Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
❅] Snow Country |[ Smoldering Springs Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:11 am
User Imagex♔♔ IT'S THE MOMENT OF TRUTH OR THE MOMENT TO FIGHT ↘↘ xxxxx
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xx Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsuekixxxxxx Chuunin Chuunin Chuunin Chuunin xxxxxx Konohagakure Konohagakure Konohagakurexxxxxx Saiketsu Saiketsu Saiketsu
xx Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsuekixxxxxx Chuunin Chuunin Chuunin Chuunin xxxxxx Konohagakure Konohagakure Konohagakurexxxxxx Saiketsu Saiketsu Saiketsu

Jae wasn't paying attention to Noctis's clone frolicking in the bath like a little kid, instead she had lapsed into silence, hearing him out. She snorted as he talked about interfering with a death blow, if it came to that, during the exams She opened her eyes then and looked at him her expression saying otherwise."Oh please don't. Seriously I would rather die." And that was the truth. She didn't want to be saved. Especially if it was her own weakness that was putting her in such a situation. What is with Noctis saving me all of the time. Even his clones have that complex. Jae nodded in agreement. She was the same, in those respects. She wouldn't give up until she was completely and physically incapable of trying. She had seen it dozens of times, however. It just wasn't enough and good Shinobi died because of unfortunate mistakes. As he rushed up to her, Jae was startled and moved back a bit. When something darted at you on all fours it was only natural to run in the opposite direction or fight. Her arms had gone up slightly in front of her automatically. She stared at him, a little nervous then. He was close, really, really close. Her heart started to beat faster suddenly, pumping more blood into her body. It caused her blood pressure to rise and having been in the springs for so long and still being anemic from her fight against the bandits she wasn't able to withstand the dizzy spell that washed over her. Her brows drew together as she fought the dizziness. Still focusing on the conversation and denying the signs of potentially passing out she splashed at the top of the water, in an attempt to splash him and get him to back up. "Thanks for the kind gesture but I think i'll pass on the bad idea." Her heart was still beating fast and her face was getting more flushed, both the heat and her rise in blood pressure were making the color stand out against her light skin tone. She closed her eyes to stave off another dizzy spell and masked the action by scoffing at Noctis's clone. "I don't trust anyone with anything. Especially a clone. You are crazier than your original." Jae muttered. She backed up a little more, opening her eyes as the dizzy wave ended momentarily."I'm getting out. Good luck on the exams. Well. Good luck to your original." Jae said, her expression more sincere than all of her time with Noctis. She stuck out her hand for him to shake, waiting patiently for him to take it. If Noctis had been a little more like this version of himself she might have gotten used to him. This version of him was not out to push her buttons and hurt her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:36 am
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu
Jonin ▪ One katana's ▪ Chakra 810/810 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:120/120 ▪ AC:13000 ▪ Ryo:3300

[ Feel the power of my will ]

Noctis smirked at her when she said she would rather die."Sorry, no can do.. the old man would be upset if I just let you die, you know why he has been teaming us up right?"He said hinting at something. He noticed something was wrong with her and then she splashed him in the face. He shook his head spraying water everywhere. When she once again denied him his head fell in disappointment. He noticed that she was getting a little more flushed than usual. Was it the heat? or was it that he was so close."That really hurts Jae, in here." The clone said with a smirk as he pointed to the wrong side of his chest where is heart was not at. He noticed her backing up and could tell she was nervous about how close he got. He nodded his head when she told him that she was getting out and good luck. He took her hand and shook it gently."good luck to you too." he told her"You know, he doesn't try to be the way he is...we all have things that affect the way we are...besides if he wasn't the way he was, then maybe he'd be like me...and then who would I be?" He said with a devilish smirk as he distilled the air around him and shot wind into the water causing a explosion of wind and water rushing upwards which caused a towel to fly off a certain someone and it wasn't the clone. As the water fell the clone was no longer in the water but on the land with a large joking smile."Ja ne, Jae-chan." He said as he shushined out of the area and into the men changing rooms.

[ Or be crushed underneath it! ]

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:40 am
User Imagex♔♔ IT'S THE MOMENT OF TRUTH OR THE MOMENT TO FIGHT ↘↘ xxxxx
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Sorry, no can do.. the old man would be upset if I just let you die.. Jae rolled her eyes. It wasn't up to him to decide how a match went nor was it in his power to interfere. Only proctors were allowed to get in the middle of the fights and depending on how critical the damage was even then it could be risky. The second part of his sentence caused her to look at him with confusion on her face. There is a reason? Other than to teach me patience and have my skeletons tossed in my face cruelly? Of course she wasn't able to dwindle on that because he was already doing something idiotic. She laughed, amused by his sarcasm. It reminded her of the snowball incident in Yuki. As he took her hand she shook it in turn and then let go quickly. Jae scoffed as he explained himself, or rather his real self to her. "Yeah. He doesn't try. He just is." we all have things that affect the way we are. That was true. Jae didn't trust people and kept them behind a wall because of what she had gone through in her past. What people thought about her really effected her and in order not to have someone judge her negatively she became someone who was fake. Looking at Noctis in that light, it explained things but it didn't mean it was okay. She would never hurt someone by breaking their trust in them even though she never trusted people. She didn't hurt people just because she was mentally screwed up. As he ended that on a lighter note she smiled and rolled her eyes again. "Easy. You would be a lot more charming and less annoying." She said sarcastically, hoping that that rang loud and clear to the real Noctis. That should irritate him a little. Just as she finished responding the water exploded all around her, causing the force to push everything upward, even her towel. b*****d! The thought, moving to cover what she could while reaching for the towel before it was tossed too far for her to reach. Grabbing the towel and covering her front she turned to swing at him but he was already gone, standing just outside of the spring on the land. As he said goodbye and disappeared Jae's blood pressure rose to an even higher level."I take it back, you jerk!!" She bellowed, re-wrapping the towel around herself. She was angry but not at him more like herself. Every time Noctis, even the clone Noctis, left she felt so...crappy. Maybe she was feeling guilty about always giving him a hard time. Jae stood up, a little too quickly, and got out of the springs, towel wrapped around her body securely now. Maybe I feel like this because I haven't repaid him back for saving my life. She concluded, putting a reasoning to her shitty feeling. A dizzy spell washed over her suddenly as she made her way for the exit into the halls that would lead her to the womens changing room. Taking in a sharp intake of breath her vision got blurry and her ears started ringing. She swayed from side to side and as she took a shaky step to right herself she toppled onto backside. She could register the pain however, her vision going completely black then. Jae passed out, the fall not as bad as if she had been standing originally. She had ignored the signs and they caught up to her at that precise moment.

[ooc : Chev. This is the only time "Noctis" will ever get to act like that so I will let the one slide! >:0 Be lucky. XD ]

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:14 am
User Image
User Image

With absolutely no reasonable reaction conjurable to the situation, Ooeda could do little more than plop backwards on his rear, making a rather loud smash and splash as he fell into a puddle of some of the thrown water. He had been watching and listening to the two this entire time, unfortunately for his now prime red face, his eyes were on Jae while his ears were on Noctis. Taking in hard wheezes of snot and dry air, he regained sights of the girl as she covered herself back up, stumbling about until she eventually made one fell plummet in the hall to the women's locker area. Shaking off the feeling the best he could, he regained his footing, though his face didn't lose its color. He rushed over to her side, her body just barely covered in the now wet towel. Ooeda brought himself to a halt as he loomed over her fallen figure, taking in another deep wheeze before pointing his right palm at the girl. With a slight undulation of chakra, the earth and stone beneath her slowly coiled in, taking the shape of dirt hands that would hold the absorbent fabric that covered her body. Shaking his head, he fell to one knee, cradled the girl from the ground, and made his way further into the female only lockers. Calling out, he requested for assistance from anyone in the area, luckily, it was a recipient of the springs that answered. With some help, they were able to locate Jae's locker and get her dressed. Still unresponsive, Ooeda asked for an ice pack, and made off with the girl to the Main Court.

[ Exit. I will post again in the Main Court. ]

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out