Welcome to Gaia! ::

The LGBT Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for all sexual orientation equality supporters to chat and feel welcomed. 

Tags: Homosexual, Bisexual, Transgender, Genderqueer 

Reply General Discussion
A more open and accepting Gaia petition

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CheizLord

6,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:25 pm
Towns should show the username of the topic poster
I would greatly appreciate if you could read this over and help me get votes and signatures for this petition for a safer and more accepting Gaia. If you do agree and choose to vote yes please vote in the poll as well as the section in the top left corner that has the [<3] button below it.

Thank you so much.

Edit: Apparently you need to post "signed" for your signature to count also my thread has currently been moved to chatterbox for improper format. please continue to sign while I work on getting it in the proper format and requestiong it moved back into petitions.

Thank you.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:05 am
Would you mind if I posted the link in my guild for anyone who would want to sign? It's an advice guild but it has a LGBT section and I'd love to post this there and hopefully get more people to sign it. My guild is new so I don't have a lot of members but I have some. This is it if you want to check it out before I post the link- Guild of Advice

I just wanted to check with you before I posted it since you made it smile  

Bangheart

CheizLord

6,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:12 am
Bangheart
Would you mind if I posted the link in my guild for anyone who would want to sign? It's an advice guild but it has a LGBT section and I'd love to post this there and hopefully get more people to sign it. My guild is new so I don't have a lot of members but I have some. This is it if you want to check it out before I post the link- Guild of Advice

That would be great. I'm still waiting on approval to have it moved back to the right spot in petitions but hopefully I did it right and theyll move it.

But yes I would not mind. The more the merrier.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:16 am
CheizLord
Bangheart

That would be great. I'm still waiting on approval to have it moved back to the right spot in petitions but hopefully I did it right and theyll move it.

Thanks!  

Bangheart

CheizLord

6,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:36 am
Bangheart
CheizLord
Bangheart

Thanks!

Welcome.  
General Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces