Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Eury`s Home Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lil_vishus

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:20 am
Its a open two bedroom house in the woods.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:27 am
lil_vishus

User ImageFedra was sitting on the back seat of a van her wrists chained behind her back and a guard holding the edge of a chain ending to her collar. She looked outside trying to see her new home but the guard kept her head down causing her to growl out of instinct. She wished her master would much her expectations...if not her time here would be hard. Soon, the van stopped and the guard dragged her out to deliver her.She rolled her eyes "no need to"she said getting out herself and walking with them to the door

(please quote me)  

Irina96

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

lil_vishus

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:11 am
User Image
Eurynome was sitting at the table in the kitchen holding on to a cup of coffie with a slight red tint to the color and a metallic smell. He looked up from the cup when he heard the sound of a vehicle approaching. He stood from the table and headed for the front door still holding on to the cup of coffie. He slowly opend it about the time thay got to the door. "Yes?" He asked and took a sip from the cup as he waited for one of the guards to answer. But seeing the young women in chains with them he already knew why thay were there.

(K)  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:29 am
lil_vishus

(next time type this and i will be quoted
Irina96
)
User ImageFedra looked up at the guy studying him. Ok he had the appearance,he was great!
The guard stepped forward "your slave sirr"he said pushing her towards him and handing him th chain "have fun with her"he said as the two guards left since he had alreayd paid when the order took place. Fedra looked at her Master again nervously..oh great. She waited for him tot alk first but she noticed he seemed to be interested in his cup of tea. However she waited patiently at least to ask her something  

Irina96

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

lil_vishus

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:44 am
Irina96
lil_vishus

(next time type this and i will be quoted
Irina96

User Image
Eurynome took anouther drank of his coffie as he watched the men leave in the van. With a slight sigh he let go of the chain the guard placed in his hand and turned around. "Im going to the kitchen. Please close the door when you come in." He said in a low voice as he walked through a door and into the kitchen were he took the last swallow of his coffie. Then placed the empty cup in the sink and turned on the water filling the cup.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:04 am
lil_vishus

User ImageFedra nodded and closed the door picking up her chain so she wouldn't step on it and fall down as it was already long enough. She wouldn't take it off her collar as she had learnt to let the master change anything he doesn't like on her appearance. She stood there since she had no other order to do something diffeent waiting for him to come back  

Irina96

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

lil_vishus

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:16 am
Irina96
lil_vishus

User Image
Eurynome turned the water off and dryed his hand on a small rag next to the sink. He walked back into the living room seeing Fedra still standing at the door. "Your names Fedra if I remember right?" He asked walking up to her and taking the chain off from around her neck then tossed the chain into the corner of the room.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:43 am
lil_vishus

User ImageFedra nodded "yes Master"she said pulling her collar to relax it a bit being relieved that the stupid chain was off her "what do you wish of me master?"she asked him kinda playfully  

Irina96

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

lil_vishus

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:02 pm
Irina96
lil_vishus

User Image
Eurynome's facial expression didnt change when Fedra playfully asked him the question. "Not at the moment." He said again in a unchanged voice. Eury just keep his eyes in the dead center of Fedra's eyes. "I still need to get you settled. First we can go to your room then you can take a bath." Eury said only taking his eyes off her tell he was done talking but then just turned around and started walking upstairs.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:51 am
lil_vishus

User ImageFedra nodded although she didn't like the way he replied to her. She started following him upstairs now having noticed his scar from a movement of his hoodie. Who might know how he had hurted himself so much? it seemed to be like a burn but it might not be anything like that. Anyway she wasn't going to ask him...she would wait for him to tell her himself  

Irina96

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

lil_vishus

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:33 pm
Irina96
lil_vishus

(Sorry this took so long. My internet was acting funny for awhile.)
User Image
Eurynome walked upstairs and stoped at the first door. "This is your room." He said as he opend the door and stepped to the side. It was a large bed room with a king size bed and its own bath room. "If there is somthen you dont like I will have it changed to your liking."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:43 pm
Irina96
lil_vishus

User Image
(nah it's ok)
Fedra widened her eyes and went imeediately to lay on the bed. She had missed the feeling of something soft to lay and not just the wooden floor of a cold cage. The room was perfect but there was something else bothering her "master what are your rules?"she asked sitting up properly

Irina96

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

lil_vishus

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:52 pm
Irina96
Irina96
lil_vishus

User Image
Eury looked up and nodded his head. "Im not going to lay a lot of rules down on you and I dont have that meny of them." He said as he walked into the room stoping infront of the bed. "First dont leave my land. I own all the surrounding land for miles and your more then welcome to leave the house and time you like but dont leave the property line. Second dont come in to my room with out my say so and I will not enter you room with out yours. Do you under stand?"

The Center and Homes

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff