Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
Ace, King, Queen, Jack, and... Knight?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:16 pm
Rules
-One digimon at a time
-No romance...
-No godmodding or you will be godmodded
-Use only digimon that you own xD
-Literacy is key, pay attention to details and avoid 1-liners...

WARNING!!!
-Could be deemed as violent
-This is a 1x1 rp meaning only two people
-May also be deemed as graphic since both are battle Junkies xD
-Action may cause mouth and pants watering results...
-EdgeOfYourSeat Syndrome is imminent...

Awesome Sensei

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:42 pm
OOC

══════ ►ɱąՐʗυՏ ℈ɠσs◄ ═══════════════

"Scarred by the past, cast out from present, and forced to glimpse the future--"

User Image════ The land was barren and void of all life because of the many wars that had come and gone. Now a days this place was nothing more than a graveyard and occasional gold mine for graverobbers and pillagers that were either too cheap to buy things or too poor to afford it. Nonetheless, a dark tamer named Marcus saw fit to visit these deadlands... or rather a paradise in his eyes.

He walks the roads with hands inside of a green jacket and stares at the ground and his worn black jeans. He had found what seemed to be a rock and kicked it along the dirt road with black boots. Allowing a heavy sign to escape his dark lips, he stares up at the sky. Although it was only just reaching noon time, the dark, gray clouds seemed to make it seem much later with a slight threat of rain to come.

"Mind telling us where we're going?" A high pitched voice would call out from behind him. "My feet hurt and it smells like dead people here." The voice continuous in protest.

He boy glances back at what would be a clown light digimon, swimming in mid air, kicking white shows to propel itself forward. "I for one would have figured that you were used to the smell by now." The boy chuckles, not even wanting to say anything about aching feet.

"Just because a pig lives in a pigstye, doesn't mean you don't give it a bath every once in a while." He chuckles and then turns on his back. "Meaning just because I kill things for a living, doesn't mean I want to smell it everywhere I go... otherwise I wouldn't clean the blood off my clothes."

"And here I thought you were just trying keep a low profile." the boy calls back. He continuous his pace and then stops for a moment as they reach a little further into the valley of death.

"Finally, it is time to change all three. Come, Forth... DEXMON!"
User Image
►Ͼądaiv℈Ր◄
══════════════════
Țhe Ӎasked αssassin

Awesome Sensei

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Awesome Sensei

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:54 pm
[let's edit the rules to simply one digimon, since I only have one]

Why conceal the requiem that plays for you when I appear?

Fire. The soft red ember shined like a personal sun, discarded in ash. Zaluk took another drag of his cigarette, it was a stub waiting to be discarded. As he looked around him, his gray hair flowed in the light breeze, as the graveyard became littered in a thin veil of water. "It's beginning to rain." He uttered softly under his breath, the sprinkling quickly turning into a downpour. His drenched gray shirt and black pants looked dry in the lack of light, yet his hair dripping occasionally with water made it obvious of the fact. He was wearing hot pink. It showed itself on his wrists and the design on the shirt he wore today. Reaching into a pocket on his shirt, he wished to grab another cigarette, but instead instinctively reached his digivice, which was also the same pink of his accessories. Turning it around, he plopped a small tool seemingly out of no where. It was a tool from his side bag. A tiny screwdriver. Prying open the digivice, he summoned his chibomon.

"I invited someone here today. Dark tamer. Sorta high strung so don't piss him off alright? I trust your skills, but I am sure he is confident as well. Our goal is simple. Cut off his head, make him bleed, and make his defeated digimon cry in agony." His head remained fixed on the toy in his hands, ignoring the terror he bestowed on his digimon.

"Wait? Did you think I was serious? No. I called him out here for a spar. Doesn't mean we gotta go easy, he is a bad guy. We might die so you better kill first if it comes to it. I just wanna test some . . ." A short pause, followed by a deep sigh ensued. "Hacking."

"You scare me sometimes you know that Zaru? I will defend you until I die, let's just be sure that they don't let us down." His attitude changed half way through. As he was filled with power, confidence followed. "Gallantmon, I need you to understand something. We are going to prove ourselves, so just follow my lead, and do not. I repeat, do not let them take the arena. It is our biggest ally."

The graveyard around them was to put blatantly; spooky as hell. The tombstones of discarded digimon filled every few steps. As Zaluk looked at them he felt a bit of awe, at all the stones without names. It was a perfect battlefield, so that he could write Marcus's name on one of them, after he buried him.

Is it because you want to engulf yourself in the hymn that plays for me?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:28 am
OOC
No need, it's just a rule that I see fit to include. Not like I'll be changing digimon on you or anything.

══════ ►ɱąՐʗυՏ ℈ɠσs◄ ═══════════════

"Scarred by the past, cast out from present, and forced to glimpse the future--"

User Image════ As droplets of rain began to fall, an umbrella of sorts had seemed to materialize out of no where. It was at this time that Marcus was most grateful to be partnered up with a most quirky digimon as Cadaiver. He continued his pace and began to shift his glazes from the left to the right as if looking for something or someone.

Cadaiver would step to Marcus's side, carrying the pink umbrella overhead to keep them both dry. He would glance forward putting on his serious business face. "So explain to me again... what are we doing here?"

Marcus sighs and pulls out his digivice, pressing one of the buttons to bring up messages that he had received from headquarters. He chuckled for a moment as he once again pondered on how quickly he had fallen from grace. Once the leader and now just a common errand boy, he could do so much more, but his recently returned lazy attitude kept him loyal from fear of having to do more work than he wanted to. "You are to meet up with a tamer that has desired for a sparing partner. You are not to question is motives or even his reasons for calling on the organization. Simply meet him in the Digital Deadlands' Memorial Site and carry on from there. Try not to kill a graciously paying customer, heh." He chuckled from the tone of the message and looked forward, "Love, The Chaos Organization." He added.

"And where are we to meet this Crazy man?" The clown would eye Marcus for a moment half expecting the boy to shrug. Marcus did and he smiled because his tamer was still that predictable. "Then that would explain why we're just walking in circles."

"Oh no... I've been found out." the tamer laughed and continued to walk forward till they reached what appeared to be a memorial place of some sorts with stones. "A graveyard, must be the place." The tamer pockets his digivice and looks around for any sign of their gracious customers. "HELLO!!!" He bellows out, hoping for a response.

"Finally, it is time to change all three. Come, Forth... DEXMON!"
User Image
►Ͼądaiv℈Ր◄
══════════════════
Țhe Ӎasked αssassin

Awesome Sensei

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games