Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1 v 1] Sideliners in the Fray of Battle (Amphi/Sheridan)[C] Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:34 pm
She had taken some time since the chat she had with Sheridan. For the mermaid, especially the mermaid with no talent in fighting what so ever, she had to think carefully just how she would come about doing what she needed to.

She had a small affinty for water but...only when she was around it or in it. That and she could converse with sea creatures for their help.

She wasn't even sure what to do so she brought the only thing she knew would help. Her newly acquired little electric Kushi. She had yet to name him but well....he would be her bases of attacking for now. He could shoot electric bolts.

RIGHT?

Who knew.

She sent a small text to Sheridan.

Sheridan

Hey, If your ready for that Spar, will you meet me in the Gym? I'll stay here until I hear otherwise friend.

And now to nervously wait.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:30 am
Sheridan had been sitting on the roof with a book as he often did when his eyephone chimed. It would have been hardly a surprise to find him there, though his choice of book may have been, rather than a volume on stars and astrology, he had chosen a book of chemistry and physics, in particular a book on various elements (elements meaning fire, ice, lightning, water and the like), their properties, and effects on one another.

He looked up from his book and to his phone the moment he chimed, picking it up from where it lay on the roof next to him. His expression was thoughtful as he read the text, somewhat surprised by the subject and sender, but not entirely and not unpleasantly.

text

Alright, I'll meet you there in a few minutes.

The text had been typed quickly before his book was closed and the phone placed in his pocket as he stood to his feet. A quick trip to his room via the window would see the book returned to his desk and from there he scurried off toward the gym to meet his friend.  

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:37 pm
Amphi twiddled her thumbs together, waiting for Sheridan. She was glad that the dragon had agreed to the spar, but was nervous as to just what she was going to do. The kushi on her shoulder felt it and rubbed it's soft head in her shoulder, she returned the nuzzle before taking a breath.

She needed to be calm and wait, that's all. Sheridan would help her....wouldn't he? She could learn to fight.

When she saw the celestial Dragon, she slowly walked over to him before smiling hesitantly. "Hello Sheridan." She stood there in front of him, quiet before looking up. "Are you ready?"

Amon Larethian rolled 1 20-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:27 am
The dragon nodded, giving Amphi his best reassuring smile.

"As ready as I can be."

Sheridan was certainly no better at combat than she was, his own lack of skill and experience still painfully clear to him. But he had taken the first step, thusfar a short step, but it was a step in the right direction, and he was determined that he would not give up.  

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

Pixie Nyxie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 14 Total: 14 (1-20)

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:26 am
"Alright." She smiled before preparing herself, the little kushi on her shoulder hopped off for the battle, sitting of to the side to watch it's mast as breathed in and out.

She didn't know just how she was going to fight but...she would do it.

Pixie Nyxie rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 2 Total: 8 (2-12)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:29 am
Lucky for Amphi though, the gym provided objects for students to use in battle, or what of battle they could think of. Placed around them we're varying sizes of balls that Amphi had asked the gym teacher to borrow.

She wasn't going to get anywhere kicking at people so...best to strengthen her arms instead.

"Oh I'm really sorry Sheridan." She flushed as she picked one of the balls up and chucked it at him.

(( Amphi's HP: 30/30
Damage: 2
Fear: Siren's song - The Eye ))

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Amon Larethian rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 5 Total: 10 (2-12)

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:08 pm
(( HP: 28/30
Damage: 4 ))

Ooof!

Well he hadn't expected that! It was an unusual strategy, though no less effective it seemed. At any rate, though he jumped aside to doge the projectile, he was not quite fast enough to avoid it entirely.

"Don't apologize."

And then his jaws parted, sending a spray of frozen plasma in Amphi's direction.  
Pixie Nyxie rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 4 Total: 6 (2-12)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:52 pm
Amphi covered her mouth as Sheridan dodged it, slightly pleased that she hadn't seriously hurt the dragon. Whew, that would of been bad.

Then again, they we're sparring, and she needed to understand that in battle, she couldn't worry about the person she was hurting.

"I...I can't help it." Sha said sadly before feeling the spray hit her. Oh...oh that was so COLD. She shivered before moving away, picking up another ball.

As she chucked it though, it went completely past him and bounced off the far wall.

She wasn't doing very well for a battler....

(( Amphi's HP: 26/30
Damage: 0

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Amon Larethian rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 6 Total: 8 (2-12)

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:58 pm
(( HP: 28/30
Damage: 2 ))

If she was going to keep throwing things at him, taking to the air might not be the best strategy at the moment. The last thing he needed was to take one to the side or the wings and go crashing into the ground or walls.

Well, this was a spar, time to get serious. He charged, using his speed and agility, and then leaping into the air aimed a tail lash at her upper body. The aim was to knock her off balance and possibly knock her to the ground where she would be more vulnerable.  
Pixie Nyxie rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 4 Total: 10 (2-12)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:54 pm
Her eyes widened as Sheridan's tail lashed out, hitting her across the chest, sending her skidding to the floor where she landed on her butt, cushioning her blow but still hurting her.

"Ouch ouch." She scrambled back up before looking at Sheridan, as a dragon, He was much more formidable then she thought. And all she had to fight with was balls. She grabbed another one.

She threw it again, watching as it bounced off Sheridan before stifling a giggle. her eyes went wide again. "Oh...Oh my Jack. Sheridan." She giggled again, actually laughing at the idea of ehr throwing balls at the dragon.

(( Amphi's HP: 24/30
Damage: 4

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Amon Larethian rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 2 Total: 5 (2-12)

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:41 pm
(( HP: 24/30
Damage: 0 ))

Ouch!

That one had stung, hitting him square in the chest before bouncing off hard scales. He winced, his breath caught for a moment. Ow, she had really good aim with those! Well at least she was enjoying herself, it would help build her confidence, right?

His tail snapped, striking one of the nearby balls and flinging it in Amphi's direction. Too bad he had epically missed, but maybe it would distract her and throw her off her guard.  
Pixie Nyxie rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 2 Total: 7 (2-12)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:04 pm
Her eyes continued to widened as she saw his reaction before smiling again. He was taking this really well for a being hit by bouncy balls. "Are...Are you alright Sheridan?" She wanted to come over and comfort him but before she could make another move his tail lashed out to one of her balls and sent it flying.....past her. She laughed agian.

As the ball came back to her, rolling from where ever it went, she used her legs this time, mimicking his tail motion to kick another ball at him. Not good enough aim though as it barely grazed him.

"I think I like throwing them better then kicking them..." She cocked her head, "This kind of reminds me of that game where you have to dodge the balls...Um...I...I don't remember what it was called though." She flushed as she stood there, trying to think of it.

Damage:

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Amon Larethian rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 2 Total: 5 (2-12)

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:08 pm
(( HP: 23/30
Damage: 0 ))

"Dodge ball?"

Sheridan shook his head with a snort, though there was a definite smile on his face. This seemed more of a game than a battle at the moment, but he couldn't say he objected.

He had picked up one of the balls, bouncing it on his hand for a brief moment before he let it fly, hurling it in Amphi's direction. As he did so he exhaled a breath of frozen plasma, turning the ball into a ball of ice as it it flew.  
Pixie Nyxie rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 1 Total: 7 (2-12)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:23 pm
She flushed at the name of the game...which...really explained why it was named before smiling. "It figures that it would be something so obvioous." She chuckled before squeaking.

He was smiling...DEVILISHLY. She watched as he bounced the ball and blew cold breath onto it, turning it into a ice ball that had her staring.

"Sh...Sheridan!" She squeaked as she ducked and rolled out of the way, huffing as she came back up.

>BT

She didn't have ice powers to do that! "You should be ashamed Sheridan, Using Ice!" Her tone though was completely ruined by the fact that she was blushing with her mock anger. Her hands cocked on her hip as she picked up another ball...bouncing it much like he had.

She bounced it on the ground towards him and watch it descend down on him.

"I'll get you back yet!!" To say she was enjoying herself was an understatement, it felt really more like a game then anything. but in a sense...it was really helping her. She didn't feel bad for hitting him now, though she knew it hurt him. And she didn't cringe every time...well cringe mostly every time he lashed out now.

The more experience she had battling, the more she would fall into it's ease.

Damage: 1

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Amon Larethian rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 4 Total: 7 (2-12)

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:46 pm
(( HP: 22/30
Damage: 1 ))

Sheridan stuck his tongue out at her.

"There's no rules against ice here."

He could barely keep a straight face when he spoke, snickering even as Amphi's ball bounced off him.

A flick of his tail, another nearby ball was sent hurling in Amphi's direction. Take that!  
{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff