Extreme Biokinesis Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ask Jappleack

Greedy Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:53 pm
Biokinesis: The ability to change your genes cells traits or dna from the use of psychokinetic energy.

Roleplay world: Theres a city, a semi-dry-lands village, a forest, and a suburb with cobblestone streets, and ancient ruins deep in the forest partially covered by vegetation.

One character each, the only thing you need to specify when starting is looks and equipment, otherwise do as you please.

Rules: standard rp and gaia tos rules. Semi-lit/normal rp type.

Have at it.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:49 pm
Ryu Kei Shou Kawazu
Biokinesis: The ability to change your genes cells traits or dna from the use of psychokinetic energy.

Roleplay world: Theres a city, a semi-dry-lands village, a forest, and a suburb with cobblestone streets, and ancient ruins deep in the forest partially covered by vegetation.

One character each, the only thing you need to specify when starting is looks and equipment, otherwise do as you please.

Have at it.

Would you be willing to turn this into a semilit-literate 1 x 1 roleplay?  

Jiraiya v2

Ask Jappleack

Greedy Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:10 pm
Jiraiya v2
Ryu Kei Shou Kawazu

Have at it.

I might, even though I did um create this in december so its sort of old. We could change the setting if you like. I've actually thought of a story before involving biokinesis if you want to hear some about it.

I guess I could actually since no one else seems willing.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:13 pm
Ryu Kei Shou Kawazu
Jiraiya v2
Ryu Kei Shou Kawazu

Have at it.

I might, even though I did um create this in december so its sort of old. We could change the setting if you like. I've actually thought of a story before involving biokinesis if you want to hear some about it.

Haha, my bad. I just joined the guild and I wasn't exactly looking for topic dates, just topics at all.

I don't mind, actually. I was really just looking for any kind of 1 x 1 sci-fi roleplay. If you have other ideas, I'd be ecstatic to hear about them.  

Jiraiya v2

Ask Jappleack

Greedy Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:48 pm
Jiraiya v2
Ryu Kei Shou Kawazu
Jiraiya v2
Ryu Kei Shou Kawazu

Have at it.

Haha, my bad. I just joined the guild and I wasn't exactly looking for topic dates, just topics at all.

I don't mind, actually. I was really just looking for any kind of 1 x 1 sci-fi roleplay. If you have other ideas, I'd be ecstatic to hear about them.

Also btw I haven't roleplayed much so sorry if um, it's evident later lol.

Ok I had a few ideas. The most in depth one is about a society where some people have been developing biokinetic powers for seemingly no reason, like maybe 1/5 of the adult/young adult population is biokinetic, and they have to manually learn all of their abilities, like from experience, and based on people's dna they can have certain types of abilities/transformations over others. And when any of them are caught breaking the law using their abilities they get transfered to prison without a trial, but its because the government is allowing corporations to do experiments to find out more about the abilities, but all the prisoners who would have gotten a felony get transfered to some brutal ghost town where theres no food, and the government is basically doing a survival of the fittest over there it'd seem. But the real reason is related to the original biokinetic is thousands of years old and basically is made out of light by now and can easily drain people and create one of a kind organisms or biomechanical machines seemingly out of light (though this light doesn't shine really, so no it doesn't seem really holy, its more like a being who floats around and sucks the energy out of people killing them.

Well also children are being born without limits to their biokinetic pwoers sort of, but the powers are controlled from the children's subconcious' not conciously so they are in specialized hospitals because they were transforming and basically doign whatever they pleased or they would be abandoned or they would scare themselves because they couldnt control it, depending on what stage of psychological development they were in, and th egovernment has them register if they are biokinetic its a felony to hide that you are one.

And there are some small radical groups opposed to biokinesis, some groups in favor of biokinesis who are against the corporation/government allegiance and some are even against the hospitals that are trying to help the children, though they aren't doing unethical studies on them. Also the entity basically does whatever it wants, and the government hides all evidence of it because they know alot of people would panic over it and chaos might ensue. But the government comes accross some of its biomachines and reverse engineers them, and they produced technology in hands with a corporation, this corporation suddenly getting rich out of nowhere is the richest corporation on the planet now. It's maybe like 40-80 years into the future technology and pollution wise, and nations-wise I suppose. And its happening to animals but for them its subconcious in a non-chaotic way, they still can't figure out the reason why yet that children are changing in a chaotic way when to some groups its obvious that it's that humans face alot more diverse issues than animals do. But some domestic animals have been reported to behave similarly.

The corporation produces bioweapons for the government and they produce things for humans, such as devices which allow people to access the internet in their minds from a biological jacket or hat. The jackets are more for rich people because they can also measure heartrate and stuff and apply odd therapies to reduce aging and promote health while its being worn skin contact. But the hat people like because it basically replaces phones and computers, and they are self-sustaining.

But the anti-government group finds out they can hack the jackets and hats, and the group anonymous (if I want to keep this more aligned with the real world) exposes bio blueprints, and alot of people can now create a number of things from themselves, so the corporation is getting pissy, and they also exposed the bio-weapons blueprints, which went viral, along with how to become a biokinetic, so anyone with a hat or jacket if they can hack it can now become biokinetic. And that is the day the government steps up into trying to prevent more chaos from ensueing they are dispatching the army to confiscate all the hats and jackets that had access to those blueprints. And that is when the s**t hits the fan, and the anti-gov and anti-biokinetic groups strike, and riots break out and people destroy steal or hide hats and jackets that were produced.

Something like that lol.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:52 pm
Another story I thought of is one where when people die while they are asleep they enter a realm of dreams where reality is constantly changing, but the people in the reality start off mostly stable but the more entrapped they are by themselves/their environments the more they change further form human, but groups have formed, one group for saving people before they become ensnared in their dream worlds, and some other groups just do whatever they please including preying on the weak or trapped. But th eultimate goal for the group who resuces is to make a stable reality, the more people in a group with similar thoughts the more the environment stays stable and the larger the stable environment gets. But it'd require alot of work alot of people wouldn't want to do it, which is why it seemingly didn't happen yet.  

Ask Jappleack

Greedy Consumer

Jiraiya v2

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:19 pm
Ryu Kei Shou Kawazu
Another story I thought of is one where when people die while they are asleep they enter a realm of dreams where reality is constantly changing, but the people in the reality start off mostly stable but the more entrapped they are by themselves/their environments the more they change further form human, but groups have formed, one group for saving people before they become ensnared in their dream worlds, and some other groups just do whatever they please including preying on the weak or trapped. But th eultimate goal for the group who resuces is to make a stable reality, the more people in a group with similar thoughts the more the environment stays stable and the larger the stable environment gets. But it'd require alot of work alot of people wouldn't want to do it, which is why it seemingly didn't happen yet.

Whoa. Whoa whoa.
Your storytelling capabilities are beyond beautiful. I love both options. I'm a bit overwhelmed by the first one, though, haha- we would obviously have to start much smaller and customize our characters' living locations, their specific groups, which side they were on, how the effects were causing damage or helping in their own areas. Also whether they were group leaders, rich or poor, and the relationship between our two characters (whether that be close, enemies, or acquaintances. They couldn't have too little to do with each other or the roleplay would likely get dull fast). So maybe we ought to begin going through each of those sections, one at a time? Since you created the original plotline, would you mind creating character skeletons as well? You know, include name, sex, age, description, personality, side, wealth level...and so on. I'm excited about this one! ; 3;  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:47 pm
Jiraiya v2
Ryu Kei Shou Kawazu

Whoa. Whoa whoa.
Your storytelling capabilities are beyond beautiful. I love both options. I'm a bit overwhelmed by the first one, though, haha- we would obviously have to start much smaller and customize our characters' living locations, their specific groups, which side they were on, how the effects were causing damage or helping in their own areas. Also whether they were group leaders, rich or poor, and the relationship between our two characters (whether that be close, enemies, or acquaintances. They couldn't have too little to do with each other or the roleplay would likely get dull fast). So maybe we ought to begin going through each of those sections, one at a time? Since you created the original plotline, would you mind creating character skeletons as well? You know, include name, sex, age, description, personality, side, wealth level...and so on. I'm excited about this one! ; 3;

The first one does seem itd take alot more effort than the second one. I guess I could try character skeletons, for the first time lol. Though honestly the story is incomplete and I only had a few ideas for several characters and threeish main characters. The first story does seem.. a little strict for how things are headed unless I change it a little. (now the tv is on and thats a distraction XD lol) Oh wait no the story can be more flexible because chaos is ensueing xd right lol so there could be many types of characters we could play as.

Location types: dried suburbs and cities, dry or mountainous rural locations (some areas would be inhabitable such as increased numbers of marsh-like areas where the weather is much harsher from global warming)

*tries to do classes or wealth* god this is getting complicated. xd And my family is talking, the tv is on, Im distracted.

Well what sort of characters do you like to play?
Also we could play before the chaotic stuff happens while the government first discovers the biokinetics and the entitiy, or it doesn't have to be as complicated with the different groups, or.

Or do you want to do the second roleplay? xd its alot easier to make s**t up with that one cuz its based in a dream world lol. Theres less things to keep track of lol.  

Ask Jappleack

Greedy Consumer

Jiraiya v2

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:47 pm
Ryu Kei Shou Kawazu
The first one does seem itd take alot more effort than the second one. I guess I could try character skeletons, for the first time lol. Though honestly the story is incomplete and I only had a few ideas for several characters and threeish main characters. The first story does seem.. a little strict for how things are headed unless I change it a little. (now the tv is on and thats a distraction XD lol) Oh wait no the story can be more flexible because chaos is ensueing xd right lol so there could be many types of characters we could play as.

Location types: dried suburbs and cities, dry or mountainous rural locations (some areas would be inhabitable such as increased numbers of marsh-like areas where the weather is much harsher from global warming)

*tries to do classes or wealth* god this is getting complicated. xd And my family is talking, the tv is on, Im distracted.

Also we could play before the chaotic stuff happens while the government first discovers the biokinetics and the entitiy, or it doesn't have to be as complicated with the different groups, or.

Or do you want to do the second roleplay? xd its alot easier to make s**t up with that one cuz its based in a dream world lol. Theres less things to keep track of lol.

Haha, I know all about distractions..while I'm doing this, I'm supposed to be writing an essay about Shakespeare's Julius Caesar as well as a persuasive essay on a topic I don't believe in...xD ARGH

Anyways, x3 I usually prefer to play female characters, aged somewhere between 17 and 22, so that she is young AND old enough to take part in nearly all of the general problems of her time period. My preference is that your character is male, and that we are both limited to one character each..I kinda find that if we roleplay as more than one character (I mean as a main character, side characters are no problem) that things will get jumbled and replying takes up to an hour just to type out...

Going further from that, I don't mind if you want to switch roleplaying topics, I'm sure it'd be a lot easier. If you'd be willing, as well, I had a general plotline for a Fallout 3 roleplay that I actually did post in this forum earlier, but I didn't get any replies on it. You tell me what you think would be best.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:07 pm
Jiraiya v2
Ryu Kei Shou Kawazu

Haha, I know all about distractions..while I'm doing this, I'm supposed to be writing an essay about Shakespeare's Julius Caesar as well as a persuasive essay on a topic I don't believe in...xD ARGH

Anyways, x3 I usually prefer to play female characters, aged somewhere between 17 and 22, so that she is young AND old enough to take part in nearly all of the general problems of her time period. My preference is that your character is male, and that we are both limited to one character each..I kinda find that if we roleplay as more than one character (I mean as a main character, side characters are no problem) that things will get jumbled and replying takes up to an hour just to type out...

Going further from that, I don't mind if you want to switch roleplaying topics, I'm sure it'd be a lot easier. If you'd be willing, as well, I had a general plotline for a Fallout 3 roleplay that I actually did post in this forum earlier, but I didn't get any replies on it. You tell me what you think would be best.
I've never played fallout lol, maybe tell me some about it? But right now I think the second roleplay I mentioned is alot more viable than the first one because the first one's story is practicly set already, unless I change it up so its peaceful?
And theres several ways the dream story could go for the beginning, we could happen upon each other then both realize reality isn't what it seems, or one of us could rescue/find the other. Changing the group idea since a group would mean multiple main characters perhaps, unless we just didn't focus as much on them at all.

Also I wonder how do you daydream? Like for the roleplays I mentioned how do you visualize them? Like anime, a videogame, as realistic as possible? For the first one I imagine it like 5% anime 5% videogame 90% as realistic as possible and for the dream one like 90% anime and 10% videogame. Though this gives me the idea to imagine it as realistic as possible which would end up being creepy lol.  

Ask Jappleack

Greedy Consumer

Jiraiya v2

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:18 pm
Ryu Kei Shou Kawazu
I've never played fallout lol, maybe tell me some about it? But right now I think the second roleplay I mentioned is alot more viable than the first one because the first one's story is practicly set already, unless I change it up so its peaceful?
And theres several ways the dream story could go for the beginning, we could happen upon each other then both realize reality isn't what it seems, or one of us could rescue/find the other. Changing the group idea since a group would mean multiple main characters perhaps, unless we just didn't focus as much on them at all.

Also I wonder how do you daydream? Like for the roleplays I mentioned how do you visualize them? Like anime, a videogame, as realistic as possible? For the first one I imagine it like 5% anime 5% videogame 90% as realistic as possible and for the dream one like 90% anime and 10% videogame. Though this gives me the idea to imagine it as realistic as possible which would end up being creepy lol.

Huh. Now that you mention it, I have no idea how I pictured the roleplay. I suppose for both I do it the same way in which I do for reading a book; the characters look more anime-like than realistic, just because with that way, the characters can have strange and unusual appearances without seeming too..strange. Anime characters can pretty much be designed however the hell they want and nothing looks out of place...Haha. So I imagined both of them that way. In what way would it end up being creepy?

And here is what I posted about Fallout 3 in the other topic, if you'd end up considering it.

Now, what I'm searching for. I'm looking to roleplay a 1 on 1 roleplay, my character being female and my partner's character being male. Yes, romance is going to be encouraged throughout! I would very much like this roleplay to be based around the game known as Fallout 3. If you don't know anything about Fallout, then I'll give you a general description of what I'm looking for.

Our story takes place in the year 2277, 200 years after the nuclear apocalypse caused by a violent war between the United States and China. We are both inhabitants of an underground living structure known as Vault 101, which is designed to protect up to 1000 humans against the nuclear fallout. When the small government inside of Vault 101 suddenly goes haywire, with our leader acting strange and violently, we have no other choice but to attempt an escape. After much planning and risk, we manage to break free of Vault 101 and escape into the ruins of Washington, D.C.
Little do we know that out here, everything has been tainted with Fallout, including living creatures. Some humans were lucky, and unaffected; some of the surrounding area is inhabited by these humans, but they are often very hostile and suspicious of us, as we are dressed in clean jumpsuits and carry no weapons. However, for those humans who were not so lucky, Supermutants were created; we must learn to fight in this outside world against supermutants and other kinds of mutants, like wild mutated dogs and coyotes.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:35 pm
Jiraiya v2
Ryu Kei Shou Kawazu

Huh. Now that you mention it, I have no idea how I pictured the roleplay. I suppose for both I do it the same way in which I do for reading a book; the characters look more anime-like than realistic, just because with that way, the characters can have strange and unusual appearances without seeming too..strange. Anime characters can pretty much be designed however the hell they want and nothing looks out of place...Haha. So I imagined both of them that way. In what way would it end up being creepy?

And here is what I posted about Fallout 3 in the other topic, if you'd end up considering it.

Now, what I'm searching for. I'm looking to roleplay a 1 on 1 roleplay, my character being female and my partner's character being male. Yes, romance is going to be encouraged throughout! I would very much like this roleplay to be based around the game known as Fallout 3. If you don't know anything about Fallout, then I'll give you a general description of what I'm looking for.

Our story takes place in the year 2277, 200 years after the nuclear apocalypse caused by a violent war between the United States and China. We are both inhabitants of an underground living structure known as Vault 101, which is designed to protect up to 1000 humans against the nuclear fallout. When the small government inside of Vault 101 suddenly goes haywire, with our leader acting strange and violently, we have no other choice but to attempt an escape. After much planning and risk, we manage to break free of Vault 101 and escape into the ruins of Washington, D.C.
Little do we know that out here, everything has been tainted with Fallout, including living creatures. Some humans were lucky, and unaffected; some of the surrounding area is inhabited by these humans, but they are often very hostile and suspicious of us, as we are dressed in clean jumpsuits and carry no weapons. However, for those humans who were not so lucky, Supermutants were created; we must learn to fight in this outside world against supermutants and other kinds of mutants, like wild mutated dogs and coyotes.
I can consider it and I might youtube some of the game. Or I could youtube it after just to see how my imagination compares to it lol. But the roleplays I had in mind would get creepy if imagined realistically, well at least some parts, like the person being trapped in the dream realm without knowing it for who knows how long living out a pseudo-life til they get rescued or notice, or if someone panics the dream environment would try to accomodate that emotion for example, and things would only get worse, or if like how some dreams creepy stuff can happen. But for the biokinesis rp they dont simply form a wing, they need to try to form a wing, bone tissue skin veins nerves, and try to produce feathers, and it would take different amounts of time based on the person's cellular plasticity(like salamanders have a high cellular plasticity and can regrow limbs in perhaps how long itd take a human to mend a broken bone. or something along those lines) and then when theres the high end felonies prison the government doesnt give them food, they have to kill each other and have malevolent adaptions to survive, for example when a person dies they send out a nerve response saying time to die, then it doesnt take long for the person to die after that, but a person I imagined would enter a room, create roots over hours of time, and create a strange black pod in the center of the room as a trap, when the roots detect movement above it a needle comes out of the black pod (actually its covered in needles) and stabs a person and forces the death reaction to occur in the person's body (unless they somehow got a countermeasure against it like severing their limb lile an octopus would when prey bites onto one of its tentacles). So yeah, thatd be creepy, along with biomechanical weapons, like, though this might be extreme or unrealistic, I imagined a gun which absorbs air and compresses it to a diamond bullet filled with compressed liqued oxygen, so when it impacts it pierces anything and explodes and leaves little to no evidence behind because it's just cause co2 after it explodes, which is very prevalent in the air already, but the creepy part would be, well the gun is made of living cells, if its from a blueprint itd be from their arm/hand. So yeah lol.  

Ask Jappleack

Greedy Consumer

Jiraiya v2

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:46 pm
Ryu Kei Shou Kawazu
I can consider it and I might youtube some of the game. Or I could youtube it after just to see how my imagination compares to it lol. But the roleplays I had in mind would get creepy if imagined realistically, well at least some parts, like the person being trapped in the dream realm without knowing it for who knows how long living out a pseudo-life til they get rescued or notice, or if someone panics the dream environment would try to accomodate that emotion for example, and things would only get worse, or if like how some dreams creepy stuff can happen. But for the biokinesis rp they dont simply form a wing, they need to try to form a wing, bone tissue skin veins nerves, and try to produce feathers, and it would take different amounts of time based on the person's cellular plasticity(like salamanders have a high cellular plasticity and can regrow limbs in perhaps how long itd take a human to mend a broken bone. or something along those lines) and then when theres the high end felonies prison the government doesnt give them food, they have to kill each other and have malevolent adaptions to survive, for example when a person dies they send out a nerve response saying time to die, then it doesnt take long for the person to die after that, but a person I imagined would enter a room, create roots over hours of time, and create a strange black pod in the center of the room as a trap, when the roots detect movement above it a needle comes out of the black pod (actually its covered in needles) and stabs a person and forces the death reaction to occur in the person's body (unless they somehow got a countermeasure against it like severing their limb lile an octopus would when prey bites onto one of its tentacles). So yeah, thatd be creepy, along with biomechanical weapons, like, though this might be extreme or unrealistic, I imagined a gun which absorbs air and compresses it to a diamond bullet filled with compressed liqued oxygen, so when it impacts it pierces anything and explodes and leaves little to no evidence behind because it's just cause co2 after it explodes, which is very prevalent in the air already, but the creepy part would be, well the gun is made of living cells, if its from a blueprint itd be from their arm/hand. So yeah lol.

Well we can always do more than one roleplay if we can't decide upon which would be better, because right now I like all three of the ideas a lot. I love the idea of them being so desperate to fend for themselves that they are completely willing to set a fatal trap in order to provide their bodies with nourishment...like, the person that they would kill would be a guard coming to check on them, or something. After they're injected with the poison, they are forced into the pod, where their body would slowly decompose and the roots would feed the life energy back into the biokinetic lifeform...Aye, that sounds awesome. If we were to use the Fallout one, we'd obviously just be regular humans, save we might have some wicked awesome ability to wield an uzi or something like that...Haha.

But either way. We should probably make a final decision so that we can get started on our characters, this planning phase is taking us quite the time. x3 So, let's cover our options?

-Biokinetic experiments.

-Crazed coma/dreamlike states in which the dream is not controlled or the character is trapped in the dream.

-Fallout/Major nuclear mutations.

Your preference?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:51 pm
Jiraiya v2
Ryu Kei Shou Kawazu

Well we can always do more than one roleplay if we can't decide upon which would be better, because right now I like all three of the ideas a lot. I love the idea of them being so desperate to fend for themselves that they are completely willing to set a fatal trap in order to provide their bodies with nourishment...like, the person that they would kill would be a guard coming to check on them, or something. After they're injected with the poison, they are forced into the pod, where their body would slowly decompose and the roots would feed the life energy back into the biokinetic lifeform...Aye, that sounds awesome. If we were to use the Fallout one, we'd obviously just be regular humans, save we might have some wicked awesome ability to wield an uzi or something like that...Haha.

But either way. We should probably make a final decision so that we can get started on our characters, this planning phase is taking us quite the time. x3 So, let's cover our options?

-Biokinetic experiments.

-Crazed coma/dreamlike states in which the dream is not controlled or the character is trapped in the dream.

-Fallout/Major nuclear mutations.

Your preference?
I like the first and third ones when you put it that way XD lol. I would be very curious to see how you transform if you have some knowledge of biology lol.
So Ill do the fallout one if you happen to be bad at biology otherwise biokinetic it is.  

Ask Jappleack

Greedy Consumer

Jiraiya v2

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:55 pm
Ryu Kei Shou Kawazu
I like the first and third ones when you put it that way XD lol. I would be very curious to see how you transform if you have some knowledge of biology lol.
So Ill do the fallout one if you happen to be bad at biology otherwise biokinetic it is.
Well, I studied Biology enough to understand the basics. Otherwise, you could always help me put together or design my character and help me along; after all, a roleplay happens together, :3. Would you mind designing your character (or at least the skeleton) first, so that I can get a general idea of what you're looking for when I put mine together? It probably won't take me long to design mine.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff