Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
India's Deadly Secret

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

God
  thats just sad! D;
View Results

La Bijou

Swashbuckling Wench

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:24 pm
Why an estimated 40 million girls have gone "missing" in India.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:29 pm
Racist to say that India is a sausage fest, now?
O.o

Also, this is going to sound really ******** up, because there are many, many, many, many, MANY better ways to do it, but India does, indeed, need some sort of population control as it were. It's far too overcrowded.

Nexus Carbuncle

La Bijou

Swashbuckling Wench

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:29 pm
Nexus Carbuncle
O.o

Also, this is going to sound really ******** up, because there are many, many, many, many, MANY better ways to do it, but India does, indeed, need some sort of population control as it were. It's far too overcrowded.
It won't be if they keep this trend up, there won't be any females to reproduce with.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:20 am
You'd think this would help with overpopulation. But instead, what it is doing in some places is women are becoming wives of two men. Brothers, when one can't find a wife, will "share" a woman.I forget exactly where I read this, but it's pretty scary.  

Tus Ojos Oscuros..

Kosai Avonej

Elder

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:16 pm
It's not right to poke fun at this you know, they are often married to an older man and they are hardly into their teenage years. It's often the faults of the grandparents too, they see the girl is 12 or thirteen and go "Oh she's old enough, find her a boy or man to marry." and so on so forth it happens on command. Be thankful you can choose your relationships here, in some countries many arn't that fortunate.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:00 pm
Tus Ojos Oscuros..
You'd think this would help with overpopulation. But instead, what it is doing in some places is women are becoming wives of two men. Brothers, when one can't find a wife, will "share" a woman.I forget exactly where I read this, but it's pretty scary.
I know what you are talking about I saw it off Taboo I believe.color]  

La Bijou

Swashbuckling Wench

ieatwood

Distinct Rogue

8,500 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:02 am
Nexus Carbuncle
O.o

i love you.  
The Suites

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff