"But don't worry. I don't think he'll come and pommel your furry butt. I can do that." LW paused. "In theory anyways." She added, ears lowering slightly.

LW nodded here and there as Tybalt spoke. She knew it was natural. Really she did. But during a battle? It was something she couldn't afford. As Tybalt said, she needed to be able to keep her head about her. "You're right." The she-wolf sighed, tilting her head. "Do you really think so though?" She was a little skeptical of this. Tybalt, after all, wasn't one of those disgusting humans!

Except...he was looking not like the usual Tybalt, with sparks forming around his body. Oh Jack... Her ears lowered, almost flat, and she stepped back. LW's head lowered and tail straightened, clearly a wolf on the defensive-

....The she-wolf stared. Stared. Was...that supposed to happen? Before she could stop herself, a fit of giggles caught her.

"O-Oh...my Jack! Was...that supposed to do something?" A few more giggles. "Well...something else, anyways?" Backing up a couple steps, LW crouched and then darted towards her battle partner jumping to bounce off his back (and maybe knock his big furry butt down) and land on the other side.

User Image

HP: 31/40
FEAR: Y2 // Silence of the Bells {The Mind} - LW enthralls her opponent with an eerie dance of bells causing her opponents mental state to become unsettled

OnionGrump rolled 2 8-sided dice: 8, 6 Total: 14 (2-16)
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:58 pm
Tybalt tried to walk a straight line, but failed miserably. Resulting in the black dog swaying back and forth until he started stumbling around.

"I think so... I'm beginning to wonder that myself." He answered, trying to shake his head in an attempt to clear it. Obviously this was his Fear attack. Unfortunately, it liked to hit him more than his opponents. "I'm trying to get it under control, but its so... explosive..." He muttered the last word, still feeling dizzy from the re-coil. If he ever did manage to control this beast of an attack, it would be a miracle.

When the she-wolf moved to jump over him, Tybalt caught her by the leg and threw her to the ground, refusing to be knocked on his a** so soon after the first time.

"Hey you! Quit your laughing!" He huffed, trying to look offended.

User Image

HP: 19/40
Damage: 8

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

Kyrieko rolled 2 8-sided dice: 8, 6 Total: 14 (2-16)

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:17 pm
LW had to privately admit it would have sucked to get hit with that attack. Not to mention Ren would have scolded both of them over it. Mostly Tybalt. But she would have gotten her fair share of disapproval. However the she-wolf could also admit that attack would be great to use against an enemy.

If her friend could practice getting it to work right.

She eyed him, slightly concerned. Then she-wolf snorted. "Explosive. You could definitely say that!"

Her attempt to knock him down again didn't go quite so well, proving he was just fine and dandy. Maybe a little dizzy, but he'd caught her leg easily enough. A squeaked sound escaped when she hit the ground, rolling to her stomach. And giggling.

"Awe, come on! That was kinda funny and you know it!" Getting to her feet, LW shook her coat and walked over with a grin. She offered Tybalt a friendly nuzzle against the shoulder before dashing away, swiftly pivoting to lunge and try to pull one of his back legs out from under him.

User Image

HP: 23/40
Damage: 8
FEAR: Y2 // Silence of the Bells {The Mind} - LW enthralls her opponent with an eerie dance of bells causing her opponents mental state to become unsettled

OnionGrump rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 4 Total: 7 (2-16)
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:20 pm
"Yeah, yeah. Laugh it up." He gave a huff. His fur starting to bristle as she moved in for another attack. Only it wasn't an attack. It was a nuzz---nope still and attack. Though she did nuzzle his shoulder, she quickly turned it into an attack on his legs. Causing him to trip, just like he had done to her.

Oh, that was so like her!

With a thud, he hit the ground. Though not before he managed to swipe her own feet out from under her as well. Mind, not as roughly as he had done before.

"Hah hah! Take that!"

User Image

HP: 11/40

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

Kyrieko rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 1 Total: 7 (2-16)

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:26 pm
The she-wolf just giggled and wagged her tail, watching him huff. "You know it was funny. Just be glad it was me that witnessed it and not my boilfriend." LW added. Then started laughing again as he tripped.

Except her laughing turned to a hiccuped squeak as he swiped her own feet out from under her and she faceplanted.

"Dghoehe!" Which was supposed to be something snarky. But her snout was shoved into the ground. Snorting, she got back to her feet and decided to try one of the infamous 'pounce' attacks.

"Har har, have a wolf-flop!" She giggled and pounced at him.

User Image

HP: 22/40

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff