Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poll
View Results

Undead Honey Cake

Mewling Kitten

13,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:00 am
Ok so i have not posted in here forever and i feel really bad about that. Been busy with university, and what not.

Anyway i remember that there use to be a lot of topics asking for help making avatars, and i thought it would be neat if everyone made some avatars for each other.

So here's my link to a tektek with my inventory. Undead Honey Cake You can change the eyes if you want, and i don't mind if you add items i don't own.

I'd love to see some avatars made by you guys, and as you post your links to tektek i'll add them to this post. Hopefully we can get a little activity from this.

And for those of you that don't know how to get one of these links with your inventory. Got to tektek.org, and under Miscellaneous you'll see 'Calculate account worth' click here and fall the instructions, once it shows you your worth, at the side you'll see 'inventory tektek' click here and it will generate a tektek with only your items. Once you have this opened make the base of your avatar, (skin eyes and hair) if there are any items you want on the avatar put them on too, and then hit save, this will give you a link to post here for other people to make avatars with your inventory.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:18 pm
I'm absolutely horrible at making avatars now, and I was never really good at it.

However, if someone is bored and wants to ******** around with my items, feel free.

They get barely any love from me. I'm too lazy now.  

PainfullyVivid
Captain

Familiar Lover

The Suites

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas