Submit

Moonlight Crystals

Blessed Fairy

10,500 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:32 am
my breasts are big and they're heavy?what kind of bra should i wear?my current bra is not helping much and how to persuade my mom to buy such bras coz usually good bras are expensive.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:03 am
My cup size is DD.
I tend to go after bras with a racer back.
They feel the most comfortable.
And when I'm at home, I'll wear a sports bra.  

Faebella

Tipsy Fairy

Jinxed Tarot Card

Eternal Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:14 pm

I currently wear a size 34 G (I need a 32, but they're really hard to find. <_<) and I only found that out because I was fitted for a bra. So I recommend getting yourself fitted by a professional so you can get the correct size. Having the right size can make a big difference. I wear a normal softcup bra with underwire for added support and it works well.

The brand I get is called Cabernet and you can buy them at Dillards. Cabernet Bras They're between $22-$30 on average. Which isn't too expensive. They're pretty comfortable, too. I sleep and exercise in mine all the time. 3nodding

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:44 am
bras by "freya" are good for larger chests (dunno if they are in america but google freya lingerie it might give you some ideas) - try one that's made of net-like/soft material and has underwire on the cups.

i'm really annoyed at the minute 'cause i need to wear nursing bras for convenience but i can't find any in my size OR with underwires! the result is a big tumor-like sweaty mess hanging off the front of me. urgh!

underwires and soft cups for big chests ftw!

surely your mother would want you to wear a good bra that will help prevent back ache and related ailments ??  

Milk Meat

Invisible Noob

Ayniu

Fashionable Raider

9,300 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:35 pm
Moonlight Crystals
my breasts are big and they're heavy?what kind of bra should i wear?my current bra is not helping much and how to persuade my mom to buy such bras coz usually good bras are expensive.

Finding bras to support larger breasts can be tough, if you don't know where to look or what to look for, specifically. I had some trouble with this myself in the past, but thankfully it's easy for me to find what I need practically anywhere.
If you want support, there are several types of bras you can choose from. They do sell bras - usually at any lingerie store or otherwise that carries them - that are more-or-less labelled as giving support. Minimizers also give some support, as long as you don't mind the fact that it does make your breasts look a bit smaller (not by much, depending on the type, but still.)
But, I think your absolute best bet is to go into a lingerie store and ask one of the employees for help and suggestions.
I agree it does really suck that good quality bras are expensive, but in my opinion it's totally worth it. Victoria's Secret, as expensive as they are, has pretty much anything any girl could want. Their employees are very helpful and willing to help you find what you're looking for. Their bras are also quite comfortable and last a long time, not to mention they're very pretty. ^^
Like I mentioned in another thread, if you could try and convince your mom that buying a better bra for more money is worth it, then hopefully she'll agree to it.
Tell her that in the long-run, it's worth it to buy a good, expensive bra that fits well and feels good and that will last a long time, than to buy a cheaper one that doesn't do the job and will wear out within a few months or even a year. In the end, you'll be spending more money buying one cheap bra after another.

04. ✿ - - - Fashion And Clothes

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games