View Results

Milady Tabbs

Beloved Sex Symbol

5,800 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:13 pm
I'm thinking of making a Christmas-themed RP.
Probably to go along with the song "Last Christmas."
(If you haven't heard it, it's by Wham! Or listen to The Maine's cover.)
Like, people who were together are all broken up and then SUDDENLY: all of these people are locked somewhere. Maybe in a cabin. I don't know yet.

SO. Any suggestions to make it better?
Does it sound legit?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:19 pm
I think it sounds legit.
Maybe you could have it like they got snowed in or a blizzard is about to hit and they can't leave. Something along those lines.
I'd like to also say that The Maine is awesome!

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:22 pm
I am intrigued, but do not think there are enough velociraptors.

Bambiraptors are also acceptable.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:25 pm
BunchaStrange
I think it sounds legit.
Maybe you could have it like they got snowed in or a blizzard is about to hit and they can't leave. Something along those lines.
I'd like to also say that The Maine is awesome!

The Maine is indeed super legit. <3

I think I've got it! So a bunch of kids are having a Christmas Eve party when there's a snowstorm warning, and no one can go home.
UNFORTUNATELY. A bunch of the kids had been together in the past, and it's awkward for them to be around each other. Some may still have feelings for his or her past lover, some may be falling for someone else.

THERE.

Milady Tabbs

Beloved Sex Symbol

5,800 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:36 pm
Chibi-Neko-chan-Konami121

I think I've got it! So a bunch of kids are having a Christmas Eve party when there's a snowstorm warning, and no one can go home.
UNFORTUNATELY. A bunch of the kids had been together in the past, and it's awkward for them to be around each other. Some may still have feelings for his or her past lover, some may be falling for someone else.

THERE.

Oh yeah, that sounds amazing! No doubt there will be some people killing for a spot in that.

Now this is completely on a different subject, but I do believe I remember you being an Artist vs Poet so I have one question: have you listen to their cover of Super Bass?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:52 pm
BunchaStrange

THERE.

Oh yeah, that sounds amazing! No doubt there will be some people killing for a spot in that.

Now this is completely on a different subject, but I do believe I remember you being an Artist vs Poet so I have one question: have you listen to their cover of Super Bass?

I'm listening to it now. I've been meaning to for the longest.

User Image

They are GODS.

Milady Tabbs

Beloved Sex Symbol

5,800 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:01 pm
BunchaStrange

THERE.

User Image

They are GODS.

Yes, yes they are gods. When I heard their cover of Bad Romance, I just sort of melted. I had never imagined a male from Texas could make me feel so squirmy inside when he sang French.

Seriously, I never wanted to jump a male more in my life.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:04 pm
BunchaStrange
BunchaStrange

THERE.

User Image

They are GODS.

Yes, yes they are gods. When I heard their cover of Bad Romance, I just sort of melted. I had never imagined a male from Texas could make me feel so squirmy inside when he sang French.

THAT SONG. OMG. I was beside myself the first time I heard it.
And then I listened to it again about 34673546579 more times.
Ughh.

Milady Tabbs

Beloved Sex Symbol

5,800 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:08 pm
BunchaStrange
BunchaStrange

THERE.

User Image

They are GODS.

THAT SONG. OMG. I was beside myself the first time I heard it.
And then I listened to it again about 34673546579 more times.
Ughh.

Exactly!!
And this is why Artist vs Poet is on my top five bands list: they are musical geniuses.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games