Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Drama, in Kernal Heights (Open Need GUYS) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alright, Joining?
  Yep
  I'm peeking, No I won't
  Maybe since i'm peeking anyway
View Results

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:00 am
And I don't give a damn what they say, what they think, think
'Cause you're the only one who's on my mind
I'll never ever let you leave me
I'll try to stop time for ever, never wanna hear you say goodbye
Bye, bye

She was the typical nerd. The one who knew all the useless facts that no one wanted to know about. He was the typical Popular person, didn't do anything, just dated the hottest girl in the school.
She secretly crushed on him, he didn't know she existed... Well only to make fun of her.

There was a crazy party, and they ended up together for one night. She remembers every moment of that night. So does he, just he's disgusted by it. Drinks and drugs had been present, but he didn't care if he hurt any one.

Her name was Abigail 'Abby' Johansen. The total nerd, played Dungeons N Dragons, Magic The Gathering, got all A's in school. She dropped it all after that night. And all of her friends tried to stop it.

His girlfriend found out and is after her head. A controlling beauty.

One of her best friend's has a crush on her... But won't say it...

What will happen? Will the stalker ish one night stand finally end up with him? Or Will The Controlling Girlfriend finally get revenge? Or will the best friend finally tell her? We will find out.

And no one else is gonna be around
To answer all the questions left behind
And you and I are meant to be so even if the world falls down today
You've still got me to hold you up, up
And I will never let you down, down

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:30 am
I feel so untouched and I want you so much
That I just can't resist you, it's not enough to say that I miss you
I feel so untouched right now, need you so much
Somehow I can't forget you, I've gone crazy from the moment I met you

Rules:
1.Follow Gaia TOS and Gaia Guild Rules
2.There is gonna be drama, soooo, Drama is encouraged
3.Please pg-15 Romance
4.Please pg-16 violence. There are children here
5.Please pm me the role you want and put a heart in it so i know you read the rules

Characters needed:
Nerdy Girl Taken By Shabatha
Popular Guy Taken by Gaaras and Milk
Popular Girl Taken by RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife
Nerd's Best Friend(1) Taken by Miss Emni Rose
Nerd's Best Friend(2 Male) Taken by Sivlerwolf14
Popular guy's Best Friend(1) Taken by XR0ckS_W0rldSX
Popular guy's Best Friend (2 Male)
Popular girl's Best Friend(1 female) Taken by Glam 22
Popular girls Best Friend (2 Male)

Skeleton: You are allowed to change what the questions are.
[imgright]Picture please[/imgright]
Gaianame:
Name:
Secrets:
Crush:
Other:

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:29 am
See you, breathe you, I want to be you
Ah l-l-la, ah l-l-l-la
You can take, take, t-take, take time, time
To live, live the way you gotta, gotta live your life

Accepted Main Characters

shabatha
User Image
My controller is: Shabatha
Name: Abigail "Abby" Johansen
Biography: She was the 'Nerd Queen' in the school. Her parents thought she was the best daughter ever. But behind her geeky mask, she was actually a shining star. She grew up going first to a Private all girls school where if you got less than an A, you were strictly punished and put into more classes. She came to the public school just a few years ago, and she has already been named any name that they can think of. She remembers the day that she had from the breakfast she ate, to the next morning where she wasn't sure why he was freaking out. That was the best thing that ever happened to her. So she thinks.
Secrets: She came to the school to join Chorus. Never did.
Crush: Popular Guy
Other: She actually has talent in singing. Not just being the smartest person in the school at the moment,

gaaras and milk
User Image
Gaianame: gaaras and milk
Name: Nathan "Nate" Jacko
Biography: Nate has always been on top of the town. Ritch parents, yachets, parties, drinks...He's now a senior in highschool, quaterback of the football team, with a gorgeous girlfriend, a nice car, and everything he could have ever wanted. Right? Only issue though, popular comes with a persona. A jerky one. Nate really doesn't like picking on people, but if he doesn't, he's afraid his girlfriend will kill him. In fact, the girl he likes is one of those he picked on the most. Abby seems so down to earth, and well...cool. But she's a geek. So, when Nate had that night at the party...the whole town turned upside down, and it doesn't show any signs of going back to normal.
Secrets: Loves video games, Dungeons and Dragons, and Math, though he pretends as though he is failing. He's a nerd on the inside, jerk on the outside. He's also a heavy drinker and is in to smoking.
Crush: Abby
Other: Nate has a bit of an additude problem and makes a lot of sarcastic comments. He has a girlfriend, but it's more of a relationship of circumstance. The popular guy is supposed to date the popular girl, right?

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife
User Image
Gaianame: RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife
Name: Rebecca Black
Biography: Back in an all-girl school, there was one goth girl who hung out with Abigail. Her name was 'Noire' and she had always been at her side. She was a great friend besides being a bit overprotective with Abigail when others spoke to her. One day, Noire got into a tragic accident that killed her.....almost. The accident happened when Abigail transferred to one of the public schools and she was informed of Noire's death before in actuality they discovered the poor girl was still alive....

After the accident, Noire changed to Rebecca. In the accident, she lost her father and in a remarriage involving her mother her last name was changed to Black. After all the surgeries, her appearance changed and she stopped being goth thanks to her mother's deep disapproval. She made sure to transfer into the same school as Abigail and used to be nice to her until she noticed she wasn't even sad. No, she was happy. Happy that Noire was dead?! Ever since, she's been a total b***h to her.
Secrets: She used to be 'Noire'
Crush: Nate, always has been.
Other: Will do what she wants in order to acquire what she wants, no matter what

Miss Emni Rose
User Image
Gaianame: Miss Emni Rose
Name: Arwin Rose Logan
Biography: Arwin has absolutely no excuse for being who she is. Her parents are both sports fanatics, her older sister and her twin brother are too. And yet, here's Arwin, about as geeky as they come. Oh, sure, they tried to convert her, but there was one problem: you can't just stop being clumsy. Yes, that's right, Arwin is a clutz. Every step she takes causes minor mayhem, and she's a danger to not only herself but the people around when she even contemplates participating in anything requires agility or hand-eye coordination. And so, she threw herself into her studies, taking great joy in answering questions in class that stupefied the other students. For a long time, she was alone in her world of numbers and letters, until Abby came. They became friends, cohorts, partners in the war against illiteracy and idiocrocy. And then Abby had to go and spoil it all with that one night stand. Arwin had tried to warn her, oh yes she did. She had told her not to even go to that party in the first place. But no, Abby had to go to that party, had to have that one night stand, had to go and mess everything up.
Secrets: To be truthful, Arwin actually is good at one sport, and one sport only. Tennis. She has no idea why, but she's brilliant at it, though she's never told anyone, and she doesn't plan on telling anyone. She likes being a nerd just fine, thank you very much.
Crush: Abby and Arwin's only other true friend, and only guy friend, Mav.
Other:

Sivlerwolf14
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Gaianame: Sivlerwolf14
Name: Maverick "Mav" Megami
Biography: He's a nerd. He's proud of it but he's also decently built. He learned fast that a young man has to be able to not just mentally defend himself but physically as well. He's not jacked or super muscular but he's not scrawny and weak either. He doesn't like seeing people being bullied which has put him at odds with alot of the populars. Sure being a nerd adds to that but he might have had a chance if he wasn't clashing with them so much. He's a nice guy tohugh and looks after his friends. Oh he's a year older than all of them mostly due to being born late in the year so he started school late but he's pretty smart too. He also loves music and philosophy.
Secrets: Plays guitar but hasn't told anyone.
Crush: None atm
Other:He's not really interested in relationships at the moment. Probablly because relationships aren't interested in him.

XR0ckS_W0rldSX
User Image
Gaianame:XR0ckS_W0rldSX
Name: Andrea Lovelace
Biography: I have always been one of the guys, and of course when You're one of the guys the guys don't crush on you. I have been in love with my best friend Nate Jacko for four years now. Can I get more cliched. Of course Nate told me about the nerd chick. I feel sorry for her because honestly Nates an a**, but he is my a** of a best friend I have to be on his side.
Secrets: I want my bestfriend, and I hate his girlfriend with a passion.
Crush:Nate
Other: None.

glam22
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Gaianame:glam22
Name: samantha decruz
Biography: samantha has always had it easy, passing grades, good looks, boys practically throwing themselves at her and a Ferrari for her sixteenth birthday, but she`s really just a simple girl, who just cant say no.
Secrets: she is adopted and tries her best to hide it
Crush: maverick, which she also tries to hide
Other: is a great actress, but truthfully too shy to audition for any parts

Accepted Normal Teens

Give me, give me, give me what you got, got
'Cause I can't wait, wait, wait anym-more, more, more
Don't even talk about the consequence
'Cause right now you're the only thing
That's making any sense to me

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:34 am
I go ooh ooh, you go ah ah
L-l-l-la, ah l-l-l-la
I can la, la, la, l-la, la
I wanna, wanna, wanna get, get, get what I want, don't stop

Summaries
December 31, 2011 ~Started accepting~
January 1, 2012 ~Opened but still accepting~
January 3, 2012 ~Drama started with school starting and Abby leaving Early. Arwin and Andria got into an arguement in the library.
January 7, 2012 ~Mav, Abby, and Arwin are at the park skipping school and talking about the Friday Night LOTR thing. Nate and Abby are texting, while Nate knows its her, but Abby doesn't know it's him. Andria isn't too happy and is apologizing to Nate.~
January 19 ~Abby, Arwin, and Mav are hanging at the park.~

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:35 am
Untouched, un
Untouched
Untouched, un
Untouched

Day And Hour
Monday at about 1:30 class has already started and soon the bell will ring for next class.
Rocksy won't be back for awhile, except on Weekends... Any others will also be here.

Untouched, un
Untouched
Untouched, un
Untouched

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:27 pm
So uh bump?  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:42 am
We are starting A week after the fateful one night stand.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:11 am
User Image
L-l-l-la, ah l-l-l-la

"Abby? Come on get up. You have school today Sweetheart." Abby's mother said into her daughter's bedroom. Abigail Johansen was one of the three nerdiest people in the entire school. He and her two bestfriends. She smiled somewhat remembering a week ago before getting up and stretching. She quickly brushed her hair and brushed her teeth. She dressed in her normal spring white dress. Before leaving her room and going to eat something for breakfast and then heading to school.

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

gaaras and milk

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:14 am
User Image
✘ ✘ ✘ Ƞate Jacko ✘ ✘ ✘
✘Ⓦe take three steps foreward and three steps back, she says I don’t like they way you try to impress you. Everything you do
{makes me want to run.}

It should have blown over by now…
Nate rolled over in his bed and hit his alarm clock, looking up at the ceiling. In about three seconds, his girl friend would text him to see if he was awake and getting ready. In five minutes he’d be showered. In ten, dressed, and in fifteen he would be on his way to school with a cigarette in hand. Just like any other day. The young man sat up, rubbing his eyes and looking around. Except it wasn’t like any other day—nothing had been normal since a week ago.
Nate sighed and sluggishly moved into the shower. The warm water cleared his swirling thoughts. If it hadn’t blown over, whatever. Everyone still liked him, and he was still the most popular guy in school. That thing with Abby was just a fluke! A flaw in the design on the high school; he’d been drunk anyway. It didn’t matter. He sighed…it didn’t matter.
Nate stepped out of the shower and dried off, looking himself in the mirror. He scanned over his handsome features, looking at the bruises and scars from fights and football. He bit his lip. “Who am I kidding?” he muttered. Of course it mattered! Allison wasn’t about to give up the fact her boyfriend slept with another girl—a geek on top of it! And knowing Allison…things were not going to end well.
Nate Jacko and Allison Gold; the match made in heaven. Voted homecoming King and Queen, and most likely to be voted prom King and Queen as well. Their coupling was expected.
Nate shook his head and blasted his music, as he dressed. He spiked his fiery red hair, singing along to the tune. He texted Allison:
‘Getting in the car in five. I’ll pick you up’

{Oh, well you got me going home!}
✘Ⓦill you get me going home? Give me what I want! Glass half empty, glass half full, I’d say you got some catching up to do.

[Song: Kids in Glass Houses--Give me what I want]  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:38 am
LLISON OLD
User Image Another day of school, sleep always did Allison good for her body and stress. She wasn't an any kind of the day person, when the alarm said to wake up she would be ready. She hoped up out of bed, a few texts from her friends and she scrolled down to Nate where she gave him the wake up call, making sure he wasn't late none the less. Getting dressed in a blue, belly shirt, and a black jacket wrap around with black,cargo pants to match and blue converse to match her shirt. She had a small white,apple clip she normally wore to pin back her bangs. She always kept her hair short, she felt it gave her a more mature aura and her parents approve also. She felt it looked cute short or long, maybe a bit more sexy long, but she wasn't shooting for that mindset.

In her life now she was on the dance team of the school, how Allison loved music, and president not only of the council, but a few other clubs she managed in. It was stressful, but it made her well liked and well known, she had the skills to speak and to lead. Where did this multi-talent come from? The earlier ages wasted of her child-hood and the money from her parents. They weren't the best parents, but she felt they did very well for her. They helped her grow up, she believed, and knew that a parent shouldn't apologize for working. After her classes today she had a drama meeting, and practice after. She was thinking of something else new to join, but then she new what she would also have to deal with before all of this. It wasn't his fault...drugged out moron she thought of Nate, then that girl that might as well took advantage of him. Getting the text back from him, she headed out of her house to wait for him, a black and white book bag and a blue purse for her luggage. When she saw him, like usual she'd wave with a bright smile that some say lit up their day. They'd drive off into the sunrise...towards school. Her grades were lacking, only A's and B's and occasionally a C in subjects she didn't care for. They've been like that since junior year.

She's giving boys what they want
Tries to act so nonchalant
Afraid they'll see that she's lost her direction

She never stays the same for long
Assuming that she'll get it wrong
Perfect only in her imperfection
User Image  

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

gaaras and milk

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:28 am
User Image
✘ ✘ ✘ Ƞate Jacko ✘ ✘ ✘
✘Ⓦe take three steps foreward and three steps back, she says I don’t like they way you try to impress you. Everything you do
{makes me want to run.}

Nate smirked lightly in responce to her smile as he watched Allison walk out of her home. She was pretty, there was no questioning. Her big blue eye always shown brightly, even when her bangs were hiding them. Allison had a good sense of style too, and was rather modest, unlike half the other girls in the school. Nate didn't like slutty chicks. The one thing that kind of annoyed him was how busy she was. She was always doing something, never really taking time out just to be. And when they were together at a party, Nathan was normally drinking or smoking, which made it nearly impossible for them to hold a conversation.
He lit a cigarette and rolled down the window, driving to the school with a stern look on his face. Things were different between them now--since the one night stand thing. Despite his secret attraction towards Abby, he was determined to fix it...his reputation depended on it. At a stop light, Nate leaned over to the passenger seat and pressed his soft lips to Allison's cheek. "My dad's out of town this week...if you wanted to come over." he suggested quietly, his voice mixing with the music he played in his car. "We'll be alone."

{Oh, well you got me going home!}
✘Ⓦill you get me going home? Give me what I want! Glass half empty, glass half full, I’d say you got some catching up to do.

[Song: Kids in Glass Houses--Give me what I want]  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:05 pm
User Image
L-l-l-la, ah l-l-l-la

Abby left her home with her normal purple dragon designed over the shoulder book bag. She herself had drawn the purple DnD dragon on her bag. That's how much she was a DnD freak. She normally played at least twice a week. But she didn't go to the last couple. She had too much on her mind. She wasn't DM this time so she figured it didn't matter. She actually wanted to see her two friends... She felt awful that Arwin was still going on about how she had ruined their lives because of that stunt... It was the best night and worst morning of her life.
She started down the street in her nice white dress, blowing slightly in the small breeze that was blowing. She went down towards the school and kept walking. Only stopping a moment at a light before it told her she could walk. She tried not to look at the cars next to her as she crossed the street. She really needed to find her friends and try to apologize.

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Miss Cider

Timid Lover

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:50 pm
"Arwin! Arwin, it's time to wake up, you're going to late to school!" Mrs. Logan called. Her daughter only moaned, uncomprehendingly. Then her half-closed eyes flickered to her LOTR alarm clock, and she screamed. "Ah! It's seven forty-five!" Scrambling over to her dresser, Arwin grabbed a pair of bootcut jeans and a loose yellow blouse and threw them on. Then she pulled a grey scarf off of her bedpost and wound it around her neck. "Oh, I'm going to be late, I'm going to late." she chanted, quickly French braiding her hair. Without even a glance at the mirror Arwin ran from her room and down the stairs, taking them three at a time and face-planting at the bottom. "Honey, are you okay?" her mother cried. "No time for pain, I'm late!" Arwin snatched a bagel off her father's plate, slung her cream tote bag over her shoulder, and ran out the door. Miraculously, she only tripped three times, and only drubbed her toe once. "Bye! Love you!"
•••
Arwin walked as fast as she dared, finally catching up to her best friend at a crosswalk. "Abby! Hi! So glad...I managed to catch up...alarm clock didn't...go off." she panted. This morning had been more exercise than she usually got in a month. "Do I look okay? I didn't have a chance to check."
--[Sorry, I'm on my iPod right mow. I'll fancy up my posts later, on my laptop.]--  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:28 pm
User Image
L-l-l-la, ah l-l-l-la

Abby looked over as her friend came up. "Oh you are almost late huh? Aren't you always almost late?" Abby teased."I figured that alarm clock of yours would be louder, since it is Lord of The Rings." She said again before looking forward to make sure she didn't hit anything or stub her foot on the curb. She adored her friend, she felt they were basically sisters. "You look fine. Just like any normal nerd look that the imbeciles in this dumb founded school of ours thinks of. I remember when being a nerd or smart was cool... Ah the years of Elementary and Private school."
Abby smiled towards her friend. She didn't want to be to mean since it was the school that the man she so craved for went to. She suddenly turned to Arwin. "What about me? Do I look okay? I don't want to seem to nerdy in case he looks at me today..." She said going dreamy eyed and giddy.

((It's alright))

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:05 pm
LLISON OLD
User Image Sitting in the carseat, raising the volume of the radio just a jist. With the feel of his lips on her cheeks, a tint of pink crossed her cheeks. It wasn't that impulsive, but maybe it was the aura that Nate carried that could make her feel a little like jello. Mojo, she learned awhile age, and Nate had it or just doing the right things in the right way almost. Looking back at him, fire, red hair and feirce, yellow eyes that could pretty much shoot down his opponent. Probably what made him good at football, he'd look at the one he was facing and it was intimidating. "Sure, it sounds like fun" she said with a bright smile, though with her second look it showed a slightly more seductive look, but something else.

She moved to put her legs up in the seat before buckling in and reaching her arm over to drap over his shoulders as she leaned in her head over onto his shoulder playfully, but to merely whisper "I'll find something reasonable you can make up with" left with her lips nipping at his shirt ontop of his shoulder before moving back to her side with a giggle escaping from her lips, Allison figured she was just being playful in the moment. Though she'd probably would ask a message or make him watch a chick flick with her, though that would be scratching the surface.

She's giving boys what they want
Tries to act so nonchalant
Afraid they'll see that she's lost her direction

She never stays the same for long
Assuming that she'll get it wrong
Perfect only in her imperfection
User Image  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash