Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
Maru's Character Plottin Thread: Merope + Deus Ex NPCs OPEN Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:38 pm
Hiii! Welcome to my plot thread! Please be aware that I'm a slow RPer. Veeery slow. 8D ;;; I'll do my best to tag things asap, but there will be times where it might take me awhile to respond.

Currently, I am interested in scoring some RP for Merope! My NPCs are also available, should you need their services. Currently only my Deus Ex NPCs/characters are available, as Saebel is away ICly.

Need to contact me?
Shoot me a PM or hit me up over AIM! If you'd like my AIM, please PM me for it so I know who you are and can add to my list. <3  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:42 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Merope is a Y2 undead (currently) male student. He is a Lost Fathom Leviathan -- aka an undead glow-in-the-dark deep sea serpent. His natural abilities allow him to use any new body part he finds, so long as he has salt water to "fuse" it onto him with. Upon fusing, the body part takes on his coloration. Merope can also store up to four medium-sized bodyparts inside his second stomach and "swap" them in and out. It's this combination of natural abilities that have enabled Merope to become a female, much to the confusion of many Amityville Students.

He is an inexperienced battler, and mostly flails about in combat. As far as sparring goes, Merope does not have a record. The only opponents Merope has ever defeated were an elf and the pink santa scout from Amityville's raid on Christmas.

Personality-wise, Merope is... all over. While he still tends to charge into things head-first on impulse, he has been doing his best to slow down and think for once. Where before he did his best to fit in, past events at school have encouraged Merope to keep to himself.

AVAILABLE QUESTS POSSIBLE PLOTS:

+ Troubled Waters - Club BLURP was due to open officially long ago, but something seems to be holding it up...

+ The Shakedown - Merope's some sort of sea dragon thing. That's like a regular dragon, right?! That means he has to have treasure of some sort. And given that he's a wimpy no-battle swimmer, shaking him down should be pretty easy.

+ Hired Muscle - Merope has put out a discreet call for a couple of tough students looking for work...

+ Underfoot Trouble - It appears that Merope is having difficulty training a creepin shrubbery minipet.

+ Rivalry - Word on the street is that Merope is a minipet battle trainer. I don't suppose he'd mind having some... rivals...

+ Friend in Need - Given his social tenancies, Merope doesn't really know anyone. Nor can he really count anyone as a "friend," at most people are "acquaintances." What's a 'friend' anyway?

+ Building a Future - Sometimes in the Undead dorm, the sounds of a hammer can be heard coming from Merope's room. What's he working on?  

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:43 pm
NPCs:
Quote:
- Aria - Head of the class of Mist Hunters, Aria often picks up where Dr.H and Caelius avoid: discipline and responsibility for the Hunters and Hunter trainees. She is often the reinforcement for tasks, and because of her prowess as a Mist Hunter (jack of all trades), often takes long periods of leave in order to fulfill a long-term mission.
Weapon: ??? - a flamethrower that fits on her one arm - woe to the person who gets in range.
References: [x]

While Aria may oversee every division, she is quite often hailed as an ice-cold b***h. She has a no-nonsense attitude and is rather blunt when it comes to dealing with hunters, purposefully keeping back information on the basis that "they weren't smart enough to ask me if I knew or not."

Aria warms up considerably in small groups, most notably around her Mist trainees. As a Mist Hunter, she prefers to be sent alone on missions for long stretches of time. So used to solitude, she is still adapting to being around a crowd of trainees who have failed to make any sort of positive impression on her. Her terse and bluntness is the result of a knee-jerk reaction when dealing with the large group of trainees, however she will never admit this.

Quote:
- Lance - A former Sun Hunter, transferred to the Mist Division after a mission failed to kill him and left him paralyzed from the waist down. He very rarely leaves the Mist Lounge to the point where many do think of him as dead, much to Lance's relief. Known for his wheelchair, prefers to wear his jacket over his legs instead of on his back.
Weapon: Avila - a lance which was formerly a monocerus. Nickname is Afïr. Her abilities are unknown.

Lance is prideful, and is quite ashamed of the fact that he survived the accident that left him paralyzed. Given his handicap, he was no longer any use to the Sun Hunters and transferred into the Mists. As a result, Lance completely avoids leaving the hidden Mist Lounge. While there may be some record of Lance in the Sun Division, most hunters think of him as either dead or missing. And that is fine by Lance.

As a Mist, Lance is learning how to maintain and update information. Perhaps he will become the Mists's Information Master, perhaps not. If asked, Lance would be quick to point out that he's not going to be running anywhere else or running anything, so he might as well learn how to do a job that requires copious amounts of sitting and reading. Even if it is boring.

OOC Note Regarding Lance:
- Currently, only the mist trainees who accessed the Mist Lounge know of Lance. Sun Hunters would know that he was around and was injured, however he's no longer with them...  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:44 pm
RP TRACKER I GUESSSSS:

Merope:
+ Currently somewhere in the [School] for the Holiday Event

[Plots]
+ Sosi - Mal/Merope sometime
+ Pach - Shehk/Merope?
??? I THINK I'VE FORGOTTEN PEOPLE please remind me? D8

Aria:
+ None!

Lance:
+ None!  

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:37 pm
Open for posts! <3  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:12 pm
Totally hitting up Merope for a future RP with Hel! <3 She can be a hired help and friend.

I would also love sometime in the future to have a RP for my Mist trainee. She needs her lance buddy, Maru : D.  

Lucyal
Crew

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:15 pm
Lucyal
Totally hitting up Merope for a future RP with Hel! <3 She can be a hired help and friend.

I would also love sometime in the future to have a RP for my Mist trainee. She needs her lance buddy, Maru : D.

YESPLEASE! The hired help part is going to be part of his plot which is still getting pieced together, but once I've gotten that all ironed out I can shoot you the details? :3

Aaand do want to meet your Mist trainee! <3 Are you interested in a mission, general training, or...? If it's a mission, I'd like to know what sort of a mission you'd be interested in so I can start thinking of something for her to do. :3  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:23 pm
I mentioned to you this before, but I figured it would be easier if I posted here~ C:

I'd love for Sparrow to run into Meroope again; maybe he can be a friend to Merope, or even one of the "hired muscle" (he's got that giant scythe, after all) with Hel. C:

Feel free to hit me up anytime~!

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:32 pm
Marushii
Lucyal

YESPLEASE! The hired help part is going to be part of his plot which is still getting pieced together, but once I've gotten that all ironed out I can shoot you the details? :3

Aaand do want to meet your Mist trainee! <3 Are you interested in a mission, general training, or...? If it's a mission, I'd like to know what sort of a mission you'd be interested in so I can start thinking of something for her to do. :3

Oooh awesome, plottings! I’d love to be apart of plottings! Yes that sounds exciting, please shoot me the details for that whenever you’re ready. Sparrow and Hel can be Merope’s Reno and Rude

Oh noes, CHOICES XD. Uhhh…oh man…this is a tough one…training or a mission…uh…let’s go with a mission please, if you don’t mind! That sounds like it could be a challenge and fun as well! No rush, of course, whenever you get around to it is totally fine : D  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:45 am
I want ALL THE RPS

Junko will want to know how Merope is doing after she helped him out as a she and all that.

SIBYL CAN HELP HIM SWIM. OR THEY CAN GO FISHING. OR...OR...SOMETHING TO DO WITH WATER.

Candace and All The Things. idk. Give her a mission, Aria. Training things. TEACH HER SUN THINGS, LANCE. Something. ANYTHING.  

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Katarina Everard

Mythical Gem

19,900 Points
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:03 pm
*Offers up her own student to the alter of plots*

Imryn is more of a little wary thing, though wanting to make all the friends... even if that means she has to go all creeper on them. XD;;;

So UMMM... idk. Where ever you need someone for you plots is fine with me.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:59 am
Undead water creature + electric-using-water-fearing zombie = y/y? Mort also has an issue with an unruly mini pet, so perhaps the could seek out an answer together? If they end up being good buds, that'd also be sweet~  

medigel

Anxious Spirit

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:32 pm
kuromeez
I mentioned to you this before, but I figured it would be easier if I posted here~ C:

I'd love for Sparrow to run into Meroope again; maybe he can be a friend to Merope, or even one of the "hired muscle" (he's got that giant scythe, after all) with Hel. C:

Feel free to hit me up anytime~!

Lucyal
Marushii
Lucyal

Oooh awesome, plottings! I’d love to be apart of plottings! Yes that sounds exciting, please shoot me the details for that whenever you’re ready. Sparrow and Hel can be Merope’s Reno and Rude

Oh noes, CHOICES XD. Uhhh…oh man…this is a tough one…training or a mission…uh…let’s go with a mission please, if you don’t mind! That sounds like it could be a challenge and fun as well! No rush, of course, whenever you get around to it is totally fine : D

Why did Constantinople get the works? THAT'S NOBODY'S BUSINESS BUT THE TURKS alright! I have a buuuuunch of information I still need to type up (currently balancing Merope and GM work right now, and I need to clear out more GM obligations before I feel like it's okay to work on Merope-related sideplots), but then I'll PM you guys both~

Aaand Al, what sort of mission? Want something private to solo, something you can drag some people into? Something that's more storyline-driven or dice-driven? I... I need to team up with liz and zoo and we need to put together a guide on what sort of missions there are for hunters to make this easier, LMAO! I realize that it's very vague right now. XD

Eight
I want ALL THE RPS

Junko will want to know how Merope is doing after she helped him out as a she and all that.

SIBYL CAN HELP HIM SWIM. OR THEY CAN GO FISHING. OR...OR...SOMETHING TO DO WITH WATER.

Candace and All The Things. idk. Give her a mission, Aria. Training things. TEACH HER SUN THINGS, LANCE. Something. ANYTHING.

MEROPE WILL PROBABLY SPENT THE ENTIRE TIME BITCHING TO JUNKO as they do their nails, like, on my god you wouldn't believe this --

SIBYYYYYL might be able to help him out with his plot that I still need to type up more information on! O: If you're interested, I'll shoot you a PM once I get around to writing it?

WHAT SORT of a mission does Candace want? Solo? Something she can pull someone in to RP with? Doing what? Anything specific? Story-driven or with dice?

Katarina Everard

Imryn is more of a little wary thing, though wanting to make all the friends... even if that means she has to go all creeper on them. XD;;;

IMRYN AND MEROPE CAN BROOD TOGETHER OMGGG I think they would get along rather well in a bonding "everyone sucks don't they?" sort of way. Merope will probably go "WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU" at first, then get curious and reverse-creepstalk her back just to see wtf is going on. XD

Ol-j-man
Undead water creature + electric-using-water-fearing zombie = y/y? Mort also has an issue with an unruly mini pet, so perhaps the could seek out an answer together? If they end up being good buds, that'd also be sweet~

YESSSS which minipet is giving Mort troubles? *CURIOUSSS* I think we could possibly plan something out with Dragain, the Minipet Teacher GM about this too. Otherwise Merope is quite... unfamiliar with what happens when water and electricity mixes. Perhaps that'll lead to a shockingly good time? 8D

-- OW OW OKAY THAT WAS A LAME PUN OW. /fail  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:01 am
Marushii
Eight
I want ALL THE RPS

MEROPE WILL PROBABLY SPENT THE ENTIRE TIME BITCHING TO JUNKO as they do their nails, like, on my god you wouldn't believe this --

SIBYYYYYL might be able to help him out with his plot that I still need to type up more information on! O: If you're interested, I'll shoot you a PM once I get around to writing it?

WHAT SORT of a mission does Candace want? Solo? Something she can pull someone in to RP with? Doing what? Anything specific? Story-driven or with dice?
Omg DO WANT MEROPE/JUNKO NAIL TIME They can share stories it'll be great *u*

And I'm totally interested in whatever you like! Hit me up! OuO

As for Candace! Anything, really. She's never been on a solo mission before (entirely my fault) so I'd like to give her something to do on her own without being able to depend on Jerry or Harrison or anyone else's interventions. It can be whatever Aria or Lance feels like telling her to go do. Story-driven would be fun! I lovelovelove stories. <3 If she has to fight anything using dice that's fine too, but I loooooove storytime. ::sits with head in hands:: I have my cookies and my glass of milk ready, Miss Maru!  

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Katarina Everard

Mythical Gem

19,900 Points
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:18 am
Marushii

Katarina Everard

IMRYN AND MEROPE CAN BROOD TOGETHER OMGGG I think they would get along rather well in a bonding "everyone sucks don't they?" sort of way. Merope will probably go "WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU" at first, then get curious and reverse-creepstalk her back just to see wtf is going on. XD

Sounds awesome <33
I don't really have anything going on with her, so just lemme know whenever you want to get that going. ^^
For some reason your AIM is constantly offline for me, but I'll see if I can get it to working if chatting that way would be easier for ya.  
{ After School Special } -----Character Plotting

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff