Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
Read this, be appalled. (Pagestretch)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TL;DR? She wants to rid the world of homosexuals, blacks, overweight people, and people who aren't mentally stable.
  WTF?
View Results

La Bijou

Swashbuckling Wench

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:12 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:10 pm
Doesn't seem too far off from what Republicans believe in, this is just they're doctrine laid out and said straight forward rather then hidden behind thin cloth.  

Kosai Avonej

Elder

PainfullyVivid
Captain

Familiar Lover

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 6:27 am
LOL. I love how everyone thinks the president has like this ultimate power.

The president can totally just make changes to the Constitution. It doesn't take ******** forever or anything.

And the ridiculousness of the rest, of course, indicates she's not very smart/realistic.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:13 am
Sorry, I stopped reading after the paragraph about homosexuals. It made me angry, but I couldn't be angry for too long because I was laughing too hard at how pathetic this girl is.

"I'MMA BAN ALL THE DRUGS EXCEPT THE ONES I LIKE."  

AquilaLiberum

white_wolf1989

Shameless Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:12 pm
Woah is this girl for real...I think I would be annoyed if this wasn't so damn funny. She seems to have moments where she has been typing this and an idea has just popped into her head and been types in, i.e.

"Prostitution with the opposite gender." ...what about it xp if this persons for real. Granted she explain her idea later but back then it is a sentence from nowhere.

Also, although she clearly has no idea what it does, why the heck does she chose 'cogentin' to treat the 'Mentally Ill'

Finally, I'm rather scared to ask but what the heck is she meaning by a 'portable fat sucker bag' or is that just something she has made up D:

All in all that is one wierd individual  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:23 pm
Is that first picture with the girl on the bgd in response to the post or her main profile image? Because that pic is the Annoying Facebook Girl meme, which would indicate she's merely trolling....  

Lady Lagomorph

Wheezing Bunny

25,075 Points
  • Very Thankful 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Supar Ingimon

Toxic Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:16 am
Lady Lagomorph
Is that first picture with the girl on the bgd in response to the post or her main profile image? Because that pic is the Annoying Facebook Girl meme, which would indicate she's merely trolling....

It's a bad attempt at censorship.

I think I hate the person who made this picture more then Danny. Watermarks, banners, horrible; HORRIBLE; use of space, unneeded opinion, that goddamn "IDWTLHA" "meme." Does anyone on Memebase know what a meme is?

At actual image: Nuke-the-World/10, why would you take the mentally ill off their meds and never let them sleep?

I wanted to keep it just as a giant line of text but I never had the chance to use this kid before.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:56 pm
Snacks at the begining and end of each class, huh? Well, the good news is that diabetes will wipe out such a civilization in about twenty years. xd

If it's genuine, it's just the preteen daughter of some uneducated ultraconservatives repeating what she hears her parents say. She'll grow up, get married and spend the rest of her life in a kitchen somewhere, quietly hating people she's never met.  

Lychee Fruit

Dangerous Stalker

15,900 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
The Suites

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items