Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪]| Sound ○ Country
Forgotten Lands - Mine :: Land of Snow remnant Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:20 pm
User Image

Located in the mountains north of Yukigakure, is the mouth of a cave that leads into a mine. It was barely touched, there are still plenty of veins to mine within. One must be careful though, as one travels in further, the tunnels go deeper into the earth, with a variety of different twists and turns and tunnels. One could easily get lost.

It is a remnant from another time, from the Land of Snow. Otogakure residents instinctually know the way back to the far north, beyond even Kumo and their Cloud country, to where this location exists.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:39 pm
░░▒▓██►Akatsuki Kain◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗

Akatsuki was walking along the road with a bag over his shoulder. He was heading to the mine to get the minerals for the Yukikage. He felt a wierd sensation while he was walking up the road.

He saw the cave opening and walked in, he opened the book to figure out the best place to mine and how to find the mines. After reading it he was able to find a good spot. He hit the will with his pickaxe and a small chunk of rock came out. He sighed as this seemed like it would take forever.

He continued to strike the wall over and over again. He as this reptitive and tedious task continued his mind began to wander to other things. He began to think about his life before he joined the academy.

He would just watch his adopted father go to work as a shinobi everyday. He would stay him a play ninja while he was gone. Throwing knives and such at the wall. And when his father would return he would find the wall covered in slits and holes.

But instead of punishing him he encouraged it. He even installed a wooden board on the wall and bought him a kunai and shuriken set to practice. From that day he knew he wanted to be a shinobi just like him.

So thats what he would do when he was away. Just throw things at that wooden board. As the years passed his father did less and less work as a shinobi. To him he was an unbeatable shinobi and nothing could take him down.

But his age caught up to him and he had to retire, from then on he would stay home and help Akatsuki with his training teaching him how to stand when throwing and aiming properly. He was still too young to entire the academy at the time. But he just needed to wait one more year, but time death did not wait for anyone.

His father died a month before he entered in the academy. Though his heart was heavy with sorrow he didn't let anyone see it. Through the academy he gained the nickname wild because it was almost the exact opposite of him.

He was calm, restrained, and never lost his cool. Suddenly a loud noise brought him out of his musing. His pickaxe hit something hard in the wall which made a loud noise. He didn't realize but he had tunneled pretty deep into that wall.

All around him there were rocks and gems and minerals. He put his pickaxe down and began to pick them all up. He would try to remove as much rock and dirt as he could and them toss them into the bag. But some of them were too encrusted to help it.

They would probably have something for that back at the village. When he was finished he picked up the sack and saw someone under the bag. A gem that seemed to burn with an intense fire within it. He picked it up and examined it.

He decided he liked the gem and pocketed it. Of course he would inform the Yukikage of such a descision but he would keep it safe in his pocket for now. He then walked down the road as the winds began to pick up. He remembered he needed to do some training. After retrieving everything he headed back to the gates of Yukigakure.

10 mining posts 150 Ac 150 Ryo
Mission reward Ac 150 Ryo 100
Total AC 300 Ryo 250
[Exit to Yukigakure]
((Is this ok Haruhi? Well if it isn't I'm not doing this quest again! -__-))
╚═════
Use of Posting style allowed by Grand Chevalier Haji
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
═════╝

AC:250 Ryo:200

Its easy see lol

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:02 pm
User ImageUser Image

Genesis,Shimiru and Jun arrived at the mines together. He surveyed the landscape and found nothing out of the ordinary but the fact that it was completely abandoned. He spotted a pile of pickaxes and other mining equipment. He walked over and grabbed one before striding over to the mouth of the mine"Alright, lets get to work guys. Just mine some minerals, and whatever else looks worth while" He touched a nearby switch and flipped it on, activating a string of lights that illuminated the mines interior. He sighed deeply and walked into it, going to the deepest part to start off his mission. Before he did so though he created a clone to stand guard at the entrance
Chakra:270

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:06 pm
User Image________S h i m i r u__Y u k i______________
Chakra: 370 / 370 | Genin | Hyouton Bloodline | Heartrenderer

Once the mine was in Shimiru's proper line of sight, she took a moment to examine it. The entrance was long in both width and height, and tools were already present for miners to use. She nodded at Genesis's words and, with a wave to Jun, went her own way in the cave. Shimiru wrinkled her nose at the musty and cold air of the mine. It wasn't as fresh as the air outside, but fortunately it didn't bother her that much.
The white-haired girl continued to walk deeper into the mine for a bit until finding a good spot that had clear minerals peeking through the rocks. She got out a thick-clothed bag and dropped it to her feet before bringing the pickaxe above her head and swinging down. A few chunks of rocks flew from the wall of stone, setting loose some of the more colored and clear ones. Shimiru carefully put those in the bag before picking up the pickaxe again.[1/15]

She continued to swing the pickaxe down against the stone, causing cracks to appear. She aimed at these cracks and struck again, dislodging a rather large rock and setting loose some rubble that, in turn, filled the air with dust. Shimiru waved the dust in front of her away and bent down to gather each mineral, and placing it in the bag piece by piece, the loud clanking of the pickaxe against stone reverberating throughout the air once more.[2/15]

After a particularly large chunk of rock had been cracked and shattered, Shimiru crouched down and picked up the colored gems from amongst the dark, almost black, rocks that made up the walls of the mine. By now the fairly large sackcloth was three-fourths full, to Shimiru's relief. The girl continued to strike the rocks, not surprised that at this rate, she was starting to dig her own tunnel in the wall. After finally having filled the bag, she tied the top.[3/15]

Another bag identical to the first was brought out immediately after tying the other one to make sure no stones tumbled out. With a sigh, the labor began once more. This time however, a stroke of bad luck seemed to hit the girl. For a few good minutes, no matter how much she hit the rocks, the minerals grew more and more scarce, causing flare of annoyance to bloom in her chest. Shimiru walked a few feet away from her original spot and began mining once more.[4/15]

For some reason, her luck with the minerals grew once more, and she concluded that the previous vein of precious stones had been completely taken out. She picked up the two bags and moved them over to her new spot. Shimiru began striking the new area of stone once more, this time with more force and speed. She was proud to notice that her mining skills were steadily being honed.[5/15]

After half an hour of continuous mining, Shimiru briefly swiped her brow and took a moment to regain her breath before starting up again. Her movements now had force behind them and were much more steady, increasing the amount of minerals being dropped in the bag in a short time. With a triumphant smirk, she noticed that the second bag was halfway full.[6/15]

Before long, a question presented itself in front of Shimiru. Should she stop and take a break, or keep on going? The wise thing to do was to take a break, but she feared of appearing weak if she stopped, even if there was no one around to notice. Shimiru narrowed her eyes and kept on swinging the pickaxe despite her muscles' protests.[7/15]

Mining was now becoming a bit slow since she had been unfortunate enough to choose an area with very few mineral veins, but she took this as a personal challenge and kept on going. What kind of ninja was she if she couldn't even do this? Her grip on the pickaxe tightened and she continued to strike. This time, instead of the rocks crumbling, they were flying because of the force of her strikes.[8/15]

Shimiru glanced at the bag when it almost became three-fourths full, after having mined yet another beginning to a small tunnel. She kicked some rocks out of the way and kept on going when she spotted a few clear stones. Her precision allowed her to strike at exact points on the rocks in order to loosen, crack, or break them up.[9/15]

By now her actions had become so automatic, that Shimiru began spacing out as she struck the rock. With an uncharacteristically hard blow however, she would be taken out of her reverie and forced to once again focus on the menial task of mining for minerals. Bit by bit, she was slowly draining the mineral vein of it's precious stones by the way things looked.[10/15]

The gems, quartz, and other minerals began to gradually grow more scarce again as the plain black rocks grew in number. The small tunnel was now almost barely covered in stones, but nonetheless she continued to mine in search of more stones. As the pickaxe hit the rocks, she wished she would once again hit another vein to fill the bag, and soon.[11/15]

It seemed there was no end to the plain black rocks! Shimiru groaned and struck the rocks angrily, now breaking them away from the walls and breaking them apart. While some let loose a few minerals here and there, moat of them just crumbled into plain rocks and debris. Th girl glared at the wall around her as if it was it's fault for this bad luck of her's.[12/15]

With a sigh, Shimiru gradually began to calm down and make her hits steady and precise to get the most she could out of the walls around her. Suddenly, a few stones flew out of place after a hit and landed near her feet, causing her to crouch down and examine them. As her hand brushed some pebbles away, her eyes landed on a beautiful small, blue gem that shone dully in the midst of the dark ones around it. Shimiru picked it up, holding it between her thumb and index finger, and admiring it before dropping it in the bag and staring at it longingly.[13/15]

She shook her head however, despite her consciousness yelling at her to take it. This went towards the village, and she was even getting paid for it, so she should just be thankful for that! Shimiru grumbled to herself and went back to work, striking the walls again and again and bringing down fragments of black, dull rocks.[14/15]

Shimiru slowly struck the rocks a few final times before piking up the last of the minerals and throwing them in the now full bag, tying its end. Finally, after what seemed like hours, she was done at last! She picked up the bags and walked towards the mouth of the cave to wait for the others. After taking a look at the bags, she realized that they looked very large and heavy, and was thankful that her training as a ninja made them feel a bit lighter.[15/15] Mission Complete

After placing the bags down near the mouth of the cave, the girl sat down and leaned against them after glancing at the clone of Genesis. She grinned at it and gave an uncharacteristic wave before crossing her arms and waiting for the other two to finish.

Mission original reward:
AC: 150 ; Ryo: 100
12 extra posts = extra 200 AC and 200 Ryo
Total AC: 350
Total Ryo: 300
Jutsu Used:

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:25 pm
User ImageUser Image

Eventually Genesis found a good spot where he could see a nice vein of Iron showing throughout the cracks. He smiled at the good find and raised his Pickax above his head. With a resounding crack he brought it down upon the rock. He grimaced as flecks of rock battered his face
1/15
Each time he swung his pickax down upon the surface of the mine more and more tiny rocks flew off of the face of the rocks. Every time that happened he picked up the little pieces of rocks and put them in a little burlap sack he carried with him.
2/15
The rhythmic feel of the pickax hitting the rock again and again lured him into a sort of half conscious daze. The feel of the pulse that was sent through his arms when the pick connected with the earth made him feel content and sleepy even during this intense manual labor
3/15
At what seemed like a random moment, the Hatake swung with all his might at the rock. The rock seemed to explode outwards under his blow. Rocks shot out everywhere and dust littered the air. Once it cleared he was pleased to see the results of his efforts laying around his feet in the form of precious gems
4/15
After about on hour of constant swinging he found that whenever a crack was made, if he swung at it the result would be much greater then if he swung at a unblemished stone. Every couple swings he would put the ax down at look around the floor of the mine for any minerals or shiny stones to put in his bag
5/15
It was around this time that he noticed his first burlap sack was starting to fill up with rocks. He threw it in a nearby cart and ran towards the mouth of the mine. He looked around the area with the tools for anything else he could use and quickly found a line of tin buckets which were dented heavily from use. He picked out two fairly new ones and carried them back to the cave where he resumed his mining
6/15
When he brought the buckets back to his original spot he noticed that he had dug about four feet into the wall since he had been here. He also noticed that the vein of minerals was starting to run a little dry so he decided to close up shop here and move onto a new spot. He found a new place about 30 meters away from his original spot and once again set to work
7/15
As the manual labor lured him into a sense of mental wandering. His mind went from the thoughts of the small apartment he owned to the house he grew up in. His mind darted all over the place until he finally decided what to think about: His Origins
8/15
Between the swings of the axe he thought about his father, Oiki, and his home in konoha. The place was a little run down two room shack but to him it was perfect. Oiki always kept it spotlessly clean and it always smelled like fresh pine. The farm outside was also as neat as the house, always rowed exactly straight. When he was a kid he just though it was the most magical place in the world, a place where food was created and memories made
9/15
He was snapped out of his little fantasy as a piece of rock nearly impaled itself in his arm. He dodged it but just barely. The cause was a extremely hard swing he delivered when he was daydreaming. He was happy to find, though, that a extremely large diamond was resting against his foot. He picked it up and was amazed by the size of it. The thing had to be as large as a golf ball! He threw it into the air and pocketed it when he caught it
10/15
Genesis was beginning to grow angry with what seemed like an endless wave of black rocks. Every time he hammered them he expected to see something on the other side as the rocks faded away and once he swore that he did but unfortunately all he saw was simply more black as death rocks
11/15
His mind once again drifted to his teammate, Jun. While he was hammering the rocks he thought of the guy. He was a reclusive type, never engaging in the jokes or humor going on around him. He was always prepared to do what needed to be done to get the mission completed even if it made more work for himself. He cut straight to the heart of the problem and Genesis liked that. He knew he would be able to count on him
12/15
His mind darted to his other teammate Shimiru while he picked up the pieces of precious rocks off the ground and put them in his bucket. She was starting to come out of her shell finally, and was joking around with him although tentatively at first. She was not afraid to do a bit of work and would analyze things that happened almost as fast as it happened. She was beautiful, although a dangerous kind. She seemed to be almost as eager to hug you as fight you
13/15
Around this time his arm was starting to get tired so he decided to give it one more good solid swing before quitting. He hefted the ax above his head before bringing it down against the mine with all his might. The result surprised even him. A deep rumble was heard...and that section of the mine started to collapsed. He dived to the side and came up running. He found that only a ten foot squared section collapsed and was relieved to find that none of his team were injured nor were they in any danger what so ever
14/15
Now that he was finally done he picked up his burlap sack and buckets and walked towards the entrance of the mine. Once he arrived there he put the buckets on the ground and smiled at Shimiru who he was glad to find finished as well. He undid he the sword from his back and threw it on the ground in front of him resulting in a loud thud. He rolled his shoulders and grinned"You have NO idea how glad I am that that's done with!"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:47 pm

After having been snapped out of her thoughts, Shimiru turned to glance at the real Genesis who had fininshed just after did and grinned at him just as she had did to his clone. However once he pierced the ground with the large sword, she coaxed an eyebrow upwards. "Don't tell me you did all that with that weighing on your back?" Shimiru didn't even want to imagine being in his shoes if that was the case. Letting out a sigh, she shook her head and glanced back into the cave.

Jutsu Used:

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:17 am
User ImageUser Image

When Shimiru questioned if he had done all that work with the sword on his back he simpley nodded as he started massaging his shoulders with one of his hands, watching her as he did so. The Blade wasn't really a burden as much as it was a nuisance, his taijutsu style made him strong enough to break tree's in half with a single blow so he really didn't mind it anymore"Yeah, I did. I carry it with me wherever I go" He reached down and grabbed the hilt of the blade. As he stood he flipped it over in his hand so that he was now holding the blunt end of the blade with the hilt pointing towards Shimiru"Here, try it out" He said with a grin on his face

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:50 am
User Image
►Junichi Aburame◄
❝I control you. You never control me!❞
~Through these glasses, I view the world.~
~From under this jacket, I hide my face.~

┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅

After a little bit of time, the group finally got to the mine. Looked like it was time for the mission to officially start here. Recalling his bugs, it wouldn't do him much good to be in the cave and have them still be outside. If anything, Genesis's clone should be able to do a good job. Shifting his weight, he looked down the lit mine shaft, Jun nodded. With the other two going their separate ways, would go about his own as well.

With tools in hands, Jun found what looked like a good place to start. After all Jun wasn't a miner so he didn't know the good areas from the bad, and it's not like his bugs could sniff out precious materials. Placing down his work tools, he lifted his puppet off his back and set him down. After all working with him would be a little tough. Grabbing the pickax, he started to hammer at the wall to see if he could find anything.
[1/15]

After a few hits at the wall and watching the rocks fly away, he was ready to see if his work was paying off. Setting his pickax down, he started to look at the wall and the pieces that fell to the floor. Looking through a few stuff, he found a few things that looked promising. Sticking them into the bag, he inspected the wall a little bit more. It looked liked he found a good place so he went to work.
[2/15]

As Jun went back to swinging his pickax, he found a pretty good rhythm. Listening to the sounds of the metal hitting the rock, the rock shattering, and then falling to the ground, it wasn't that hard to do. While he did work though, his thoughts started to drift to his teammates. He wondered how they were doing and if they found good areas or not. Either way, his thoughts went back to his work when a small piece of rock hit his sunglasses.
[3/15]

After a good amount of time passed, Jun decided it was time to look at what he sent flying to the ground. Setting his pickax down again, he squatted down. Picking up the different rocks, he looked through them. Tossing some aside, and placing others in a different piles it seemed like his work was going well. He kept sorting out the different stuff that he had knocked off the wall.
[4/15]

With everything sorted, he started filling up his bag with the stuff he felt could be useful for the village. With that done, he was ready to move on once again. Grabbing the pickax, he wiped a little sweat of his forehead and went back to work. Lifting his pickax and swinging it, it made contact with the wall. Pieces of rocks shattered and flew everywhere. Jun had to admit when he dreamed of becoming a shinobi, he never thought he would be doing something like this.
[5/15]

Jun's thoughts started to drift into what he was doing here. He was a shinboi after all. Why did he have to be doing this? Was this really his job? After a few seconds though, he did think about the fact that doing this, he was helping the village itself. By bring the materials, he was making money for the village and by making money for the village, it could grow. This allowed him to keep working with no problems.
[6/15]

After a few more hits on the wall, it was time to collect what he knocked off. Setting the pickax down, he started to sort everything out. Getting stuff everything sorted out, he started to put the good stuff in his bag. When he finished, he found his bag was full. This told him it was time to move to a different area to try and find some more stuff.
[7/15]

Grabbing all of his things, he started to head down the mine and look for a new area to mine at. Keeping in mind what his first area looked like, he inspected the wall in different areas as he went along. The first few areas were a bust. Finally he found a area that he thought was good place to mine. Setting all his stuff down, he got ready to go again.
[8/15]

Lifting the pickax over his head, he brought it down and slammed it against the rock. When the point of the pickax made contact with the rock, the rock shattered sending pieces into the air. He kept it up sending more pieces of rock to the ground. Shifting his weight back and forth, he found a pretty good motion and rhythm.
[9/15]

After a few more hits, it was time to see what he was turning up. Setting the pickax down, he started to look through the rocks on the ground. Just like he thought, he picked a pretty good spot. Pulling out a new bag, he started to load it up. After sorting everything out and gotten it loaded up, it was time to get back to work.
[10/15]

By this time, Jun wasn't sure of how much time had actually passed. After all it wasn't easy to tell time when you were in a cave. Either way, his thoughts started to go to his teammates again. It was still a little weird that he was on a team, but it almost felt kind of good to know that he was able to protect his village. Using these thoughts, he kept swinging that pickax.
[11/15]

With the sound of the pickax hitting the wall, Jun found a good rhythm. Keeping at it, splinters of rocks and other stuff flew to the ground. After a few more hits, it was time to once again, look through the stuff on the ground and see if there was anything good. Placing his pickax on the wall, he went to work.
[12/15]

Sitting down on the ground, Jun started to separate out junk from the good stuff. As he went through, he found a few good size gems and some other good looking material. Finally getting everything in the respective piles, he would take a quick little break. Pulling out a flask he took a few quick sips of water.
[13/15]

With his break over, he gathered everything in the bag. At this point, it was almost full. Just a few more things and he would be ready to go. Picking his pickax back up he gave a few more swings at the wall chipping away pieces. With a few more swings, he went down to look at what he had.
[14/15]

Digging through the last little bit of stuff, he gathered up the rest and stuffed it in the bag. Looking at his two full bags, he was ready to go. Grabbing his puppet, he slung it back onto his back and grabbed everything else. Finding his way back to the entrance of the cave, he saw Genesis and Shimiru sitting there. Hopefully they hadn't been waiting to long for him. He gave a small nod to the two of them. "Well I'm finished. How about you guys?" Setting down the bags, he was ready to enjoy a good break.
[15/15]

┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅

Genin ┇ Aburame Clan ┇ Ninjutsu ┇ Puppeteer ┇ Chakra: 310/310 [25/25]
Current Puppet: Kowai┇Jutsu Used:

Flamefox Merimac

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:41 pm

The girl's eyes widened when Genesis told her that he carried it everywhere. But on the other hand, it wasn't to surprising. 'If I carried something like that for a while, even I would get more muscles.' However when he actually offered for her to hold it, Shimiru shook her head and her eyes grew wide again. "No no no! No way." However her face flushed when she realized that she must have seemed weak by saying that. And by no ways would she permit anyone to think that of her. Shimiru crossed her arms and stood up, about to change her answer with a stubborn tone, when Jun walked to them with his two bags of minerals and stones. She turned to Jun and waved. "Well then let's get going, shall we, Old Man, Shades?" She gave a smile to Jun and Genesis before taking a bag in each hand and starting to walk towards the path that lead back to the main roads.

Jutsu Used:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:57 pm
User ImageUser Image

Genesis laughed at Shimiru's reaction to his offer for her to try to hold his blade. His gaze swung over to a unseen noise, glad to find it was Jun bringing up the rear. He held a couple bags of minerals and was obviously ready to leave as was Shimiru. He shrugged, swung his sword unto his back, grabbed his own sacks and left with his teammates. It wasn't a long road back but with all of these rocks that they were carrying it would burden them down. As he was walking he poked Shimiru playfully in the arm"Hmmm, well isn't your hair white too Old Lady?" He asked with a laugh. He then looked back to Jun"C'mon man, lets get this done and over with"

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

Flamefox Merimac

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:12 pm
User Image
►Junichi Aburame◄
❝I control you. You never control me!❞
~Through these glasses, I view the world.~
~From under this jacket, I hide my face.~

┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅

Jun didn't take any offense to being called Shades, but he didn't really show any laughter or anything to it. That was just the way Jun was. He was raised to believe that overwhelming emotion would get you killed if you weren't careful. It wasn't that he didn't have any, he was just not good at showing it. He in fact find it kind of funny but didn't have to show it. Setting his bags down real quick, he got a better grip on them. "I'm ready to go." With that, he would head off down the road as well.

┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅

Genin ┇ Aburame Clan ┇ Ninjutsu ┇ Puppeteer ┇ Chakra: 310/310 [25/25]
Current Puppet: Kowai┇Jutsu Used:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:47 am
User Image
May the sky, the sun, show us stupid ones where the vow is.
The big dream will continue to strangle us!
Chakra: ► 250 / 250
AC: ► 300
Village: ► Yukigakure no Sato
XXXXXXXXXXX
Ryo: ► 450

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬XXXXYuuto Kurama Nakamura

When Yuuto arrived at the mines, he set his backpack down and walked inside with pickaxe and several large bags and buckets. He continued to walk deeper into the mine for a bit until finding a good spot that had minerals showing through the rocks. He got out a thick-clothed bag and dropped it to his feet before bringing the pickaxe above his head and swinging down.
[1/21]

Several chunks of rocks flew from the wall of stone, setting loose some of the more colored ones that showed that they were minerals. Yuuto placed those in the bag before picking up the pickaxe again and swinging down. He repeated this countless times until he finally picked up some more minerals.
[2/21]

He swung the pickaxe down against the rocks, causing cracks to appear. He aimed at the cracks and struck again, releasing large rocks and setting loose some rubble that gave way to several more minerals. Yuuto waved the dust in front of him away and bent down to gather each mineral, and placing it in the bag.
[3/21]

A rather large piece of rock had been cracked and broken, so he crouched down and picked up the colored gems from amongst the black rocks that made up the walls of the mine. By now he could tell he was making good time, so he continued on.
[4/21]

The man continued to strike the rocks, at this rate starting to dig a large indention in the wall. After finally having stuck down and broken another large black rock, he bent down and picked up what little minerals he could find. He then placed them in the bag and got up to continue working.
[5/21]

While working, his thoughts wandered to more irrelevant things, like jutsu. He planned out what jutsu he would learn once he got back and turned his mission in. With a sigh, he continued to strike down on the rocks. This time however, he had gotten a rather bad patch of rocks and couldn't find any minerals for a while.
[6/21]

For a few good minutes, no matter how much he hit the rocks, the minerals grew more and more scarce, causing him to become annoyed. Yuuto walked a few feet away from his original spot and began mining once more. He relentlessly hit the rocks and ignored the soreness that was developing in his arms.
[7/21]

Slowly, minerals began to appear amongst the black rocks once more. He picked up the bags and moved them over to another new spot. Yuuto began striking the new area of stone once more, this time with more force and renewed vigor.
[8/21]

Yuuto swung unceasingly before taking a moment to regain his breath and starting up again. His movements now had force behind them and were much more steady, increasing the amount of minerals being dropped in the bag in a short time. It was slow going, but he was getting there.
[9/21]

Yuuto briefly places several minerals in his bag. With that done, he was ready to move on once again. Grabbing the pickaxe, he huffed and looked at the rocks. Lifting his pickaxe and swinging it, it made contact with the wall. Pieces of rocks shattered and flew everywhere.
[10/21]

The sound of the pickaxe hitting the rocks could be heard inside the cave as Yuuto had found a steady rhythm with the hits. Pieces of rocks and pebbles flew to the ground. After a few more hits, it was time to once again look through the rocks on the ground and see if there was anything of use.
[11/21]

Mining was now becoming a bit slow since he had unknowingly chosen an area with very few minerals but kept on going nonetheless. His grip on the pickaxe tightened as he continued to strike. This time, instead of the rocks crumbling, they were flying because of the force of his strikes.
[12/21]

Yuuto looked at the bag after having mined yet another beginning to a small tunnel. He kicked some rocks out of the way and kept on going when he spotted a few minerals and precious gems. His precision allowed him to strike at exact points on the rocks in order to loosen, crack, or break them up, which useful in finding gems.
[13/21]

His actions now had become so automatic, that Yuuto's thoughts began drifting once more. With an uncharacteristically hard blow however, he would be taken out of his trance and forced to once again focus on the menial task of mining for minerals. Bit by bit, he was slowly draining the mineral vein of it's precious stones by the way things looked. It was also a good stress reliever. He could strike the rocks as hard as he could without worrying about anyone getting hurt.
[14/21]

The minerals began to gradually grow more scarce again as the plain black rocks grew in number. The small tunnel was now almost barely covered in stones, but nonetheless he continued to mine in search of more stones. As the pickaxe hit the rocks, he wished he would once again hit another vein to fill the bag, and soon. He was growing impatient.
[15/21]

Yuuto sighed and struck the rocks fiercely, now breaking them away from the walls and breaking them apart. While some let loose a few minerals, most of them just crumbled into plain rocks and debris. The man gazed at the wall around him and continued to hit the rocks.
[16/21]

Suddenly, a few stones flew out of place after a hit and landed near his feet, causing him to crouch down and examine them. As his hand brushed some pebbles away, his eyes landed on a small purple gem and picked it up, and admiring it before dropping it in the bag.
[17/21]

Yuuto continued to relentlessly strike at the rocks before taking a short break to crouch down and puck up any minerals around his feet that he might have missed. He then went back to work, striking the walls again and again and bringing down fragments of black, dull rocks.
[18/21]

Yuuto didn't want to admit it, but he was growing exasperated with all the repetitive action. It was dull and boring, but he understood that it was necessary in order to receive ryo and continue on his path as a shinobi.
[19/21]

So he bit his lip and continued to strike at the rocks continuously, focusing only on the minerals. He was annoyed at the black rocks that served the sole purpose of hiding the more pricy and precious gems.
[20/21]

Yuuto hit the rocks a final time before gathering up the last of the minerals and throwing them in the now full bag, tying its end. Finally he was done. He picked up the bag and walked towards the mouth of the cave to pick up his backpack and go back to the village.
[21/21]

Original:
AC: 150 Ryo: 100
18 more posts:
AC: 450 Ryo: 400
And go back to sleep! Safe from pain,
- - - - -
User ImagexUser ImagexUser Image
- - - - -
From truth, and choice, and all the poisoned devils...

Stealing Sins

Its easy see lol

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:17 pm
User Image
A katsuki

___User Image___

Akatsuki arrived at the mines again, he remember he did this last time and it sucked. But he needed as much Ac as he could get so he went in with his pickaxe and began to go at it at the wall. He began to think of what was going on in Kiri that would prompt the Yukikage to have them all rank up so quickly. He did share the Yukikage concern though.

What was Kiri doing, could they be planning something and thats why they didn't want outsiders inside. But what could it be? he honestly didn't know but he wanted to, if he was a anbu already he would have tried to infiltrate Kiri a while back. But he wasn't one so he couldn't do that. He looked at the wall and noticed he had done a pretty decent job at the moment. He needed some more of it thought so he continued to chip away at the mines.

He then had a thought occur to him. He remmebred when people would use dynamite and stuff to blow up mountains to build raods and stuff, what if he used a small controlled explosion to blow the wall apart and get the mineral that way. He thought about it for a while but then ended up deciding against it. He could cause some like unknown avalanche or something and destroy a small village filled with innocent people. He then stopped to contemplate what he was thinking about. He imagination went crazy sometimes, he noticed he finsihed mining everything and put everything in the bag he had and headed back to Yuki.

Retrieve Materials from the Mine
AC/Ryo: 150/100

- AC:2600 Ryo:1650 -
___User Image___

K ain

♪]| Sound ○ Country

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items