Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
the sister's estate Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maddest Hattress

Familiar Lover

7,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:57 pm
Charlie kept her head up looking at the sky ""i'm not the best singer... she smiles a little feeling Sleipnir's hand slips into hers this was the first time she let anyone come up here with her and she was glad it was Sleipnir who was the first. Julie smiles at yoru's answer "ok so who's going to paint first should i go or you?" Julie didn't care who went for since they would both end up painting each other soon enough. Katelin stayed asleep she was to tired from the day's event not to wake up anytime soon. Julie wondered what her sisters were doing and her eyes turn silver and she saw her sisters in a quick flash. First she saw jamie laying in her bed asleep since jamie was the oldest she would always be first then she saw Charlie and Sleipnir on the roof enjoying their time together and then Katelin and Itaku sleeping together the last ones to be seen. Julie's eyes went back to their normal color and she smiles once again for when she was seeing the past her face went blank no emotion to be seen. Charlie watched the sky and had a feeling Julie saw them she sighed "i think we've been found out by julie and for whoever she tells hopefully she was alone when it happened...
(it's ok)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:43 pm
The Heylan Brothers
{Arafin, Sleipnir, Yoru and Itaku}
"The gang's all here....whether we like it or not..."

User ImageUser Image

Opening his eyes slowly, Sleipnir looked over at Charlie and smiled. "You sound fine to me. Compared to the guards at the warehouse when they've had a few, you've got the voice of a Siren." He said cheerfully. When Julie asked him about who should paint first, Yoru thought for just a moment. It was then that he did something that felt like he hadn't done for days now: he smiled lightly. "How about something just a little more challenging? Paint eachother at the same time." He suggested. He figured that it would be a little harder to do since both had to move to look from their art to the other and paint as well, but that's why Yoru thought it would be a good challenge. Blinking when she spoke of her sister, Sleipnir too let out a small sigh. "Hopefully. Chances are that Ita and Ara are asleep by now. I'm not sure about Yoru, but if he's with her, he'll know better not to spread word so obviously." He said, mentally praying that he was right.

User ImageUser Image  

Felfordulas

Celebrating Waffles

Maddest Hattress

Familiar Lover

7,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:17 pm
Julie looked at him and nodded and then noticed his smile and hoped she'll see it a lot more. "you have a nice smile you know that right? the kind that makes you think everything is well... she went to get the paint and the other things they needed to paint each other and she set it all up. Charlie smiles "thanks but you would like Jamie and Katie singing more they're the real singers of the family after all.... she squeezed Sleipnir's hand a little Jamie i know for a fact is asleep since she has to work tomorrow and she wouldn't tell Katelin since she doesn't really care but you know there will be teasing now and if jamie finds out it might never end.... Charlie started to silently hum again and continues to sing softly... "where you won't see any rising sun. Down to the river we will run.When by the water we drink to the dregs.Look at the stones on the riverbed.I can tell from your eyes.You've never been by the riverside.... Charlie looks down and says softer then when she was singing my mother taught me and my sisters that song when we were young so every now and then you can hear one of us sing it...  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:48 pm
The Heylan Brothers

User ImageUser Image

When Julie complimented his smile, Yoru couldn't help but blush when she went to get what they needed. He rubbed his cheek lightly, feeling the warmth of it die down only a little bit. "Thank you..." He said softly, almost so quietly that it wouldn't be heard. Sleipnir smiled at Charlie and squeezed back, a small chuckle escaping his mouth when she said that he'd like Jamie and Katie's singing more. "Matter of opinion I think." He said happily, closing his eyes again when she started singing again. If Sleipnir was a human, he would have almost missed what she said about her mother teaching them. Not being the case, he opened his eyes once more and tilted his head a little. He knew better than to ask questions right now, if Charlie wanted to say more than she could do so when she felt comfortable telling him, but he couldn't help but speak up. Your mother must have been a very nice lady if you still sing what she taught you." He said.

User ImageUser Image  

Felfordulas

Celebrating Waffles

Maddest Hattress

Familiar Lover

7,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:06 am
Charlie nods "i loved her so much.... she doesn't say anything else she was usually touchy about talking about her parents mainly her mother. Charlie head ended up on Sleipnir's shoulder and she nearly starts to tear up a little but stops herself though since she never really talked to anyone about it she had always held it in. Charlie took a deep breath"she found time for each of my sisters no matter what it was that was bothering us and she would always support us... right then Charlie couldn't hold it in and a tear fell for the first time she let out her feelings about her parents dying even though it was only one tear she prayed sleipnir didn't take notice of it though it fell on their hands she said nothing after that trying to calm herself and keep from crying more. Julie looked at him Are you ready? Julie only had one chair in there so she stood and gave the chair to Yoru she waited for his answer and she got a brush and notice him blushing about her compliment though she doesn't say anything since she couldn't hear when he said thank you. Julie wondered what time it was she didn't have a clock in there so she couldn't tell.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:44 pm
The Heylan Brothers

User ImageUser Image

Sleipnir didn't say anything as Charlie spoke, simply listening to her as she rested her head on his shoulder. When she trailed off, he was about to ask if she was okay until he got his answer, although not in the way he thought it might come. Feeling something his his hand, he glanced down, it looked like a drop of water. Looking up, Slei knew it wasn't starting to rain, there was barely a cloud in the sky above them, there was only one other place. Gently, Sleipnir pulled Charlie closer, putting his free arm around her as he turned onto his side and hugged her. "Hey now, there's no need for that." He said in a soft, reassuring whisper. "I may not have known your mom, but I'm sure that she doesn't want you crying because of her." He added, giving her a small kiss on the cheek to try and make sure that the only tear she had shed would be the last one as well. When Yoru was given the chair, he shook his head lightly, smiling just a little as he walked over to his easel. "Thank you, but I prefer to stand when I get the chance to paint. In any case, yes, I'm ready whenever you are." He said. Taking a moment to analyse, Yoru took note of Julie's clothing and hair color first, since they would use the most paint. Within a second or two, he had already figured out what colors to mix with what and the exact ratio of each to start with, it was all just simple calculations to him in that aspect of painting.

{sorry I've been taking so long, preparing to go away for about a week starting some time next week >.<}

User ImageUser Image  

Felfordulas

Celebrating Waffles

Maddest Hattress

Familiar Lover

7,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:58 am
Charlie held onto Sleipnir as he held her she stopped crying when he kissed her on the cheek and she kept her head down "dont worry I'll be fine I'm always am... she looked up and stared into his eyes then kissed him on the cheek "thank you.." she smiled a little and rested her head on him again. Charlie yawned she was still tired having never really slep since her sister kept waking her up she thought about tomorrow and wondered if sleipnir could skate though she wanted to keep it all a surprise. Julie nodded and started to paint Yoru taking note of how the light in the room change some of Yoru's hair and made it a lighter green. Julie stayed silent till she started to think of Yoru and the wasabi she giggled since she couldn't help it since Julie laughed and smiled easily nearly anything made her happy and the thing about Yoru and the wasabi was it hard to not laugh at it she continued to paint hoping he didn't hear or take note of her sudden burst of laughter.

((sorry for the short post can think ands it's ok about you taking a while to reply))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:34 am
The Heylan Brothers

User ImageUser Image

Sleipnir gave a small smile when Charlie kissed him, gently resting his head against hers soon after. When she yawned, Slei couldn't help but smirk a little, placing a hand on her cheek. "Tired?" He asked. He himself was admittingly a little sleepy as well, it had been a long day for everyone really. Yoru had finished painting most of Julie's lower body, along with the pallette she currently held and the corresponding paints, when his ears pciked up the distinct sound of giggling. At first, he thought little of it, figuring that she had found something amusing, but it was then that she let out a full laugh. Stopping for a moment, Yoru looked over at her and tilted his head a little. "What is so funny?" He asked curiously.

{tiz fine, quality over quantity in my opinion, especially since half the group is asleep xP sorry for my own one being on the short side, bit of a block myself >.<}

User ImageUser Image  

Felfordulas

Celebrating Waffles

Maddest Hattress

Familiar Lover

7,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:17 pm
She looked from her painting to him she was halfway done and she needed to work on his clothes and the background and she would be pretty much done "Did i ever tell you I could see the past?" she waited for his answer most people knew but she wasn't sure if one of her sisters had told all of the boys they all have powers. "well i kinda..." she restrained herself from laughing once more and made herself hold a straight face "i kinda saw you eating wayyy too much wasabi as your brothers laughed at you...." she giggled a little and then stopped herself and continued to paint though partly watching Yoru's reaction to if he believed she could see the past or if one of his brothers told him either way though she would just need to get one of her sisters to vouch for her so she thought nothing of it and continues to paint. Charlie felt the warmth of his hand and then smirks a little "maybe why you want to sleep in my room tonight?"
she was playing around when she had said it of course but she held onto a straight face and looked at Sleipnir to watch his reaction to what she had said.

((it's ok ^^))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:32 pm
The Heylan Brothers

User ImageUser Image

Yoru blinked when Julie said she could see the past. He didn't know this before, nor did he believe that Julie was lying to him. When she mentioned the wasabi incident, he blushed lightly and looked to his painting, this would be as close to pouting as one would ever see him do. "I see. If I might request...could we not talk about that? I'd very much like to bury that memory." He said, going back to his painting. Sleipnir grinned when Charlie asked him her question, he knew there'd be a trick to it somehow. "Only if you're offering." He flirted jokingly before giving a light shrug. "You just sound like you haven't had much sleep, that's all." He said. It was in Slei's job to be concerned about the well being of his master or mistress, that was half of what being a bodyguard was about. However, being as fond of Charlie as he was, he did genuinely care whether or not she needed some sleep.

User ImageUser Image  

Felfordulas

Celebrating Waffles

Maddest Hattress

Familiar Lover

7,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:39 pm
Charlie stuck her tongue out at him and then bumped him a little though not enough to get him off balance but just fooling around. "i'm fine with the... she thought for a moment about how much sleep she usually got and wasn't sure at all with the certain amount of sleep i get.. Charlie smirked "aww you care about how much sleep i get how touching.." she hugged him a smiled a little though not showing her teeth just a small one. Julie nodded "ok but that's just one of the moments in life you'll look back on and laugh about WITH others.. it was true when Julie makes mistakes she always remember she'll laugh at it when she get older and she giggled remembering when she was young and she said softly one time when i was young i was finger painting with Charlie asleep near me and no one was with us since one of my other sisters were crying by the time they got back Charlie's face was covered in blue everyone said she looked like a smurf. It was really funny until Charlie woke up and started to cry...I got into so much trouble that day but for some reason we have a picture of charlie when she was asleep with the paint on her and me smiling next to her. that's one of the memories we'll laugh at forever... she stayed quiet after that painting silently she waited for Yoru reaction to the memory she had told him which was entirely true.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:44 am
The Heylan Brothers

User ImageUser Image

Sleipnir regained his balance easily and poked his own tongue out at her in return. He tilted his head when she paused, as if to calculate how long she did normally sleep for, but her vague answer made him chuckle. "Whatever you say Charlie." He said, hugging back and grinning lightly. "You think too highly of my motives. Now I can time how long you need to sleep and bug you for the rest of the day knowing I won't be cutting into your sleeping habits." He teased. Yoru listened carefully to Julie's story of her past, his gaze and focus mainly on her, but he still managed to continue painting. The emotion in her facial expressions as she relived the memory was basically picture perfect, which was what he was capturing now as he worked on the face of the painting. When she finished, Yoru smiled lightly and looked back to his work. "Maybe there will come a time when I can relate to that." He said softly. In truth, no matter how many times his brother's got under their skin, he wouldn't trade them for the world. After all they had been through, it was hard to argue that any other brothers were bound to eachother as much as the Heylans were. "Perhaps we already have moments such as those and I simply overlooked the fact. The past is never really a place I like to visit often, but then again, sometimes it is good to reflect upon the memories that amtter the most." He said, although it was unclear whether or not he was addressing Julie. In truth, he didn't know where that came from, he just said it.

{sorry I'm taking so long, going away for a while so posting needs to be limited during that period :/ }

User ImageUser Image  

Felfordulas

Celebrating Waffles

The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out