I was at the airport around midnight waiting to pick up my mother and my boyfriends mother called.. apparently they had gotten in an argument and he became so angry and stressed that he snapped :c black out tore teh plaec apart and cut the s**t out of his arms and wrists, hes being held for 72 hours on suicide watch : /

I'm thinking one of the leading components to the break down was the testosterone booster hes been taking.. (Hes FtM transgender and believes it to be a safe and legal way to hasten the process before HRT) i warned him that testosterone boosters are not safe, they also increase estrogen at the same time and if he really insisted on taking them he should also be taking a estrogen blocker..

When hormones especially estrogen levels rise that high so quickly mixed with high levels of caffeine and certain medications in someone who is already emotionally unstable, depressed and so on.. this sort of thing happens..

I'm worried about him.. I'm trying my best to get him off caffeine.. he was approved for HRT so maybe i can get him off the Testosterone booster... I'll even help pay for the T-Shots with the little money I have and make him all sorts of no caffeinated drinks all the time until he finds ones he loves and slowly ween him off caffeinated sodas.. I had quit counseling a couple years ago for various reasons but i'm going to use all of my skill to personally help him..

I have made him happier by just caring about him immensely.. and I'm really hoping i can help pull him out of this black sludge hes been stuck in for so long... i managed to drag myself out somehow. and with everything he has told me i used to almost exactly the same.. hes told me so many times he wants me to help him become as freakishly happy with life as I am.. he has asked for help.. and i will try with all of my heart, mind and spirit to do just that..