Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
the sister's estate Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maddest Hattress

Familiar Lover

7,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:04 am
Felfordulas

Charlie laid her head back in Sleipnir's lap as she watched the movie and she looked up at Sleipnir when he responded to her comment and she smiled a little "Cant wait, if I fall asleep don't wake me up. You can stay as long as you would like to finish the movie and if you choose to watch the other two...". She turned her attention back to the movie when it played and for a moment she closed her eyes and ended up yawning. Charlie opened her eyes and looked up at him "Yeah there's no way I'm lasting through the movie without falling asleep...". She smirked a little "So just in case I'm not up when you leave here's a goodnight..". She let her voice trail off as she sat up for a moment to kiss him on the lips then laid back down as she said softly "kiss...".. She closed her eyes and listened to the movie. Julie's blush slowly started t fade as she looked up to notice Yoru blushing which made a smile on her face. She listened to him and her smile became bigger "Thanks, you know you aren't a bad dancer, you're pretty good"[/color. She talked cheerfully and closed her eyes as she slowly started to move to the song with him. ]  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:41 am
aneesams

The Heylan Brothers
{Arafin, Sleipnir, Yoru and Itaku}
"The gang's all here....whether we like it or not..."

User ImageUser Image

Sleipnir smiled as Charlie rested her head in his lap again. Like before, he gently ran a hand through her hair, though just a little so it wouldn't distract her from the movie. Giving a small nod as she spoke, he couldn't help but chuckle just a little when she yawned. Kissing back lightly when she gave him her 'goodnight kiss', Sleipnir couldn't help but smile a little as she laid back down. Leaning down and kissing her cheek gently, he whispered quietly in her ear. "So what'll happen if I end up drifting off here? Or I just find that I'm too comfortable to be bothered leaving?" He asked playfully, though was truly curious about the answer. He knew that, should he be found out sleeping here, he'd get a fair amount of flak from Arafin, Yoru would just cast him an unsurprised glance and Itaku would just be confused as to what was going on, Sleipnir didn't really know enough about the other sisters to know how they'd react. Not only that, he was honestly just a little unsure how welcoming the fully-rested Charlie would be when she found that her 'partner in crime' hadn't left her room for the night. Though Yoru's blush was fading reasonably quickly, it did flare up a bit once more as Julie complimented his dancing, he smiled softly. As they moved in time to the music, Yoru closed his eyes again and just let the melody fill his thoughts. "Thank you...but I still have a lot of practicing to get through before I'd be even remotely as good as you are." He told her, his tone a little cheerful as he said it. Though it wasn't full-scale joy or anything along those lines, it was probably the happiest tone he had used since his arrival here, it was also probably the happiest he felt in a long time.

User ImageUser Image  

Felfordulas

Celebrating Waffles

Maddest Hattress

Familiar Lover

7,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:03 am
Felfordulas

((ooc: thought i replied sorry))
Charlie rolled her eyes when he mentioned him sleeping in her room and she smiled a little "You can just say that you are scared to go to sleep by yourself but you can sleep in here with me,i won't mind she joked about him being scared but she thought of what her sisters might do if they found out, Charlie never actually had a boy in her room but she had a pretty good guess of what her sisters might do if they found out: Jamie would laugh at first but once when she gets Charlie alone, which would be probably within the hour of finding out she would yell at her for a good 20 minutes which Charlie would have to agree that she will never do it again which is a lie but still it was usually good enough, Julie would nearly faint from laughing about it, and Katelin would just stay silent and ponder as to why that would even happen, especially to someone like his sister. Charlie slowly started to drip off to sleep "Well goodnight..." she said softly and finally fell asleep which was easy to tell because her breathing slowed down and became softer. She looked like an angel when she slept, if you didn't know her she didn't seem like the girl who could crack someone's bone or loved to fight people. She didn't look like the type who would beat someone up or someone people should be afraid off. Julie smiled a little "Nonsense, don't put yourself down by comparing yourself to me, i've been dancing since i was 3 and you started so it's not a fair comparison...  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:34 am
aneesams

The Heylan Brothers

User ImageUser Image

Sleipnir couldn't help but chuckle a little as Charlie rolled her eyes, smirking slightly when she teased him about 'being scared' when it came to sleeping by himself. Granted, the luxury of having a room of his own was not one he ever remembered having, but it wasn't like sharing a room was so ingrained into him that he'd be unable to cope being by himself. "Me? Scared? About as likely as you wanting me to stay because you'd miss me too much if I left for tonight." He told her playfully, running his fingers through her hair one more time. For a biref moment, he heard something that made him look over to the door, though from the sound of it, it was just Ara shifting in his bed in the nearby room, the silence that fell through the house made hearing those sorts of things easy. Looking back to Charlie, Sleipnir carefully slid out of the bed and yawned briefly, he supposed that once the rest of the group was 100% aware of what was going on between the two, it'd be less of a shock to find them sharing a bed for the night. Leaning over the bed, he kissed her lightly on the cheek and smiled. "Perhaps another night I'll be....scared enough...to want to stay. Besides, it'd be rude if I didn't use the bed you and your sisters provided at least once." He added softly, whispering a final goodnight as she did before making his way to his own bedroom. With a final look back at Charlie, Slepnir smiled, she looked so much sweeter now that she was asleep, though it wasn't what Sleipnir would call a vast improvement. Yes, she still looked quite attractive to him, but he quite liked the fiery, battle-ready maiden she was whilst awake. Yoru simply smiled softly at Julie when she told him not to compare his abilities to her own before giving a light shrug. "Maybe so, but I'd like some sort of standard to reach one day that's got merit. I don't mean to put myself down as you say, but I don't think I'll reach that goal by sugarcoating where I am in comparison to where I aim to be. If I can eventually match how well you can dance, I'd say that everything would've been worth it." He explained. Though he wasn't entirely sure how long it'd take him to be as good a dancer as Julie was, given that she had been doing so for so long, he now had a goal in mind, not to mention one that wouldn't involve talents more suited to a servant. As they continued to slow dance together, Yoru's thoughts seemed to drift away, sending him into some unknown daydream as the music went on. Without really meaning to, he leaned his head to the side just enough so that his cheek was resting against Julie's. Though not completely aware of it happening, a faint shade of red still managed to color his cheeks a bit.

{it's fine, though sadly I may take a while to respond since I've just entered my exam fortnight >.<}

User ImageUser Image  

Felfordulas

Celebrating Waffles

Devious desire 2

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:22 pm
Felfordulas
Quote:

User Image
((ooc: Jamie is the brunette towards the left, then Charlotte/Charlie is the blonde while the other brunette is Julie and kaitlin is at the end with white hair c: Colors will still be the same basically, jamie is dark red, Kaitlin still pink, Julie is a green and Char is a blue))

She shifted slightly in the bed when he had kissed her cheek though she had already been too far asleep to come back with some sarcastic or teasing comeback. Instead, she laid more on her stomach and breathed softly routinely after he had left.

Julie smiled a little at his shrug "But if you hold yourself to such high standards? Doesn't the lost or the inability to reach whatever goal you had set make you feel worse? Well not meeting a goal does always feel bad but wouldn't it be better to make tinier short-term goals? That way, every thing you do better is a mini celebration while not being able to make one is merely a minor setback. " she explained before letting out a small sigh of happiness as she closed her eyes, listening to the music and letting her feet guide her rather than her eyes; which she did easily. She opened them slightly when she felt his cheek, he didn't seem embarrassed or anything like that nor did she think he was the kind to purposefully get so close like this. Was he simply not paying attention to what he was doing? She decided to slightly change her hands arrangement and wrapped them more around his neck loosely as she pulled him slightly more towards her into a hug.
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:38 pm
Devious desire 2

The Heylan Brothers

User ImageUser Image

Though it took a moment for his eyes to adjust to the dark of that hallway, Sleipnir made his way over to his room quickly and quietly, careful not to make too much noise as he closed the door to his room behind him. He was certain that Arafin and Yoru would know something by now, but being caught coming out of Charlie's room at this time would raise more suspicion than either of them probably needed. Turning his attention to the bed, he smiled before letting out a yawn. Was he really that tired? Perhaps the day had taken more out of him than he expected. He stratched lightly, but winced a little as he moved his shoulder...Sleipnir chuckled softly to himself, had he received another kick from Charlie like that he would've been in some serious trouble. It took maybe only a few seconds of laying on his new bed before the yellow-eyed male fell into a deep sleep, the comfort of something other than solid ground too much to resist. Hearing Julie's response, Yoru smiled just a little and shook his head. "It's that higher standard that motivates constant improvement. Maybe you're correct, I might never reach that goal, but that doesn't undermine what work it took to get there. If I only ever get half as good as you are, that's still a vast improvement from when I start." It was not long before he too closed his eyes, just letting his thoughts drift off and his feet subconciously remember the steps. So lost in this, the green-haired Elf barely even registered Julie pulling him closer, his arms wrapping just a little more around her waist. It would take a moment before his brain caught up with their actions, as well as the fact that the music had stopped not long ago. As everything came into focus, Yoru opened his eyes, his heart thudded just a bit louder in his chest...something clicked in the back of his mind that made him break the embrace. Clearing his throat quickly, the Elf kept his gaze lowered, his posture seemed stiffer than normal. "It's...getting late..." He said. Though he hadn't looked out a window to confirm, Yoru's body clock was surprisingly accurate. "Perhaps...we should continue this some other time." As if having to fight to get his feet moving, Yoru started to move out of the room, though not before turning and bowing to Julie. "Goodnight. Sleep well...Miss Julie." For the briefest of moments, Yoru had glanced up at the browh-haired girl as he stood. There was something under his now blank expression, something almost akin to...regret. It was, however, long gone by the time he left the room, making a beeline for his bedroom. The moment the final brother fell asleep, Arafin opened his eyes slowly, but he did not move. He was listening carefully now, as he always did when they brothers were lost to sleep...listening for someone to take advantage of their moment of vunerability. This was a natural reaction for the male, each night doing what he could to ensure his family was safe. Yes, he lost sleep from doing so...yes, more often than not he discovered nothing, but he would never get any rest until he was certain. Whilst he did trust the sisters far more than he did any other owner, this action had basically become as natural to Ara as breathing did. How many minutes went by as he laid there awake? Five? Ten? An hour? Still, there was nothing, to be honest he was expecting that more than simply hoping, but it did lift a weight off his shoulders whenever he could confirm that. "Maybe you worry too much." He thought as he closed his eyes. "As long as we do nothing wrong, we're safe here. Until proven otherwise, this is our home. Just relax and focus on each day when they come..." With that, the eldest brother drifted back to sleep, wondering what tomorrow had in store for everyone.

{Alrighty then ^^ Oh, just a point of note: Yoru's not too good with getting close to others, him distancing himself from Julie is more a reflex than anything else...for story's sake it'll be explained at some point later, but just felt like I should let you know now :3 }

User ImageUser Image  

Felfordulas

Celebrating Waffles

Devious desire 2

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:18 am
Felfordulas

User Image
((ooc: okay :3 ))

Julie relaxed a little when he reciprocated the slight new tightness between them and she kept her small smile. That was until he pulled away. She looked at him for a moment, shock in her eyes and body as she tried to register the sudden absence of the other dancer. The slight worry that she had done something wrong filled her, had he gotten upset over something or simply was he truly tired? Was it when she pulled him closer and had it been her imagination when he pulled her closer? She opened her mouth to speak but he already said his goodbyes to her "...goodnight" she finally spoke, the soft music in the background was the only reminder that they had been dancing just moments ago. She let out a small sigh as she moved to turn off the cd player, moving around the room as she cleaned up before finally exited, closing the door behind her as she trudged upstairs. The girl laid in bed in almost absolute darkness had it not been for her lava lamp, displaying colors across her ceiling while it was on, the last things on her mind was Yoru and what she could've done differently so that their ending to the dance wasn't as abrupt.

Jamie woke up at this moment, deciding to actually get something to drink so she quietly opened her door, checking the time. She stood there for a moment, absolute silence had filled the house so she figured all of them were asleep or going to be very soon. The girl slipped out of her room, sweats and a tank top were her pajamas as she headed down to the kitchen before noticing the two youngest individuals in the house asleep on the couch. She stood there, thinking. She could very easily carry Kaitlin; but, she wasn't sure if she could do the same with Itaku or even lift up Kaitlin from her spot against him without waking up one or both of them. Finally, she settled on the idea of grabbing several blankets from the closet and carefully laying them down on top of the two so they wouldn't get cold. Kaitlin only shifted slightly at the almost sudden warmth from the blanket though she settled back down into her sleeping state. Jamie watched both of them for a moment before turning off the television and turning on the small light in the corner in case one of them woke up in the middle of the night. The girl finally headed back to her original destination, the kitchen and took a cup of water, drinking it as she leaned on the counter, looking out the window thinking of exactly how many hours of sleep she would get tonight and other matters.
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:40 pm
Devious desire 2

The Heylan Brothers

User ImageUser Image

It had, in fact, taken Yoru much longer to fall asleep than usual, his thoughts running rampant as they replayed what happened earlier. What hit the hardest was Julie's expression as he had backed away...that look of worry that she was in the wrong for doing what she did...even staring into the pitch black of night, he couldn't shake her face from his mind. Truth be told, the Elf knew he had probably hurt Julie by simply stepping away, maybe even upsetting the girl. He didn't know how badly because of how quick he was to leave, it made his stomach sink a little. What if this caused trouble in the future? What if this meant the brothers would be forced to leave? It was Yoru's turn to worry this time, had he just doomed the others to a life back in iron cages? He tried to snap himself out of it, surely there was some way to explain what happened tonight. "But how?" His thoughts interjected. "What possible explanation could excuse you for that?" It would be some time of thinking and arguing with himself before fatigue pushed him into the depths of sleep, even with a bed this slumber was not a comfortable one.

By the time the dawn arrived, Arafin was already awake, having quietly made his way out to the back yard and making a start on tending to the garden. This was almost like a morning ritual for him, giving the eldest brother a chance to do something he enjoyed without having to worry about an owner scolding him. True, he didn't believe the sisters would scold him unless he did something bad, but even with cruel owners he was technically doing something useful and doing it early. He was always quiet when he did this, letting his mind wander as he watered and pruned and such, gardening was the one time he let himself relax and forget about the fact he was a slave. The sisters, it appeared, owned quite a large garden as well, one he could spend hours on tidying up and getting to identify each and every plant and flower they had growning out here....the bottom line: there was a lot for him to do outside, which made him happier than he had been in a long time. As he started to water a few flowers in the far corner of the yard, the male couldnt help but start humming softly to himself. Whether he knew it or not, it had been the tune Jamie had sung the day before.

User ImageUser Image  

Felfordulas

Celebrating Waffles

Devious desire 2

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:20 pm
Felfordulas

User Image
()

Of the four sisters, Jamie was the first one to wake up today though it varied. The only consistency with mornings was that Charlie was almost always the last to wake up and Jamie was usually the first. It wasn't that unusual for Julie to be awake practicing or painting or Kaitlin up, sitting on the couch watching cartoons despite being a technical teenager. It was only Charlie, who if was the first awake that Jamie had to worry over because she was most likely up to something. She headed down the stairs slowly, listening for any noises that would tell that someone was awake; music or the television, or talking. She didn't hear a noise. The girl headed to the kitchen and started to just make toast and orange juice for herself since she thought no one else was awake. Jamie looked out the window to the backyard before he noticed Arafin was actually out there which slightly surprised her. She checked the time, it was already 7 yet she hadn't heard him when she was upstairs in her room waking up. How long had he been out there? Her fingertips touched the glass window, trying to identify exactly how cold it was. The glass held a slight chill from the cold air on the outside though she knew it would get hotter later, it was just the usual morning n** of air.

The toast popping out startled her slightly and she looked over to it before letting out a sigh. She covered it in strawberry jelly before setting two more into the toaster and heading quietly up to her room. The girl grabbed a jacket and pulled it on before searching through her closet for the rather large sweater she kept. She finally found it and headed back down stairs, the toast in her mouth as she took the two that had popped out of the toaster and set them on a plate. She covered them with the same strawberry jelly before taking her second piece and biting out of it after she had finished her first. The girl poured a second cup of orange juice though she filled a cup with a lid on top. She closed the cup and settled the plate on top of it before she opened the door and headed outside. She walked over to him quietly before finally speaking up when she was near "You're not cold?" she asked before setting the cup down on the grass, making sure it didn't tip as she held the sweater out for him to take, the logo Coke Cola was apparent on the black fabric due to it being in red. "Here, The thought of getting you and your brothers clothes hadn't crossed my mind so i'm sorry that I don't have anything else for any of you just yet. I won this at a contest a long time ago and this was one of the sizes they had left which is why it's so big. It's a good thing though, I think it may fit you well enough." she told him before she took the last bite of her toast as she motioned to the other two and the cup. The girl didn't speak until she had swallowed the last remains of her food "We could go shopping right now after you are done with this if you'd like. My sisters probably won't wake up for at least another hour or if any of them do, it'll probably be Kaitlin and she won't get into any trouble. Do you know your brothers' sizes? If not then we could all just go tomorrow." she offered him the suggestions, figuring they could go to the store, pick up just another change of clothes for that day and tomorrow until they could go officially clothes shopping for them and get everything they could need.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:00 am
Devious desire 2

The Heylan Brothers

User ImageUser Image

Though he could generally pick up specific sounds inside a noisy household without a problem, Arafin had barely heard Jamie enter the back yard. That wasn't unusual for the oldest brother...it wasn't normal either if Sleipnir was concerned...the male just got so caught up working outside that everything else just seemed out of his world. Maybe he wasn't aware of the habit, maybe he was completely aware of it, but Ara simply took his time to relax whenever he could. It was only as Jamie spoke that he blinked turning his head quickly to find her outside with him, offering him a sweater and asking if he was cold. For a moment, Arafin could only blink once more as he exhaled, only now noticing he could just faintly see his breath in the cold morning air. Shaking himself out of the momentary daze, he smiled warmly and rubbed the back of his head. "Oh, I've grown used to morning chills, but thank you." He said, taking the sweater with a nod of thanks. "Good morning, by the way, I hope all is well." He said, putting on the sweater as she spoke. Looking to the toast and cup as Jamie pointed it out, Ara nodded again and picked the items up. Hearing her mention shopping, the Elf bit into the toast and smiled, it had been a while since he could enjoy such a simple pleasure in the morning. Finishing what was in his mouth, he let out a small sigh. "I have only a rough idea...but I'm afraid the main factor here would be the troublemaker." He explained, pausing to take a sip of his juice...it didn't take a genius to know who he was talking about. "Leave him here, he'll be up to no good in no time...take him with us, he'll be up to no good the moment he gets out of sight. At least here means a reduced number of people exposed to his antics..." Trailing off, he smiled once more and gave a small shrug. "It may just be the lesser of two evils, but I think keeping Sleipnir, and the others, in one location for today might do everyone a little good." Arafin, of course, never really liked talking about Sleipnir, or any of his brothers, in such a fashion, but he had to be honest: the second oldest Elf was more likely to start a fight rather than hold still long enough to find him a decent set of clothes. "I won't be long here, there's a fern near the back corner I feel needs a little trimming before it wilts any more than it has." Stretching lightly, Arafin swept his gaze over the garden once more before looking back at Jamie and smiling. "I know it must sound a little strange to you...but I think my brothers and I are very lucky to have been sent here to you and your sisters."

As most of what was happening outside unfolded, Yoru had woken up, blank expression staring up at the ceiling. He hadn't slept well at all, but that was expected...how could he after last night? Slowly sitting up, he looked towards his bedroom door. Should he have gone back to apologise? Was it too late to apologise now? Would saying sorry actually fix anything at all? The green-haired male hated not knowing something...right now, he was lost in an unknown situation. Yoru could just faintly hear chatter coming from outside, recognising Arafin's voice in an instant, that wasn't surprising. He couldn't hear anyone else up at the moment, he decided that it might be a good time to get up, use the silence to work out what he was to do from there. Within minutes, Yoru was slowly making his way downstairs and into the kitchen. As far as he could tell, he wouldn't get in trouble for getting something to eat...not from the girls at least, though Itaku might have something to say about that. Seeing the oldest siblings outside, he furrowed his brow slightly. "What on earth is Ara wearing?" He thought, the sweater seemed out of place on the Elf given their standard attire.

{Sorry for the delay, pretty busy week x.x }

User ImageUser Image  

Felfordulas

Celebrating Waffles

Devious desire 2

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:24 pm
Felfordulas

User Image
(finally got a good computer to use! biggrin sorry for taking so long)

Jamie smiled at him as she rubbed her hands together "Really? I could never get use to the cold, i've always been more comfortable with heat rather than the cold" she admitted as she rubbed the back of her head a little. She made eye contact when he spoke of the troublemaker and from years and years of it automatically being used for someone else caused the first person to pop into her mind be Charlie though she quickly realized the mistake and that he was instead talking about his brother. She thought about the situation for a moment of whether or not they should go wake him and drag him along if he wasn't awake already before she shook her head slightly, disagreeing with the idea of bringing him along "I'm sure he'll be fine here, how much trouble could someone get into in an hour or so?" she questioned before she actually thought about what she said. In less than ten minutes, Charlie had been able to cause some event that resulted in damage or someone accidentally being hurt; last time was Julie because she had been too close when Charlie had tried to hot wire her car and accidentally popped the hood which ended up hitting Julie when she was trying to see where Charlie had went "....I'm sure we'll be back soon enough. Besides, nothing really bad could happen right?" she gave a smile, trying to make light of the situation before she thought about it. He was worried about leaving his brother alone as well as taking him along, that was always Jamie's worry with Charlie so what if the two decided to actually work together on something "Either Julie or Kaitlin will be up soon if not already and i'm sure nothing bad will happen under their watch" she told him though she wasn't exactly sure about that. Charlie has been able to do a variety of things with Jamie being in the same room as her. She let out a sigh, pushing away the thoughts of exactly what Charlie or Sleipnir could get into while they were away "We'll be back soon enough, If your brother is like my sister then we might actually be able to get back home before either wakes" she concluded before looking over to area he was talking about "Okay, i'm going to just take a quick shower then and we can leave after that if you want". Jamie started to walk back to the house before hearing Ara. Her smile grew when seeing his before replying "That is sweet of you to say. Before I actually met you and your brothers, I was afraid that you wouldn't like it here. I'm glad to hear that you at least do like our presence. Not many could tolerate myself and my sisters alone" she told him. When her parents were alive, neighbors would often come over because of her father's charming nature and her mother's bright personality. Now that they were gone, Jamie had to grow up to be the responsible adult or else leave up to chance what exactly happens to her sisters since all three of them were still minors. As much as she had hated to think of it, she faced the fact that very few people were willing to take in three girls, all of whom are teenagers with very unique personalities.

Jamie headed inside of the kitchen, closing the door behind her as she greeted the warmth of the house happily. She headed into the kitchen before noticing that someone was already up "Oh, good morning Yoru" she said with a smile before going towards the sink and quickly washing her dish and cup. She set them into the dish washer still as she pushed back her hair, pausing for a moment to think before looking over to Yoru "Arafin and I are going to be gone for an hour or so most likely. Would you mind being in charge with Julie while we're away?" she asked, drying off her hands with the dish's' towel as she checked the time "I'm sure it isn't necessary but just in case call me if something happens, Julie and Kaitlin both know my number and it's written over in the notebook in that drawer below the telephone in the living room" she spoke before running a hand through her hair "Just make sure nothing gets broken basically" she smiled at him as she waited for his reply before speaking "I have to go get ready" she told him before heading up towards her room.

The girl headed up to her room and closed the door almost at the same moment another opened. Julie rubbed at her eyes for a moment before she headed down the stairs. She let out a small yawn as she pulled her hair up into a messy high bun, choosing this hair style because of the little work it took compared to the pony tails she would have to brush and make even. Julie walked into the kitchen, hungry after dancing late last night. Her eyes trailed up to see Yoru and a smile immediately appeared on her face "Morning" she said cheerfully as if they hadn't said goodnight to each other the way they had. She moved around the kitchen, getting a bowl of cereal as if last night had never happened though she finally spoke about the topic after pouring her milk into the bowl of cereal "I'm sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable" she finally looked over to him, acknowledging the fact that they had been close during the dances.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:10 am
Devious desire 2

The Heylan Brothers

User ImageUser Image

Arafin simply smiled lightly at Jamie...oh the stories he could tell about his younger brother of things that happened in much less than an hour. Alas, the look on her face said she knew from experience what troublemakers could do in such time, there'd be no need for explanations.With a nod, Ara stretched momentarily, if things did go unplanned, he knew enough about Sleipnir to keep him from doing more in the days following...if only he could find a way to dissuade him from doing something in the first place. "Yoru should be up by now, he'll certainly at least try to keep things under control whilst we're gone." He explained. Yoru was always finding ways to make himself seem much more mature than what he really was, proving he could keep Sleipnir from causing any damage was a challenge he was accustomed to. Sometimes it worked, more times it didn't, but he would let Ara know of every little detail that transpired whilst he was gone. "I'm afraid Sleipnir's sleep cycle isn't nearly as predictable as I'd like it to be, chances are that he's still asleep now and will be for some time." With another nod as Jamie spoke, the male opted to say nothing about others not being able to tolerate the four sisters. He was surprised in some way, but he could definitely see how others would perceive the little family. Bowing his head briefly as she left, Arafin continued with his work for a little longer, humming lightly to himself as he did.

By the time Jamie had returned inside, Yoru had sat down at the table and was already finishing up with his breakfast. He nodded a 'good morning' back to her, pausing from his initial thought of standing and washing his plate as she spoke. "Number in the drawer, nothing broken. Alright." He said simply, as was his way whenever he was given instructions. He didn't dare say a word about Julie, having subconciously vowed not to think of the night before for as long as possible. He couldn't let the older sister know on account of two things. One, he didn't know how she would react if she knew he had been so close to Julie. Two, he didn't know how she'd react knowing he practically abandoned her in that room very shortly afterwards. For some reason, he couldn't read the situation, meaning the best course of action was to say nothing, instead opting to focus on the task given to him. Look after the house whilst the two oldest people in the building were out. He could do that...maybe...he didn't know what kind of advantage Sleipnir had in this house other than his new partner in crime, Charlie. Maybe that'd be enough to tip the balance in the older brother's favor, maybe Yoru could use that to his advantage. Right now, the cards had yet to be dealt, only time would reveal how this played out. As Jamie left the kitchen, Yoru went to wash his own plate, still running through every protocol he could think of to keep the unpredictable Elf under control. That thought, however, was cut off when he heard a familiar voice, Yoru almost froze on the spot. Turning to face Julie, the male blinked as she apologised...she was saying sorry...after what he had done? Yoru was not used to being apologised to, but even if he was, this was a circumstance that made his mind blank. "I..er..." For the first time, Yoru couldn't muster a single word. As chance would have it, however, he didn't need to...Arafin had stepped inside not a second too late, a cheerful smile on his face as he found the pair. "Good morning, Miss Julie, I trust you slept well?" He greeted the brown-haired female before turning to Yoru. "I'm sure Miss Jamie already told you what today's plans are. Yoru, could you go find Ita and wake him up? Might be best that he knows what's going on too before we leave." He asked. Holding back a sigh of relief, Yoru glanced to Julie once before putting his dish away and heading out of the room, leaving Julie and Arafin alone. Once he was certain Yoru was out of earshot, Ara turned his attention to her once more. "There's very few things that make my younger brother hesitate like that...forgive me, I do not mean to pry, but I believe I have an idea as to what that is in this particular case." He said, letting out a soft sigh as he walked to the sink and started to wash off any dirt on his hands. "You know, my brothers and I have been thrown into all manners of circumstance, no event the same as the last..." Pausing for a moment, his expression deflated just a fraction, just a hint sadder than his usual self. "Many scars, like Sleipnir's, we simply move on...but some wounds do take longer to heal than most, as is the case with the one Yoru carries." Trailing off again, Ara turned off the water and faced Julie once more, he smiled lightly at her. "I don't know exactly what happened between the two of you, and I don't intend on asking what, but do not think you are to blame for any sudden...changes...in his composure, it's simply become a reflex of his to keep others at a distance." He explained. What he didn't tell Julie was that this was a case that the other brothers refused to talk about openly...even under the most heated of arguments, not even Sleipnir would bring up what Arafin called Yoru's 'scar'. "Give him time. Unlike all the other places we've been, we may be here for a while, long enough for him to realise you and your sisters can be trusted..." After a moments thought, he bowed his head respectfully to her another cheerful smile crossing his face. "I do believe you might be the one to show him it's okay to put trust in others...I'll be counting on you to prove me right."

User ImageUser Image  

Felfordulas

Celebrating Waffles

Devious desire 2

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:23 pm
Felfordulas

User Image
()

She continued to eat, slightly surprised when he hesitated to speak so she merely glanced up at him, getting ready to fill the silence with a smile and a seemingly random question to change the topic if he didn't know what to say. Instead, her eyes were drawn closer to the oldest brother, he was outside? Wasn't it cold out? She took in the sweater he had and realized Jamie had been awake too because she's kept that in her closet for...how long has she had it? Only wore it when it was really cold some place where the heater wasn't accessible. Like the week she had been at a certain club for a solid week, the room her band waited in before and after they performed had the heater broken. She was extremely thankful to have the sweater then though it had not been of much use since then. Julie was merely confused for a few seconds as to what was going on before she figured Jamie and Arafin were going some place, that was her best guess at least. "thank you, I slept well and good morning to you too. You don't need to call me Miss anything, Julie is simply fine" a bright smile greeted Arafin before she began to eat again. Not asking any questions, figuring that if there was anything she really needed to know, someone would tell her.

She looked up from her food once more when Arafin mentioned Yoru. She unconsciously tilted her head in confusion when he began to talk about him hesitating. Sure, it had seemed unnatural a little but couldn't it have been simply that he was tired in the morning or wasn't really focusing?...though the latter didn't seem to fit his personality. She listened quietly, wondering exactly what kind of past Yoru had had that specifically made him react the way he did. She would't ask any questions because she didn't want to be insensitive to Yoru though the faith Arafin had in her made her slightly blush and she nodded as she finished eating. Moving to the sink as she washed her dish quickly "I don't know if I can accomplish what you trust me to; however, I do know I will give it my best shot" she looked down at her hands as she dried them "Keeping others at a distance, wouldn't you think that's a little lonely? Not trusting people means you can't get hurt but it also means you don't get any true friends. How fun could that be?
she pondered before smiling once more "i'm going to my room then if you or anyone needs me, would you have my sister tell me that you guys are leaving? Or you, i'd simply like to know then. Excuse me" she said before walking out of the kitchen and heading to her room.

Jamie came out from her room once more as she dried her hair, smiling at Julie as she quickly explained what was happening and exactly which two were in charge. Jamie could have sworn she saw a light smirk on Julie's face though it disappeared before she could really think about it. Julie hugged her sister before going into her room and cleaning it, trying to organize everything so that she may actually be able to find all of her cd's.

Jamie headed downstairs once more, now dressed in jeans and a regular tank top. She was running her hands through her slightly damp hair before she pulled it up into a messy bun "Just tell me when you want to leave" she told Arafin as she slightly leaned against the kitchen counter.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:50 am
Devious desire 2

The Heylan Brothers

User ImageUser Image

Though it would be a little while before the habit might be truly broken, Arafin had simply smiled at Julie when she told him not to be so formal. The longer he stayed here, the more reasons he found to believe the brothers would quite quickly call this place their home, if they hadn't already. Ara was close to that stage, but as of right now, it was still the home of the sisters more than it was his or the other Elves. The way she blushed after he explained his faith in her made him smile as well...the girl was modest but willing to try, that was enough for him to continue believing. Hearing her talk about putting distance between others, he couldn't help but agree, but there was little he or the other brothers could do themselves to change Yoru's mind. The sandy-haired male had to hold back a sigh, all he could do now was trust in Julie. With a nod at her request to let her know when they were leaving, Ara too left the room, figuring he should prepare what he could before they left.

Meanwhile, Yoru had found Itaku, though the journey was a little more tedious than he had liked. He had tried the youngest brother's room first, only to find it empty, void of any signs that the bed had even been used. Like Sleipnir, Ita had a tendency to leave the bed unmade, but beyond the slight crumpling where the Elf had jumped onto the bed briefly, it was practically still untouched. Though he felt a nagging in the back of his head to scold the young male for wasting what the sisters had offered him, Yoru had to actually find him first. He didn't bother with searching the second floor as he wouldn't have been in anyone else's room and, at the time, it sounded like Jamie had been in the bathroom getting ready to leave with Arafin. He avoided the kitchen because, one, he knew Ita wasn't there and, two, he could still very faintly hear Julie and Arafin talking. What they were talking about, he didn't know, nor did he care, he had a task to take care of. When he finally found Itaku, Yoru had to hold back a sigh. Sitting on the couch, fast asleep, was the youngest brother...along with the youngest of the sisters, also seemingly deep in some sort of slumber. The blankets that surrounded them seemed placed by someone else, they must have been that way all night. Standing in front of Itaku, Yoru leaned towards him and reached out with one hand. Lightly, the green-haired Elf pressed a finger to the younger boy's temple, only just brushing against the edge of his eyebrow. As if on instinct, Ita seemed to hold his breath, eyes fluttering open quickly and without making a sound. This was one of the ways the brothers survived in thye slave trade, creating gestures and actions to represent something. Though it took years of practice this one was the most valuable to them: wake up quietly, there's trouble. Before Itaku could eventually ask why he was doing that given the lack of danger in the current area, Yoru put a finger to his own lips to indicate silence and nodded to Kaitlin beside him. As if only just realising she was there, Itaku blushed deeply, eyes darting from the sleeping girl to Yoru, as if afraid hbis older brother would tell the others. Expecting this sort of response, Yoru shook his head and gestured for him to follow as he left the living room and waited in the hallway. As carefully as he could, Ita shuffled away from Kaitlin, gently guiding her lean towards the chair instead of him. It was a slow process, but soon he was free from the blankets and snowy-haired girl. He smiled lightly for a moment, Kaitlin was very pretty, he was lucky to be able to become her friend. Quietly leaving, he reunited with Yoru, who started to explain what was happening.

Arafin, now certain that he was ready to leave whenver Jamie was, had returned to the kitchen to wait for the oldest sister. Though he had no new clothes for the moment, his attire from before was thankfully clean enough to reuse just for one more day. He opted not to wear the sweater since the morning chill would fade rapidly soon, instead folding it up and placing it at the end of his bed, he may have to borrow that on more than one occaision if he planned to do some morning gardening by the time winter came around. Hearing someone enter the room, he turned and smiled lightly when he saw Jamie, nodding when she spoke. "Julie said she wanted to know when we left, so I'm ready when that's taken care of and you're ready to go." He said. Arafin had been into cities numerous times with masters and mistresses, but this would be the first time not only shoping for clothing for himself and his brothers, but also the first time he could comfortably say he'd enjoy the trip with the present company.

User ImageUser Image  

Felfordulas

Celebrating Waffles

The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out