Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Hey Teacher Leave Those Kids Alone! [[The School forum for all your woes, loves and hates]]
so i'm a spoiled middle-class kid

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Just Call Me Shan

Dangerous UFO

25,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:42 pm
-and i don't give two ******** about my college education. second semester of my first year in college is coming up, my gpa is 1.0.

I don't know, really. I just can't bring myself to actually care about it.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:08 am
Thaaaat was me in spring semester. ]:

Something sapping at your motivation Shan?  

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:12 am
College can be exciting. I suppose it's a lot more so when you have your financial ducks in a row. If you do, however, it could be nice to enjoy the ride. Do you have any passion or interests? I know course work load might be tough, but perhaps you shouldn't let that stymie you. You probably wouldn't want to fail out of college, especially in the state of this economy and the future of our nation, unless there would be more opportunities for you later. Do you want to be in college, or are your parents forcing you?

I'm in the same boat as you. Second semester coming up. Look deep within yourself to find a motivation--that driving force? Are there subjects you struggle in? If so, a tutor, though that's cliche advice. You still have a lot of time to improve your GPA.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:04 am
Just Call Me Shan
-and i don't give two ******** about my college education. second semester of my first year in college is coming up, my gpa is 1.0.

I don't know, really. I just can't bring myself to actually care about it.

Drop out and get a job?  

Mera1506

Hey Teacher Leave Those Kids Alone! [[The School forum for all your woes, loves and hates]]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games