ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:00 pm
User Image

"Listen up. The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go."

As a Reaper, you might have heard of this story before. About that kid in Shibuya who beat the odds and saved his town from being wiped off the face of the planet. Hell, even some of the Players know the story. Sure, the games continue, but much has changed. Things are fair now, well, in Shibuya and other areas influenced by it. But down here in the U.S.A? In New York City? Things are still going pretty bad. The higher up's only care about power, rising in rank. They'll do anything to get to the top, break as many rules as they need. But i think it's gonna change soon. I bet that, some player will have the same spunk as that kid in Shibuya, and change the UG. Who knows? Maybe this is only the begining, the begining of a new world. So come on Players, show us what you got,
The World Begins With You.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:22 pm
User Image

"Follow the Rules. Fail, and face Erasure."

You should know the basics by now, if not, you'll die quick. I'll cut to the juicy bits.

1. This story is MINE, if you decide to go against it, or change events to follow your own plot, you will be Erased. I do accept suggestions and would love help with the plot.
2. You will not have Pins of all kinds, be original with your Psychs.
3. Characters will die. I will not tell you who or when, but when it happens you must deal. Sorry, that's how a good story works.
4. You will send all profiles to me with your favorite Pin as the subject. And a picture of it under your profile so I know you read the rules.
5. I'd perfer a description of your character, rather than a pic. I'll accept anime pics for references to Body Type, skin, clothes, wahtever, but please, let's not be three year olds and take pictures so "I can bez this guy!"
6. You should talk to a friend before joining, because you MUST be on a team. Instead of looking at profiles and randomly choosing partners, I'll let you choose who you team up with by PMing the person. This will be for the first "Week" of the game, from then on, I decide who teams up. Don't like? Deal.
7. I will send you mission via PM, You MUST complete the mission, and pay attention to others. If there's ONE BOSS, I don't need two teams fighting it like the other isn't there. This is a group roleplay, be a group. Also, I'll be looking for people who want to control the Monster/Boss of the day.
8. Hanekoma makes a mean cup of joe.

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:47 pm
User Image

"Welcome Players, You Ready to get CRUNCHED?!?"/
"Reapers, the Game is starting, break time is over."

Name:
Role: (meaning Player or Reaper)
Appearance:
Clothing:
Entrance Fee:
Medium/Pins: (Pins are the ability each player has. Every Player in the game had one, Neku had many. A Medium acts as a channel for the Pin, like Beat's Skateboard and Shiki's Doll. Neku had no Medium. You may not use normal weapons, guns/swords/ectm as a Medium. Something like a bat, or clever weapon, may be allowed. For Reapers, you may put here what weapon of choice you use.)

Abilities: (Reapers Only. Reapers have abilities, they are simple though, due to powers being restrained for the Game. Choose wisely.)
Pin name: (Players only)
Pin ability: (Players Only)
Uses: (how many times it can be used before needing a reboot, Players Only.)
Power: (how powerful it is)
Reboot time: (if any. Players Only.)
Talents: (Even if it's not a pin, you can still have things your good at. Math, Parkour, Skating, ect! Choose Wisely now, I won't have people suddenly have the ability to read latin when it was never stated. 3 Only. If you choose less, you are better at what you selected. Example: Someone with only 1 Talent: Parkour, is an acrobatic pro, a freaking NINJA..)

Backstory: (usually putting in here the cause of death)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:57 pm
User Image

"This is you Mission, Fail, and face Erasure."

[I will update the mission from time to time. Though I PM them to you, I will also post it here to review, later on. This will also contain events that have, are, or will happen.]

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:25 am
Alright, we have a new OOC Forum! ~HERE!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:10 am
[Bump.]  

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100