Submit

- Nanokax -

Desirable Genius

8,375 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • NPCon Attendee 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:14 am
I'm sorry, this is kind of a big text, i didn't realize that when i wrote it...

I know a guy for about 5 years. we met at 5th grade, and we always had a good friendship. He was my best friend. This year, our friendship is a little.. diferent, i guess.
On internet we talk a lot and with a lot of heart and redface faces, but face-to-face we don't even talk and we are in the same class. In the middle of the classes if we look at eachother he calls my best girl friend and send her a kiss. On the breaks he grab her a give her lots and lots of kisses right in front of me and even worst he stares at me.

Anyway, some days ago me and my friends went study to math test. And they start leaving until it was just me and him. we talk, and it was similar to the internet but we had to leave. that day when the classes ended he closed his locker, grab me by my hand and pull me closer to him, but left. The next day in the class, he was super cute to me, he hugged me, kissed me ( in the face ), .. we looked like we were dating. But since that day we didn't talk again.

My 2 best girl friends think that i like him, but i don't. He is not like the other, he is special to me, but he always were. They say he gets shy around me, but i've never notice it. Now i'm on winter breaks, and we didn't talk after the school ended.

what do you girls think about: his feelings; my feelings & what should I do ?

I WISH YOU A MERRY CHIRSTMAS whee

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:33 am
I think he likes you but is shy/nervous so he is doing things to either make you realize it on your own or make you jealous (with the other girl). It can be hard for people to express how they feel if they are close to you for fear of pushing you away or losing you. The distance is probably so the flirting and such doesn't seem to overbearing.  

khionna

Salty Wench

39,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items