Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
the sister's estate Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maddest Hattress

Familiar Lover

7,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:32 pm
Julie nodded then continued to paint him having remembered the way he had smiled she paints him like that though still she talked "i kinda don't have a choice to if i want to go into the past or not; it pulls me into it wether i like it or not sometimes.... Julie was done all she needed to do was let it dry and hang it up; then she remembered the photo of Charlie that charlie had "supposedly lost" a couple of years back, she never really thought about it till now when her eyes changed color and she saw where Charlie had hid it, up in the attic. Julie's eyes turn back to their normal color and Julie smiles a little having gotten an idea for pay back she set her brush down "i gotta do something right now be right back... Julie ran out though she was silent and went to the attic and went to the place that she had seen Charlie hide the photo and nearly burst out laughing though she stopped herself she silently went to her room and got a note and wrote "i found the picture that you 'lost' charlie, better luck next time smile p.s. i have it right now. love, Julie . Julie walked out of her room and towards Charlie's and slipped the note under the door though she went back to hide the picture in her room. Julie returned to knock on Charlie's door and walked back downstairs to where Yoru was and she walked in. "sorry for leaving so quickly.. she wasn't going to tell Yoru about the photo so Charlie couldn't get the answers out of him and she would since her power allowed her to see if they were bad a.k.a. if they were lying. Charlie heard the knock and she crawled over Sleipnir "be right back..." she climbed down and went though her window to see the note and she read it and her face mainly went white and she murmured "julie is so dead in the morning...", she wasn't going to go chasing after Julie since she knew Jamie was asleep since she had work tomorrow. Charlie looked back at the window and then she sighed in dismay about the note and then hid it not wanting Sleipnir to know about the photo she thought about what Julie was going to do with it and she pushed that thought away and climbed back up to the roof and sat down, looking up at the sky and acting as if nothing happened

((ok i just needed to know so when are you coming back?))

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:42 am
The Heylan Brothers
{Arafin, Sleipnir, Yoru and Itaku}
"The gang's all here....whether we like it or not..."

User ImageUser Image

Yoru tilted his head a little in curiosity when Julie said she didn't have a choice in the matter, however kept silent, not sure whether asking any further would be appropriate. As intelligent as Yoru was, his social skills were...lacking, for loss of a better word. He did know the obvious times to keep quiet, but he was nowhere near as good at reading emotional cues as his older brothers. As Yoru finished painting, he nodded to Julie as she left the room. Whilst she was gone, he took a glance over at her painting and blinked. He had never seen a sort of portrait of himself before, and from the looks of it, Julie painted it very close to perfectly. He was well beyond impressed with how well Julie painted, he'd dare to even say that she was better than he was. When she returned and apologised he simply gave a small smile and waved a hand dismissively. "It's alright. Might I say, you're very skilled with a paintbrush Julie." He said, looking back to her painting. Sleipnir too heard the knock and looked over at Charlie. With a nod, he held still as she crawled over him and looked up at the sky again, sighing lightly. As much as he liked doing this, he found that it was much nicer when Charlie was with him. When she returned, he noticed that she wasn't saying anything and sat up. "Everything alright?" He asked, the last thing he wanted was to see her upset or crying again.

{I'll be back home maybe a week from now, week and a half tops :/ }

User ImageUser Image  

Felfordulas

Celebrating Waffles

Maddest Hattress

Familiar Lover

7,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:34 pm
Charlie looked at him knowing very well, there was no way she would tell him about what Julie found since he'll probably ask what it was then Charlie would have to say what the photo was of when she was young, and since the only reason she hid it was so no one can see it again she just wanted to get it back from Julie before she shows it to anyone. Julie smiled "thank you!" she leaned and looked at his of her and she blinked and choked out "wow...". Julie had never seen anyone draw her since none of her sisters liked to draw and she preferred to draw everything else but herself since she didn't have a mirror in there. Charlie looked at him then hugged Sleipnir hoping to surprise him. "i can't wait for tomorrow...have you ever gone skating?. Charlie looked at him as a slight breeze picked up though it felt good instead of making it cold, her hair swayed slightly though Charlie mainly ignored it she thought about if she should really tell Sleipnir or not and decided to um actually i just found out Julie found a photo of me when i was young and i really need to get it back before she gets any ideas for what to do with it. Charlie thought about it once more and sighed, she had thought the spot she had it was good enough, though it did keep the picture hidden for 3 years, she had even forgotten about it but apparently Julie thought about it and had seen Charlie hiding it up there.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:57 pm
The Heylan Brothers

User ImageUser Image

Sleipnir looked back at Charlie in slight puzzlement, something was up, but it looked as though she didn't really want to talk about it. When Julie said 'wow' as she looked at his painting, it was nice having someone else who appreciated art. Sleipnir had looked back out to the yard when Charlie hugged him, he blinked in suprise. When she spoke, he calmed down just a little and smiled, wrapping his arms around her and hugging back. "Nope, not once." He said cheerfully. He looked into Charlie's eyes as the breeze swept passed, she looked very beautiful under the moonlight in his opinion. When Charlie spoke again, he blinked slightly at her explanation. He thought about it for a moment and gave a small nod. "I see, any idea how to get it back then?" He asked, hoping that, if it was important to get it back, he'd be able to help in some way.

{sorry for the short post, mental block >.<}

User ImageUser Image  

Felfordulas

Celebrating Waffles

Maddest Hattress

Familiar Lover

7,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:11 pm
Charlie smiled "well i guess you're going to learn... Charlie looked up at the sky"i have no idea but if she shows anyone i'm going to end up killing her, and don't ask what i was doing... Charlie didn't want anyone to be reminded of what she was doing that her parents had thought was so funny that they needed to take a photo of her. Julie smiled and then got ready to hang them up and she handed him a paintbrush "here sign the wall and that's where it will go...." Julie looked at him then took a paintbrush and signed a part of the blank wall and got ready to hang her's up but she waited for Yoru
(it's ok)  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:03 am
Felfordulas

did you ever want to finish this? I know it's old but I liked it and my skills have improved  

Maddest Hattress

Familiar Lover

7,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Felfordulas

Celebrating Waffles

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:20 am
aneesams
did you ever want to finish this? I know it's old but I liked it and my skills have improved

Oh wow, I'm so sorry that I forgot all about this RP D:
I would love to, though my time on Gaia may be a little staggered due to my university timetable, so posting may be a little sluggish...again, sorry about not replying >.<
EDIT: Oh, and it might be best if you continue to quote me, I'll probably be able to keep better track of it that way sweatdrop

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:25 am
Felfordulas
aneesams

Oh wow, I'm so sorry that I forgot all about this RP D:
I would love to, though my time on Gaia may be a little staggered due to my university timetable, so posting may be a little sluggish...again, sorry about not replying >.<
EDIT: Oh, and it might be best if you continue to quote me, I'll probably be able to keep better track of it that way sweatdrop

Okay smile and it's alright, do you want to start off first again? And also, could you quote me too please? Oh and I may post pictures of the 4 girls if I can get it small enough with the photos and can find a way to always post them since my phone cuts it down to User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Maddest Hattress

Familiar Lover

7,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Felfordulas

Celebrating Waffles

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:25 am
aneesams

The Heylan Brothers

User ImageUser Image

Sleipnir couldn't help but raise an eyebrow slightly when Charlie told him not to ask about the photo, but decided that, for the moment's sake, it was better a question left unasked. With a small, happy sigh, he too looked up at the sky. "So, what about you? Have you gone skating often?" He asked, looking back to her and smiling lightly. Though he knew vaguely what skating was, Slei also knew that it would probably involve a lot of him falling, so having someone who could at least teach him the basics wouldn't hurt, assuming she wouldn't find too much enjoyment from him falling flat on his behind every few minutes. Yoru couldn't help but tilt his head slightly when Julie told him to 'sign the wall'. In the years of service as a slave, he generally spent most of his time serving as a cleaner, that is to say, spending hours taking stuff off of the wall. Though this action seemed to conflict with what he was used to, frankly the entire day was filled with those moments. With a final shrug of contemplation, he did as instructed and signed his name in neat little strokes where Julie had indicated before lowering the brush. "How's that?" He asked, know that, if he needed to re-do it, it wasn't too late to remove the paint.

{Ah okay...if the picture thing doesn't work out, then it's nothing to worry about, images aren't everything in an RP x3 }

User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:08 am
Felfordulas

Charlie thought for a moment "The last time I went was a month ago but I'm pretty good at it, don't worry i'll go easy on you for your first time but if you fall then I get to laugh before or as I'm helping you up depending on how you fell". She smiled as she laid down let her head rest in Sleipnir's lap as she looked up at the stars and moon. "You know we really have to buy clothes for you and your brother, esspecially since Katelin loves to go to the lake and then Jamie is going to want to take all of us so you guys could see the lake...". Charlie sighed thnkng as she closed her eyes then opened her eyes and looked up at Sleipnir "You want to go watch a movie? I'm sure everyone is asleep down there".. Julie smiled and nodded "Its perfectly fine" she smiled then started to walk to her cd player and changed it so it played on the radio although she had to be careful that she didn't fall since she was balancing only on one hand. She smiled when it started to play music. She walked back over to to Yoru then finally flipped back over onto her feet as she stood up, she instantly had her balance and didn't even stumble and she smiled . She started to put everything away and she started to dance as she took Yoru by the hands and brought him into the center of the room "Come on and dance with me, I know it's not ball room dancing but it's so much fun.". She smiled as teach me how to dougie came on and she smiled as she started to dougie "Its just like this alright?". She was an amazing dancer and it did help that she used to take urban and hip hop dance and compete.  

Maddest Hattress

Familiar Lover

7,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Felfordulas

Celebrating Waffles

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:16 am
aneesams

The Heylan Brothers

User ImageUser Image

Sleipnir gave a small nod and chuckled lightly when Charlie answered his question. As she laid her head in his lap, Slei smiled at her and couldn't help but gently run his hand through her hair. When the menthion of new clothing came up, Sleipnir gave a small shrug and smiled, looking up to the sky as well. "I guess it wouldn't hurt to have something else to change into." He said, idly watching the stars and whatever else that went into his field of vision. Hearing Charlie speak again, Sleipnir looked back down at her and smiled once more. "Sure, I'm fairly certain that I'd fall asleep up here if we stay too long...and I am not going to let the opportunity of a proper bed just slip by this time." He said, casting a playful grin as he let his hand slip out of her hair, ready to move whenever she was. Yoru watched for a moment when Julie walked on her hands once again, he couldn't help but smile a little at the fact that he thought the action was strange earlier on. Hearing the new song being played, he raised an eyebrow slightly, it wasn't really in his set of tastes, but he figured that there was probably worse. He was somewhat caught off guard when she took his hands, causing a very smiall line of blush to form on his cheeks, but gave a small nod when she spoke. Tilting his head slightly as he watched her dance, he wasn't quite sure if this was easier or harder than the more formal dances. "Erm.." Was all he really muttered before trying his best to mimic Julie's dancing, though his lack of experience made it look far more awkwardly bad than intended.

User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:33 pm
Felfordulas

Charlie sat up then walked to the edge of the roof as she climbed down to her room as she climbed inside she went through her movies and turned on her Tv and waited for sleipnir to join her as she hummed. Her room was cluttered with things on the floor but she hadn't cleaned it up. She knew exactly where everything was in this mess of things, besides it was only her items on the floor and not clothes or leftovers or anything like that. She sat down on her bed and stopped humming as she held 3 Dvds in her hand for him to choose from. All basically action movies as well as her favorite: pirates of the caribbean. Julie watched him and couldn't help but laugh a little. She walked begins him then lightly took his arms as she showed him how to move "just feel the music and do whatever feels right.." Julie said softly as she let go then walked to the radio and changed the channel. She changed it to a station that was playing music and she smiled as she heard another song coming on. It was a slow dance one so she looked up at him "want to try dancing to this? " She asked him.  

Maddest Hattress

Familiar Lover

7,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Felfordulas

Celebrating Waffles

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:19 am
aneesams

The Heylan Brothers

User ImageUser Image

Sleipnir followed Charlie shortly afterwards, careful not to make too much noise as he entered the house. Stretching for a moment, he looked over at Charlie and blinked when she held out the DVDs to him. Tilting his head slightly, Sleipnir stared at the boxes for a few seconds before giving a small shrug. "Can't really say any of them ring a bell...maybe it'd be easier if you just pick for us." He said light-heartedly, rubbing the back of his head sheepishly. When Julie laughed, Yoru couldn't help but feel just a little embarrassed, though he doubted that she intended any offense. The blush from before picked up once again when she took his arms and tried to guide him, though it wasn't doing a whole lot of progress. "I guess I'm still not used to moving so freely." He said, watching as she once again messed with the radio for a moment. Hearing the next song, he could tell that this would be a little more in his element, but at the same time had a vague idea of how close they had to be for the involved dancing. Hoping that the blush had faded when Julie's attention went back to him, he gave a small nod. "Alright." He said simply.

User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:08 pm
Felfordulas

Charlie put in the pirate's dvd and sat down on her bed and then ended up laying down on her bed as she got up then walked to the corner of the room and grabbed the dvd player remote. She laid back down on the bed again as she closed her eyes for a moment as she listened to the trialers then hit play on the movie "Tomorrow is going to be better then usual, now I have a partner in crime" she said with a small smile as she looked up at him and dropped the dvds in a pile where her cds were. Julie put her arms around his neck as she got close to him and for the first time blushed at how close she was to him, the only boy she's ever dance with that she wasn't related to. She looked down at her feet for once so she didn't have to look him in the eyes. Julie let her head lay on his shoulder.  

Maddest Hattress

Familiar Lover

7,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Felfordulas

Celebrating Waffles

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:09 am
aneesams

The Heylan Brothers

User ImageUser Image

Sleipnir sat next to Charlie as the DVD played, though unlike her watched the trailers curiously. Turning his attention back to her as she spoke, Slei couldn't help but chuckle as he flashed a playful grin. "I look forward to causing as much trouble as possible, partner." He said light-heartedly before shifting his gaze back to the TV as the movies started. Though Sleipnir never really saw many movies in his life, he assumed this one was going to be decent considering Charlie picked it. If he thought about it, the two had quite a bit in common, even if most of it involved fighting and just being troublemakers in general, so perhaps their taste in movies would bee the same if noit similar. Yoru paused for just a second as Julie's arms wrapped loosely around his neck, his cheeks burned a shade of red that almost matched her's perfectly. As his dance partner looked away, he too averted his gaze, staring at her while they danced was not on his to-do list. Placing his hands gently at her waist, the blush spread even further across his face when he felt her lean her head on his shoulder. Honestly, right now he wasn't sure if he felt more awkward now or when he attempted to dance to the last song. Admittingly though, this was growing to be a bit more pleasant, the song was slow and relaxing, it was almost calming to be standing there with Julie. As he listened to the music, Yoru closed his eyes slowly for a second. "I hope you don't mind me saying Julie...but you're an incredible dancer." He told her, his voice only just audible over the radio.

User ImageUser Image  
The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces