Submit

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:19 pm
Hades is a lonely god. Contrary to popular belief, he doesn't have a wife, and has to monitor the underworld and the entirety of the earth's riches all by himself. As you can imagine, he doesn't particularly enjoy it. So he decided that he'd take some souls from the underworld, and force them to work in his mines in Hadestown.

Hades figured this was the perfect plan. However, he forgot that he gets every soul, and some of them are very rebellious souls. When he takes a single soul to be his husband (yes, Hades loves the dudes), the soul takes the opportunity to start organizing a revolution to free all of the enslaved souls and get them to Elysium.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:30 pm
Hadestown Etiquette

All workers are required to work in the mines for four hours harvesting treasures, which are put in the watchroom; they are monitored by Cerberus, the three-headed wolfbeast who sees all, who is very intelligent and can speak. When the workers are done with their shift, they return to Hadestown and can spend their day however they feel; provided are homes, a bar, various institutes of pleasure, a school for those who want to read, etc. If a worker is caught doing anything subversive, they are immediately fed to Cerberus. If someone ignores their duties, they are fed to Cerberus. Hades' new husband can spend his days however he wishes, but must be back in Hades' palace by the underworld equivalent of nightfall.

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:37 pm
Rules

1. NO CYBERING. I know it's tempting, with all the man-lurves and stuff, but no. Just no. Bad. Stop thinking about it. Yes, you, with the face.

2. PM me profiles as "Hadestown" and also I will reject any profile I don't like.

3. THIS IS A SMALL RP. First come first serve.

4. Don't break my rules. I'll karate chop your face off. Yes, you, with the face. I will make your face go away. I will use an eleven-year-old assassin so you can't fight back because you don't break my rules. Oh, and don't break all the other rules you should know because my assassin is behind you.

5. I will add more rules when needed.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:43 pm
Hades --- taken

Hades' Husband --- TOTALLY OPEN SOMEONE TAKE IT PLZ

Cerberus --- OPEN

Spirit Rebel 1 --- OPEN

Spirit Rebel 2 --- OPEN

Spirit Rebel 3 --- OPEN

Spirit Rebel 4 --- OPEN

[align=center][size=10]Username:
Name:
Appearance: