Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Literate Spam Guild

Back to Guilds

The original literate chatterbox. 

Tags: Literate, Spam, Lick, Suck, Gulp 

Reply Gents
This highlights all of my worries as a guy.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Well
View Results

Moosenstein

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:15 pm
The female side is irrelevant but funny.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:30 pm
Some of these are true, some are a bit much.
The one that gets me the most is the hitting one.

I've actually had a girlfriend try to haul off and straight out punch me during an argument, I blocked and shoved her onto the couch behind her and walked off, rather upset that she would try to strike me out of anger.

I was harassed for a week because of the bruise she had gotten when both our arms collided, even after the story was told.

The ********, am I supposed to just take a shot to the jaw and smile?  

Felin Greenleaf

Phsycosomatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:49 pm
All of them kind of annoy me.
Women shouldn't be that god damn pampered and whiny.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:30 pm
Phsycosomatic
All of them kind of annoy me.
Women shouldn't be that god damn pampered and whiny.

Xiporah

Streetlight Fights

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:49 pm
Some of those are completely false.
Especially the one about orgasms...
ALL my friends, and I repeat, ALL are unsatisfied with their men.
I think I'm the only person I know who actually expects it, and I don't expect it first or MORE.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:48 pm
This was the dumbest thing I've read all day. You were right when you said the women's side was irrelevant, because hardly any are true. Same for guys but I guess a little more were true.  

marzipancakes

6,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Moosenstein

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:05 pm
marzipancakes
This was the dumbest thing I've read all day. You were right when you said the women's side was irrelevant, because hardly any are true. Same for guys but I guess a little more were true.
Good work.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:37 am
I think the one I find most true is the one about shitty low-end job. Just because I have seen women who have gotten by in a job just because the boss thinks they're cute or some s**t even if their work ethic is absolute garbage.

A few of'em are bullshit though. I've seen this before, but this one is expanded.  

Great Scoot

Undecidability

Shirtless Fairy

9,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:48 am
That's got to be one of the most sexist things I've seen in a while. I like how whoever wrote that makes it seem like women have it easy while ignoring some of the double standards.

The rape thing. The male side is kind of accurate because many people don't believe that men can be raped, but female victims are harassed and faulted for how they dress and how much they drink.

There's also the homosexuality one...it's common for lesbians to be seen as "hot" but gay men are seen as creepy. But this chart makes it seem like "guys think you are really hot" is a good thing?

Aaaand girls with a high sex drive are often seen as "slutty" whereas men are almost expected to masturbate. There are some men that will find that "hot", but many (and lots of other women) would think it's gross and use it to shame a woman who enjoys masturbating.

That angered me. I suppose the male side is more true based on our social standards, but the relationship between the male and female sides is way off.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:57 pm
ITT: Everyone is an authority on social standards.  

Moosenstein

captain buttcheeks

Lonely Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:51 pm
ah man i forgot about this thing.
it pisses me off and makes me laugh at the same time xD

seems like this guy has p***y envy or something.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:17 am
Streetlight Fights
Some of those are completely false.
Especially the one about orgasms...
ALL my friends, and I repeat, ALL are unsatisfied with their men.
I think I'm the only person I know who actually expects it, and I don't expect it first or MORE.
This is why my SO and I have such a successful relationship; altruistic sex. At least on my end. I enjoy the emotional aspects of making her feel good. Anything you can do in bed is appreciated, but honestly... it takes too long and I can get almost just as good by myself.

So She gets hers, I get to feel good about that, get my own and or do it myself.

It also helps that we're not sex crazed unless we're in the same city. I come home for 2 weeks to a month, and of course it's on. But the rest of the year, we both know how to take care of ourselves and I think that's what's wrong with most couples these days. No independence.

Also, I never go before a lady. unless she wants me to, which is cool by me. wink  

Pixlepoison

Shirtless Entrepreneur

7,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Gents

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items