Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
What goes bump in the night (accepting, not opened yet)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xistund

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:58 pm
"Your body's dying. Pay no attention, It happens to us all."

You know all those monsters that you see in the movies. Well what would you do if I told you they where real and walking among us. You wouldn't believe it would you, you'd call me crazy or you even if you believed you couldn't do anything about it. Even if you tell someone your aunt is a vampire or your sister's boyfriend is a zombie, how do you think that will go. At best you wined up laughed at worse you end up dead or undead depending. Now I'm not saying that no one knows about them I know about them I have to deal with them. You see I'm kinda of a 'Supernatural Detective' but I'm called other names as well, but I'm the man you call when dealing with the undead, wizards,witches or other such things. Here's my card encase you need my serves.

― Anne Rice, Interview with A Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:33 pm
“Why don't you check out those teenagers in the middle row? They've been going at it like dogs in heat ever since the previews. They're probably both werewolves. And even if they aren't, you should throw them out on principle alone.”

Rules
No Godmoding
No cybering
If you wish to be a leader of a coven PM me about it and I'll do what I can help.
Turn your profiles to me
um thats all I can think of I'll add more later

― Rusty Fischer, Ushers, Inc.

Xistund

Xistund

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:45 pm
“The real world is where the monsters are.”

[color=pickone]Hi I'm [b]{Name}[/b] and I'm a [b]{Race}[/b] I've been one for about [b]{age}[/b] years now. Its not so bad I still get to do my favorite things like [b]{Likes}[/b] and even though there are things that get me down such as [b]{Dislikes}[/b]. And even now I still think I look[b] [url=Picture goes here]{you can whatever here}[/url][/b] I think I'm ready to tell you my story now [b]{Bio}[/b] Oh one last thing [b]{Other}[/b][/color]

― Rick Riordan, The Lightning Thief

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:02 pm
Human's

Werewolves

Vampires

Zombies

Others

Xistund

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash